Last Active
May 26, 2018, 10:37:43 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
gb
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 11:10:12 pm
7 years?! Well holy shit. Downloading now. Thank you so much for your work and effort that's incredible.
7 years ago
First and foremost.. I love the map. Probably my favourite custom maps of all time, and I can't sing your praises enough.

I have had a problem however. When playing with T4M installed I have huge graphical glitches.. even with dynamic foliage and spec maps turned off. If I play with...
8 years ago
Really wanna play it.. however I have that bug that you've displayed where all the meshes bug out. Put my settings on high and turned specular maps off.. still no luck. Windows 10 user, any ideas?
8 years ago
Amazing job. Literally feels like I'm playing black ops 2 and you've made tranzit better than tranzit. Great job.

Minor issue.. the ladder up to the PAP is incredibly hit and miss. Most of the time I'll just climb the top and instantly fall down and it's really fiddly ...
8 years ago
I'm assuming the "save feature" would take you back to the last objective (in an easteregg) you completed or the beginning of that round. This is an interesting idea, and I'd love to see it. But wo...
8 years ago
Is there any Mid-Game save mods out there or anything? I have massively crash issues at the moment and I can't play a map long enough to get further than around round 15.. A save MOD would be awesome so I could make it through these maps that I want to.

If not.. good idea for someon...
8 years ago
Loading ...