UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: n123q45 on September 10, 2013, 01:36:14 am

Title: Zombies perk ideas
Post by: n123q45 on September 10, 2013, 01:36:14 am
Comment perk ideas. The best idea i will make an actual perk and release it to the public. Please comment original ideas not treyarch perks
Title: Re: Zombies perk ideas
Post by: NaviLlusShore on September 16, 2013, 03:06:50 am
how about a perk that changes your grenade into an electric grenade say you throw it and it shocks all the zombies within range is that already taken? the wifey said it would be cool if there was a perk that set a zombie on fire when you stabbed him and did additional damage
Post by: UltimateRedX on September 16, 2013, 05:32:03 am
Perk name: Phoenix Flare Root Beer.
Effect: When a zombie hits the player the zombie is set on fire and dies, but the player still takes damage and can die if hit too many times consecutively.
Cost: $3000.
Drink: Orange.

Post by: n123q45 on September 16, 2013, 10:57:29 am
how about a perk that changes your grenade into an electric grenade say you throw it and it shocks all the zombies within range is that already taken? the wifey said it would be cool if there was a perk that set a zombie on fire when you stabbed him and did additional damage
that wouldnt be a perk but great idea for a gernade

Post Merge: September 16, 2013, 10:59:23 am
Perk name: Phoenix Flare Root Beer.
Effect: When a zombie hits the player the zombie is set on fire and dies, but the player still takes damage and can die if hit too many times consecutively.
Cost: $3000.
Drink: Orange.
cool idea, but on higher rounds you will get hit many times and the fire will spam your screen. Any idea to make it not op
Post by: UltimateRedX on September 16, 2013, 05:41:18 pm
Well only the zombie is set on fire, not your screen. & maybe reduce the amount of flames on the zombies.
Post by: LUCKxxD3sTrOy on September 17, 2013, 12:21:40 am
A perk that can give you guns other than pistols and rocket launchers. Name: Derp Alert
Cost: 2500
Color White
Post by: n123q45 on September 17, 2013, 12:37:36 am
A perk that can give you guns other than pistols and rocket launchers. Name: Derp Alert
Cost: 2500
Color White
random gun? Isnt that the box's job
Post by: Dust on September 17, 2013, 01:01:53 am
that wouldnt be a perk but great idea for a gernade

Post Merge: September 16, 2013, 10:59:23 am
cool idea, but on higher rounds you will get hit many times and the fire will spam your screen. Any idea to make it not op

maybe the fire doesnt instantly kill the zombies, like it does at first but at round 20 or so it starts taking a few seconds to kill the zombie and while hes on fire he can still hit you.
Post by: offthewall2112 on September 18, 2013, 12:34:46 pm
how about a perk that is a melee-only instakill for a specific number of zombies until a timer runs out or a new round starts? it also decapitates the zombies and the perk shader is a different color when active.
Post by: treminaor on September 18, 2013, 05:07:33 pm
how about a perk that is a melee-only instakill for a specific number of zombies until a timer runs out or a new round starts? it also decapitates the zombies and the perk shader is a different color when active.
Already in ZCT mod for protoype-style maps.
Post by: tomikaze on September 18, 2013, 05:22:02 pm
Bandolier: Allows you to hold 30% more ammo
Clipped Wings: Allows a player to jump higher and farther than normal and if you jump into a zombie he takes a certain amount of damage.
Helen Killer: Able to be activated once per round and lasts 30 seconds. You are invincible and every zombie you run into dies, however your screen goes black and you lose audio during that time. Great if you are about to get trapped in a corner.
Point-whore Pro: The damage your bullets do drops in half but your ammo capacity doubles.
Serious Revive: When you go to pick up a fallen teammate it drops a turret that defends you for 5 seconds.
Post by: offthewall2112 on September 18, 2013, 08:23:25 pm
Already in ZCT mod for protoype-style maps.
Damn, that's a shame. I tried making my own version after that post, it works but I've never tried the ZCT mod. Not sure what the differences are, I threw it together pretty quick.

http://pastebin.com/FM5tSuZ5 (http://pastebin.com/FM5tSuZ5)

edit: fixed code, should work in mp now.

Bandolier: Allows you to hold 30% more ammo
Clipped Wings: Allows a player to jump higher and farther than normal and if you jump into a zombie he takes a certain amount of damage.
Helen Killer: Able to be activated once per round and lasts 30 seconds. You are invincible and every zombie you run into dies, however your screen goes black and you lose audio during that time. Great if you are about to get trapped in a corner.
Point-whore Pro: The damage your bullets do drops in half but your ammo capacity doubles.
Serious Revive: When you go to pick up a fallen teammate it drops a turret that defends you for 5 seconds.
Some of those ideas look pretty cool. I might try to make another one for fun, but would hate for it to conflict with another existing one  :D
Post by: daedra descent on September 18, 2013, 08:40:06 pm
I got an idea, but it's not really a perk...

Weapon Advancement - changes your current weapon into something more powerful

Example: Zombie_colt turns into zombie_kar98k & zombie_Kar98k turns into zombie_gewehr43, ETC.

OR

Weapon Advancement - randomizes your current weapon with  another in the same category.

Example: Zombie_30cal can change into zombie_mg42

the cost for both depends on the weapon being "advanced"
Post by: geh233 on September 18, 2013, 09:55:18 pm
Perk Name:
  Triple-shot Soda (or just tripleshot to make it more original)

Effect:
  Makes all semi-auto weapons 3-round burst and increases all semi-auto weapons damage by 25%.

Cost:

Post by: jjbradman on September 18, 2013, 10:23:55 pm
a pont toss like perk would be cool, i mean like your weapon does more damage  but you have to sacrifice points o.O
Post by: Ty123h on September 18, 2013, 10:39:40 pm
Upgraded perks, once all players have bought the first version, open a door nearby to the upgraded or if you could get it to work(which I'm sure you guys could out of all the map creators if anybody) is once a player has bought the first version they can then go back to the same perk machine and buy the upgraded version!¡ The icons would also then be replaced by a new icon once the upgraded perks have been purchased. Here some ideas for the four main perks

Juggernog 1.0- cost:1000, takes 3 hits. Juggernog 2.0- cost: an additional 2500, normal Juggernog effect. Juggernog 3.0- cost: an additional 5000, takes an extra hit and does some damage to the zombies when you touch them.

Speed cola 1.0- cost: 1500, slightly increases the reload speed. Speed cola 2.0- cost: an additional 3000, regular speed cola effect. Speed cola 3.0- cost: an additional 6000, regular speed cola effect and increases the clip capacity by 50%, therefor making the need to reload less

Double tap 1.0- cost: 2000, double tap 1.0 effects, double tap 2.0- cost: an additional 2000, only the effects of double tap 2.0. Double tap 3.0- cost: an additional 4000, the effects of both double tap 1.0 and double tap 2.0

Quick revive solo 1.0- cost 500 normal solo quick revive but with no upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 2.0- cost: an additional 500, when down the user gets an upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 3.0- cost: an additional 2000, when the player goes down all zombies instantly die. Quick revive coop 1.0- cost: 1500, normal quick revive coop effect. Quick revive coop 2.0- cost: an additional 1500, revives another much faster. Quick revive coop 3.0- cost: an additional 3000, the player can now revive another player by shooting another downed player with any upgraded weapon
Post by: Dust on September 19, 2013, 02:23:29 am
Upgraded perks, once all players have bought the first version, open a door nearby to the upgraded or if you could get it to work(which I'm sure you guys could out of all the map creators if anybody) is once a player has bought the first version they can then go back to the same perk machine and buy the upgraded version!¡ The icons would also then be replaced by a new icon once the upgraded perks have been purchased. Here some ideas for the four main perks

Juggernog 1.0- cost:1000, takes 3 hits. Juggernog 2.0- cost: an additional 2500, normal Juggernog effect. Juggernog 3.0- cost: an additional 5000, takes an extra hit and does some damage to the zombies when you touch them.

Speed cola 1.0- cost: 1500, slightly increases the reload speed. Speed cola 2.0- cost: an additional 3000, regular speed cola effect. Speed cola 3.0- cost: an additional 6000, regular speed cola effect and increases the clip capacity by 50%, therefor making the need to reload less

Double tap 1.0- cost: 2000, double tap 1.0 effects, double tap 2.0- cost: an additional 2000, only the effects of double tap 2.0. Double tap 3.0- cost: an additional 4000, the effects of both double tap 1.0 and double tap 2.0

Quick revive solo 1.0- cost 500 normal solo quick revive but with no upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 2.0- cost: an additional 500, when down the user gets an upgraded weapon. Quick revive solo 3.0- cost: an additional 2000, when the player goes down all zombies instantly die. Quick revive coop 1.0- cost: 1500, normal quick revive coop effect. Quick revive coop 2.0- cost: an additional 1500, revives another much faster. Quick revive coop 3.0- cost: an additional 3000, the player can now revive another player by shooting another downed player with any upgraded weapon

This is what I have been wanting for a while. But instead of making it as simple as walking up and buying the upgraded perk, make them complete a challenge to get it.
Juggernog - make them go a couple rounds with juggernog without getting hit once.
Speed Cola - make them reload 100 times with speed cola.
Double Tap- make them get 300-500 kills with double tap.
Quick Revive- make them revive players 25-50 times while having quick revive.
I just thought of this on the spot so feel free to change it. It will require a lot of scripting but let me know what you think
Post by: jjbradman on September 19, 2013, 03:25:28 am
This is what I have been wanting for a while. But instead of making it as simple as walking up and buying the upgraded perk, make them complete a challenge to get it.
Juggernog - make them go a couple rounds with juggernog without getting hit once.
Speed Cola - make them reload 100 times with speed cola.
Double Tap- make them get 300-500 kills with double tap.
Quick Revive- make them revive players 25-50 times while having quick revive.
I just thought of this on the spot so feel free to change it. It will require a lot of scripting but let me know what you think

genious!!! :oo its like perma perks from bo2 but without the stup part that made the perks permanent >:( lol
Post by: Dust on September 19, 2013, 03:44:48 am
genious!!! :oo its like perma perks from bo2 but without the stup part that made the perks permanent >:( lol

too bad i suck at making my own scripts or i would turn this into reality. maybe i will fiddle around with it and see what i come up with?
Post by: jjbradman on September 19, 2013, 04:57:21 am
i think its relatively easy you just need to find the function in which jugg increase your health and add a waittill player pays again or does the stuff you want to give them the requiered changes o.O unfortunately i dont know most of waw engine utility functions or i would be willing to help :(
Post by: n123q45 on September 19, 2013, 10:59:00 am
Ill make the upgraded perks, but which way should i do it: chalenges or double the money? Also if you choose chalenges, i could put it so you have to power up the upgraded perk by killing zombies. After your done killing them a model will rise from the ground and go around jugg telling you that you completed that challenge and are ready for the next
Post by: offthewall2112 on September 19, 2013, 03:40:13 pm
The buyable upgraded perks seems pretty cool, but would persistent upgrades like in bo2 also be desired? It would reset after each game, but would be a nice reward just like in bo2 if you're playing a certain way.
Post by: tomikaze on September 19, 2013, 04:41:18 pm
Ill make the upgraded perks, but which way should i do it: chalenges or double the money? Also if you choose chalenges, i could put it so you have to power up the upgraded perk by killing zombies. After your done killing them a model will rise from the ground and go around jugg telling you that you completed that challenge and are ready for the next

I think the challenge idea is cool, money shouldn't be the only goal and having different challenges could be a lot of fun. Just one man's humble opinion ;)
Post by: Dust on September 19, 2013, 04:59:55 pm

I would like to see them have to complete a certain challenge to get the upgraded version. You dont have to use my idea entirely, you are welcome to change around the challenges.
Post by: n123q45 on September 19, 2013, 05:27:12 pm

I would like to see them have to complete a certain challenge to get the upgraded version. You dont have to use my idea entirely, you are welcome to change around the challenges.
i know hint the reason this is called ideas but i love the feedback
Post by: SajeOne on September 19, 2013, 08:39:51 pm
but would persistent upgrades like in bo2 also be desired? It would reset after each game
Not exactly, how do you think we save user ranks in UGX-MOD within the solo engine? You can save stats to the player profile that will exist any time the player opens the mod, unfortunately they will only reside in that mod and not be game-wide.
Post by: offthewall2112 on September 20, 2013, 12:37:48 pm
Not exactly, how do you think we save user ranks in UGX-MOD within the solo engine? You can save stats to the player profile that will exist any time the player opens the mod, unfortunately they will only reside in that mod and not be game-wide.
Thanks I'll try to get the functions down and then work on stat tracking.
i know hint the reason this is called ideas but i love the feedback
Good luck with your project n123q45.
Post by: n123q45 on September 21, 2013, 03:17:14 am
Good luck with your project n123q45.
thanks

Post Merge: September 23, 2013, 01:49:35 am
Sorry didnt get around to work on it this weekend between football and school. I'll do it next weekend
Post by: n123q45 on September 30, 2013, 11:08:07 am
My notes:
(http://mob1048.photobucket.com/albums/s368/n123q45/1380508942.jpg?t=1380508942)
(http://mob1048.photobucket.com/albums/s368/n123q45/1380508941.jpg?t=1380508941)
(http://mob1048.photobucket.com/albums/s368/n123q45/1380508936.jpg?t=1380508939)
(http://mob1048.photobucket.com/albums/s368/n123q45/1380508930.jpg?t=1380508935)
(http://mob1048.photobucket.com/albums/s368/n123q45/1380508943.jpg?t=1380508943)
Post by: RamboBadass on December 28, 2013, 10:08:04 pm
hey did you ever make they perks or areyou still working
Post by: InFInIX on December 29, 2013, 09:22:26 am
A perk that change the drops from 30 to 60 seconds
and
A perk that takes ammo but give more melee damage and bullet damage
Post by: n123q45 on December 29, 2013, 03:02:41 pm
sorry all my progress was deleted with my old computer ill get ack to working on these after i fix my mod tools
Post by: RamboBadass on December 29, 2013, 06:50:47 pm
damn that sucks buddy well good luck let us know when you get er done lol