Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I *smash* stuff.
Signature
Breaks's Groups
Breaks's Contact & Social LinksxBreaksxBreaksR6Breaks.AcexBreaksx
Hello, fellow community of UGX, I am Breaks. I have been here for about a week and have seen the amazing things you guys have put out for people to see and explore. I love playing zombie maps, with and without my friends. I absolutely adore the things people put into their maps; creativity, design, architecture, theme, etc. I'm happy to be here with all of you.

Sincerely,
     Breaks
Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:09:40 pm by Breaks
broken avatar :(
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Enjoy ur stay here on UGX :D
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Sorry to spoil the milk, but I normally attempt to cheat in the zombie maps
Milk still taste white..... You should have spoiled it with purple

Anyway enjoy your stay here
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Milk still taste white..... You should have spoiled it with purple

Anyway enjoy your stay here

found some purple milk for you
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 16 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links

lol tom. But seriously, announcing to people that you cheat gives you hate from mappers.
Date Registered: 5 September 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I *smash* stuff.
Breaks's Groups
Sorry. I didn't mean to bring hate to mappers. If you map, I just cheat to figure out some stupid bugs that need confirmation or fixing. And no, I haven't (yet) broken a map from cheating, except for those obvious things.

Also if you map, just ignore me, I won't post a video on YouTube or on your thread that shows me cheating on your map. I know how that feels.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Sorry. I didn't mean to bring hate to mappers. If you map, I just cheat to figure out some stupid bugs that need confirmation or fixing. And no, I haven't (yet) broken a map from cheating, except for those obvious things.

Also if you map, just ignore me, I won't post a video on YouTube or on your thread that shows me cheating on your map. I know how that feels.
  :poker:
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I *smash* stuff.
Breaks's Groups
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oh dear, this is one crazy introduction forum with crazy replies. So here I go XD
Welcome. By my opinion cheating on Singleplayer / Zombies is NO SHAME. I can't understand why people think it's Soooo Bad! I ALSO Cheat and I have the self-respect to admit it. But I cheat not because I'm an idiot. But because if I play the map normally (solo cuz i dont have friends to play coop) I will die early in the map and I won't see all features and goodies that the map provides. So I cheat after I see that I can not play this map and reach a good progress stage to see what else the map has to give. And all because I admit I suck at zombies. Why should that be a shame? Even in my maps (cod4 or not) I won't have problem if someone cheats (after a decent attempt to complete it without cheats of course) so why so hate? Welcome again XD
Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 02:58:50 am by SPi
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I *smash* stuff.
Breaks's Groups
Oh dear, this is one crazy introduction forum with crazy replies. So here I go XD
Welcome. By my opinion cheating on Singleplayer / Zombies is NO SHAME. I can't understand why people think it's Soooo Bad! I ALSO Cheat and I have the self-respect to admit it. But I cheat not because I'm an idiot. But because if I play the map normally (solo cuz i dont have friends to play coop) I will die early in the map and I won't see all features and goodies that the map provides. So I cheat after I see that I can not play this map and reach a good progress stage to see what else the map has to give. And all because I admit I suck at zombies. Why should that be a shame? Even in my maps (cod4 or not) I won't have problem if someone cheats (after a decent attempt to complete it without cheats of course) so why so hate? Welcome again XD

Thank you for your words, sir! I am deeply honored for you to be saying this for me, as I couldn't put it in any better form. I do what you do, I cheat after I feel like I (or me and my friends, optionally) just can't get through the map without dying early on in the game. I do understand why people considered using anti-cheat, then telling people to get off their raw files, but why does it have to be to the point where you make the craziest, hardest, most insane map, then choose to make the leviathan anti-cheat work into your game (only map I haven't been able to crack yet)? I don't feel ashamed for what I do, I really don't, because I know I'm not the only cheater, and I'm using my knowledge about scripting to inject 100% natural Treyarch console cheats. Thank you for welcoming me, as well :)
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Finally, a normal person. I was also frustrated that I couldn't cheat Leviathan and couldn't see all its goodies. The shame must be on the creators who will know that most of their players didn't see all of their "hard" work.
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Finally, a normal person. I was also frustrated that I couldn't cheat Leviathan and couldn't see all its goodies. The shame must be on the creators who will know that most of their players didn't see all of their "hard" work.
You couldn't cheat on leviathan?  :please:  :troll:
Nevertheless, welcome to UGX! Enjoy your stay and happy cheating :D

Lukkie1998
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(

I might be absolutely mistaken, but most people that play Custom Zombies usually can get past round 10.
On Leviathan, if you can do that, you can explore most of the map, and experience it's scenery.
So saying that the creators will know their players can't see their work, would probably be wrong.
And why did you put "hard" in quotes? Do you feel like Leviathan wasn't living up to it's potential?

No matter what, This might be a bit late but welcome to UGX Breaks, always nice to see the community grow more and more.  :derp:

Loading ...