Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

BO2 Hijacked Zombies

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by FinalKill9175

Poll

Question: Thoughts on a new / revamped version of this map?

Yay
1 (25%)
Nay
1 (25%)
Yes, and completely redo the mapping and remove hijacked rounds, along with new bosses and weapons.
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 15, 2016, 07:46:29 pm

Date Registered: 29 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Why Not Zoidberg
CanadianTyler's Groups
Not sure what all the hate is about. I had fun playing it. The only thing the bothered me was the 100K ending. Felt it should have been between 50K-70K. But over all I give it a 6.5/10
Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
SonicR360's Contact & Social LinksSonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360
Not sure what all the hate is about. I had fun playing it. The only thing the bothered me was the 100K ending. Felt it should have been between 50K-70K. But over all I give it a 6.5/10

Got to agree, when I see some of the posts on here, part of me feels its not really necessary. However, the issues I found could just turn this into an awesome map.

Even so, I completed the ending, found it a challenge... the HiJack rounds were tough!
I should also point out, I never looked at the forums..... I just downloaded the map, so I had no clue what was really going on here!

But credit where credit due .... great map and fun to play.
Date Registered: 21 July 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CookieMonsturr's Contact & Social Links
one of the best maps ive played. just to prove it, http://steamcommunity.com/id/CookieMonsturr/screenshot/443953690229643684 i completed the game in 42 rounds, got every perk. :) ;D ;D ;D
Date Registered: 24 June 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
FearlessAJAY's Groups
FearlessAJAY's Contact & Social Links
I really did enjoy most of the map that I got to see, there were a few bugs/glitches however. Zombies didn't come through the back door near the chopper when I opened it from the inside. They just stood near the door inside for about 5 seconds then started running towards the other side of the map. Would appreciate if the map was fixed asap. The glitch can be seen at the near end in my video guys, go ahead and analyse this. Peace Out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiAv8ontlT8

- Ajay
Date Registered: 3 July 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Methegamer333's Groups
Methegamer333's Contact & Social Links
Please fix your clipping. Its pretty bad, to the point that I am not playing this map.
Date Registered: 1 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Add me to play WaW Zombies - Details in signature
Signature
Add me on steam or in-game to play Co-Op Zombies!
STEAM - THEENGLISHMAN1
WAW - ADAMOP94
ADAMOP94's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ADAMOP94's Contact & Social Linkstheenglishman1adamop94
I had 2 LMGs so 100k wasn't an issue.
Map is pretty easy if you know what you're doing, completed my first time playing.

I didn't make the power thought, some people obviously had played before and made the power, so I guess I'll have to figure that out myself.
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
Sorry if I've missed anything but where's the third part? I cannot seem to find it, I can find the handle and the panel, nothing else
Date Registered: 27 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
shu3wei's Groups
shu3wei's Contact & Social Links
Does anybody know where the parts are now on the newest version?  :poker:
Date Registered: 21 July 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Sentic's Groups
Sentic's Contact & Social Links
Just downloaded this and had a little go, although I didn't really get that far I am certainly enjoying the map and the twist (though I get killed by it all the time and did lose a gun...) It's something unique and new which makes it awesome! Aside from that, love the map in general, one of my favorite BO2 maps so I'm happy to shoot some zombies and enjoy the nostalgia that comes with it. I miss BO2 so much, its actually tempted me to buy the game for PC haha xD but since I just bought WaW for PC I think I best hold off on that purchase.

Awesome map!
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Hey can a mod please add this below the download button. My post got deleted, and nobody approved it  :gusta: Thanks

EDIT (Jul 22):
-Fixed zombies walking through the doors.
-Added a few 'hints'.
-More various bug fixes.
-Should be the last release FOR SURE.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Hey can a mod please add this below the download button. My post got deleted, and nobody approved it  :gusta: Thanks

EDIT (Jul 22):
-Added a few 'hints'.
-More various bug fixes.
Done
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

EDIT (Jul 22):
-Added a few 'hints'.
-More various bug fixes.

I added it under the download button when you first posted it.   :poker:
Date Registered: 6 January 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dezignator19's Groups
Dezignator19's Contact & Social Links
This map is terrible. Hijacked rounds were poorly thought out as late in the game, not only is the gun given very weak, but as soon as you run out of ammo for it, you switch back to one of your other two guns, and the one you didn't switch to disappears. So say I have a type 95 and a raygun mark 2, and surprise! Hijacked round happens. I run out of ammo with whatever the fuck weapon it gives you, and My character pulls out his type 95. The raygun disappears and you are simply fucked. To add to this all, it takes a dumb amount of points to get the power on, building power is not fun, and the black and white filter is boring to look at. It seems like a very rushed map where the only thing going for it is that its a ported MP map from BO2. It was plain frustrating to play and was very poorly designed. I give it a 2/10.
Date Registered: 22 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
bounty_hunter_85's Contact & Social Links
This map is terrible. Hijacked rounds were poorly thought out as late in the game, not only is the gun given very weak, but as soon as you run out of ammo for it, you switch back to one of your other two guns, and the one you didn't switch to disappears. So say I have a type 95 and a raygun mark 2, and surprise! Hijacked round happens. I run out of ammo with whatever the fuck weapon it gives you, and My character pulls out his type 95. The raygun disappears and you are simply fucked. To add to this all, it takes a dumb amount of points to get the power on, building power is not fun, and the black and white filter is boring to look at. It seems like a very rushed map where the only thing going for it is that its a ported MP map from BO2. It was plain frustrating to play and was very poorly designed. I give it a 2/10.
I am assuming you didn't get hijacked aid (because you ran out of ammo) which allows you to pap for 2500 points during a hijacked round which shouldn't matter late in the game considering you should have lots of points, and gives you an ammo refill every 20 seconds. I know for a fact you lose a gun after going down on a hijacked round but losing a gun when running out of ammo I have not heard of, it could be a possibility though. Are you sure you didn't just go down? By the way hijacked rounds shouldn't be much of a surprise since they come every 5 rounds. It is perfectly okay to not like this map but I assure you it was not rushed. It took FinalKill9175 and I 2 months of constantly scripting testing and thinking of ideas for the map all day. However I am happy you criticized us with what you didn't like about the map (the black and white power)  :)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I wrote the script today for my video review on this map, but because Trem and I partied too hard this week I am too tired and don't have the voice to make the video yet. It is coming soon though...mapper beware  ;)

Loading ...