Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Ty123h's Groups
Ty123h's Contact & Social Links
Upgraded perks, once all players have bought the first version, open a door nearby to the upgraded or if you could get it to work(which I'm sure you guys could out of all the map creators if anybody) is once a player has bought the first version they can then go back to the same perk machine and buy the upgraded version!¡ The icons would also then be replaced by a new icon once the upgraded perks have been purchased. Here some ideas for the four main perks

Juggernog 1.0- cost:1000, takes 3 hits. Juggernog 2.0- cost: an additional 2500, normal Juggernog effect. Juggernog 3.0- cost: an additional 5000, takes an extra hit and does some damage to the zombies when you touch them.

Speed cola 1.0- cost: 1500, slightly increases the reload speed. Speed cola 2.0- cost: an additional 3000, regular speed cola effect. Speed cola 3.0- cost: an additional 6000, regular speed cola effect and increases the clip capacity by 50%, therefor making the need to reload less

Double tap 1.0- cost: 2000, double tap 1.0 effects, double tap 2.0- cost: an additional 2000, only the effects of double tap 2.0. Double tap 3.0- cost: an additional 4000, the effects of both double tap 1.0 and double tap 2.0

Quick revive solo 1.0- cost 500 normal solo quick revive but with no upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 2.0- cost: an additional 500, when down the user gets an upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 3.0- cost: an additional 2000, when the player goes down all zombies instantly die. Quick revive coop 1.0- cost: 1500, normal quick revive coop effect. Quick revive coop 2.0- cost: an additional 1500, revives another much faster. Quick revive coop 3.0- cost: an additional 3000, the player can now revive another player by shooting another downed player with any upgraded weapon
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Upgraded perks, once all players have bought the first version, open a door nearby to the upgraded or if you could get it to work(which I'm sure you guys could out of all the map creators if anybody) is once a player has bought the first version they can then go back to the same perk machine and buy the upgraded version!¡ The icons would also then be replaced by a new icon once the upgraded perks have been purchased. Here some ideas for the four main perks

Juggernog 1.0- cost:1000, takes 3 hits. Juggernog 2.0- cost: an additional 2500, normal Juggernog effect. Juggernog 3.0- cost: an additional 5000, takes an extra hit and does some damage to the zombies when you touch them.

Speed cola 1.0- cost: 1500, slightly increases the reload speed. Speed cola 2.0- cost: an additional 3000, regular speed cola effect. Speed cola 3.0- cost: an additional 6000, regular speed cola effect and increases the clip capacity by 50%, therefor making the need to reload less

Double tap 1.0- cost: 2000, double tap 1.0 effects, double tap 2.0- cost: an additional 2000, only the effects of double tap 2.0. Double tap 3.0- cost: an additional 4000, the effects of both double tap 1.0 and double tap 2.0

Quick revive solo 1.0- cost 500 normal solo quick revive but with no upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 2.0- cost: an additional 500, when down the user gets an upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 3.0- cost: an additional 2000, when the player goes down all zombies instantly die. Quick revive coop 1.0- cost: 1500, normal quick revive coop effect. Quick revive coop 2.0- cost: an additional 1500, revives another much faster. Quick revive coop 3.0- cost: an additional 3000, the player can now revive another player by shooting another downed player with any upgraded weapon

This is what I have been wanting for a while. But instead of making it as simple as walking up and buying the upgraded perk, make them complete a challenge to get it.
Juggernog - make them go a couple rounds with juggernog without getting hit once.
Speed Cola - make them reload 100 times with speed cola.
Double Tap- make them get 300-500 kills with double tap.
Quick Revive- make them revive players 25-50 times while having quick revive.
I just thought of this on the spot so feel free to change it. It will require a lot of scripting but let me know what you think
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
This is what I have been wanting for a while. But instead of making it as simple as walking up and buying the upgraded perk, make them complete a challenge to get it.
Juggernog - make them go a couple rounds with juggernog without getting hit once.
Speed Cola - make them reload 100 times with speed cola.
Double Tap- make them get 300-500 kills with double tap.
Quick Revive- make them revive players 25-50 times while having quick revive.
I just thought of this on the spot so feel free to change it. It will require a lot of scripting but let me know what you think

genious!!! :oo its like perma perks from bo2 but without the stup part that made the perks permanent >:( lol
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
genious!!! :oo its like perma perks from bo2 but without the stup part that made the perks permanent >:( lol

too bad i suck at making my own scripts or i would turn this into reality. maybe i will fiddle around with it and see what i come up with?
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
i think its relatively easy you just need to find the function in which jugg increase your health and add a waittill player pays again or does the stuff you want to give them the requiered changes o.O unfortunately i dont know most of waw engine utility functions or i would be willing to help :(
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
Ill make the upgraded perks, but which way should i do it: chalenges or double the money? Also if you choose chalenges, i could put it so you have to power up the upgraded perk by killing zombies. After your done killing them a model will rise from the ground and go around jugg telling you that you completed that challenge and are ready for the next
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
The buyable upgraded perks seems pretty cool, but would persistent upgrades like in bo2 also be desired? It would reset after each game, but would be a nice reward just like in bo2 if you're playing a certain way.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ill make the upgraded perks, but which way should i do it: chalenges or double the money? Also if you choose chalenges, i could put it so you have to power up the upgraded perk by killing zombies. After your done killing them a model will rise from the ground and go around jugg telling you that you completed that challenge and are ready for the next

I think the challenge idea is cool, money shouldn't be the only goal and having different challenges could be a lot of fun. Just one man's humble opinion ;)
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups

I would like to see them have to complete a certain challenge to get the upgraded version. You dont have to use my idea entirely, you are welcome to change around the challenges.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45

I would like to see them have to complete a certain challenge to get the upgraded version. You dont have to use my idea entirely, you are welcome to change around the challenges.
i know hint the reason this is called ideas but i love the feedback
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
but would persistent upgrades like in bo2 also be desired? It would reset after each game
Not exactly, how do you think we save user ranks in UGX-MOD within the solo engine? You can save stats to the player profile that will exist any time the player opens the mod, unfortunately they will only reside in that mod and not be game-wide.
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Not exactly, how do you think we save user ranks in UGX-MOD within the solo engine? You can save stats to the player profile that will exist any time the player opens the mod, unfortunately they will only reside in that mod and not be game-wide.
Thanks I'll try to get the functions down and then work on stat tracking.
i know hint the reason this is called ideas but i love the feedback
Good luck with your project n123q45.
Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:41:24 pm by offthewall2112
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
Good luck with your project n123q45.
thanks

Post Merge: September 23, 2013, 01:49:35 am
Sorry didnt get around to work on it this weekend between football and school. I'll do it next weekend
Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 01:49:35 am by n123q45
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
My notes:

Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:12:15 am by n123q45
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
hey did you ever make they perks or areyou still working

Loading ...