Date Registered: 7 May 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
noggle's Groups
noggle's Contact & Social Links
found a slight problem. if you're on the gondola and a panzersoldat grapples you, if you break free you just drop down into inaccessible parts of the map. Even worse, if can land in water. from what I can tell before I drowned, theres no way back onto the land. Just incase you might want to add a few slopes so people can get out
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 July 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Dope Replays707's Contact & Social LinksDope Replayz707Dope_Replayz
This map is amazing. One of the best maps I've ever played. The only problem that I have with this map is the spiders at pack a punch. They are way to powerful and have way too much health
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Anyone mind helping me find the power? Played this map for more than 6 hours and still cant find it. Im blind af.

first you have to find the wardens key, which spawns in the same places as it did in the original motd.
then you have to unlock a door in the wardens office with it (door is right next to speed cola)
go downstairs and you should find the power switch :)
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Congratulations on the release, that's one long time to work on one map and it certainly paid off :)

Thanks man! Keep in mind, I started this map 7 years ago with no knowledge or experience with modding or developing. I had to learn it all from scratch in my limited free time. It was fun though. I picked a doosie of a first map didn't I? Hahahaha I thought I had bit off more than I could chew but I finally got it to look and feel the way I always invisioned it.  :nyan:
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
sryanbruen's Contact & Social Links
This is one of the three custom maps I've had the unhandled exception caught error on (the other two being Der Berg and Nightclub). I've tried multiple things like trying to enable stereo mixing (which I cannot do as it's not an option) and using verify integrity for WaW. What could be the problem?
Date Registered: 2 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
lance30038's Groups
lance30038's Contact & Social Links
This is honestly the best waw map ive ever played. It plays exactly how id imagine mob would on waw. It also felt like such an acomplishment when i finally got this beast

Ill be playing this map non stop. And to the creator you are amazing  :D
Date Registered: 1 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Cobalt Zombie's Groups
Cobalt Zombie's Contact & Social Links
7 years?! Well holy shit. Downloading now. Thank you so much for your work and effort that's incredible.
Date Registered: 12 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
azetri's Groups
azetri's Contact & Social LinksAzetri
hey can anyone help me with
Spoiler: click to open...
how to get the blue liquid?
I have gotten the
other 3 liquids (red/green/purple) but the blue one (for the knight)
I cant figure out. Any help will be appreciated.
Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 08:23:07 pm by azetri
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
hey can anyone help me with
how to get the blue liquid?
I have gotten the
other 3 liquids (red/green/purple) but the blue one (for the knight)
I cant figure out. Any help will be appreciated.

It's easy, you have to interact with the posters in the right order around the map (I suggest making a list for different games cause they are randomised in different games, then above jugg you will find a blue glow glow (use gondola to see it better) use a grenade on it then it would drop down next to jugg, at this point you want to open the blue retriever room. In the redeemer room there is a blue puddle put the part you got and you will then get the liquid. Hope this helps, can you help me how to get the purple and red one? I have been having trouble finding them
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
It's easy, you have to interact with the posters in the right order around the map (I suggest making a list for different games cause they are randomised in different games, then above jugg you will find a blue glow glow (use gondola to see it better) use a grenade on it then it would drop down next to jugg, at this point you want to open the blue retriever room. In the redeemer room there is a blue puddle put the part you got and you will then get the liquid. Hope this helps, can you help me how to get the purple and red one? I have been having trouble finding them

the red one is the only one that ive been able to find, but to get it there was a part that looked kind of like a book cover on the bookshelves in the spawn room of the original motd. it was kind of brown with a red circle in the middle. after i picked it up i went to the weird U shaped thing next to where you get the hells retriever and the book cover thing i picked up was floating above it, as well as the liquid
Date Registered: 12 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
azetri's Groups
azetri's Contact & Social LinksAzetri

i messaged you
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
i messaged you

great thx, I have been searching for ages for the red one. I found 5 red skulls around the map and I had no idea how to progress so this was super helpful :)  (just to note my last message was poorly written because I typed it on my phone and I couldn't see the error I made so I hope it wasn't too confusing)
Date Registered: 12 May 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MultiMix's Groups
MultiMix's Contact & Social Links
Does anyone know how to do the purple quest?
Me and my Friend weren't find it...
Thanks in advance!
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Could anyone help me out on how to get the green and purple liquids? I figured out the red and blue but i cant seem to figure out the green or purple. The only progress i seemed to make on either was that there is a purple stone of element 115 in the labs by the power, but i didnt find anything else. Any help would be much appreciated :)
Date Registered: 13 June 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
HitTheBlunt's Groups
HitTheBlunt's Contact & Social Links4481 Fir Ave
Me and my friends cannot play the map. Loading Mod works but when trying to start the game, mid load screen it kicks us out and it says service script error, check console for details.

Loading ...