UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Your 4 favourite Zombies Maps (Treyarch, not Custom)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by JiffyNoodles
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
1: Call of the dead - George makes this map so replayable
Are you for real? George is annoying as fuck ;D
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
1.) Mob - loved how fun and hectic it was running around with EC and the viltrolic.
2.) origins - the puzzles to get the staffs were great, again really hectic once setup.
3.) Five - it's fun running around with M&S trying to keep ransoms from leaving :poker:
4.) Moon - all around fun but should have been a little smaller IMO

I only ever bought one bo1 dlc. Guess I'm missing out.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt

Never got to use this meme before :D
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
(Image removed from quote.)
Never got to use this meme before :D
so the answer is

no

you cant just ignore him
Constants and Variables
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
so the answer is

no

you cant just ignore him
I will never allow it.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
please don't derail this topic. If you have beef, sort it out outside of this thread
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Beginner Scripter && A7X Deathbat
idogftw's Groups
idogftw's Contact & Social LinksIdogftw00
1) Nacht Der Untoten - First map I played on zombies which got me into it, I also enjoyed camping at the top where the trench was and just having an enjoyable experience playing the map.
2) Verrückt - It was an awesome dark theme, especially with the type of theme it had, kinda dark cause it was an insanitorium.
3) Shangri-La - I enjoyed the EE, which I enjoyed at times but the damn Napalm part can go screw itself also I enjoyed kicking the small zombies when they were shrunken down.
4) Buried - Paralyzer and Flying.
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge

George is fantastic!
He allows you to get all perks
You can get perks in first room challenge with him
You can get perks in no power challenge with him
He makes training that bit harder, and more interesting.
He drops a fricken Wunderwaffe :D
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
4 seems odd, so i'll make this 5:

FIVE - not a piss easy map like Kino is, best boss, one of my favourite WWs
Shangri-La - for the same reasons as FIVE, tight map layout, one of my favourite WWs, 8 perks to assist you and interesting special zombies.
Moon - Love the map itself, love the Wave Gun and QEDs, but there could be improvements
Origins - If all bugs were eradicated, this would be a great map
MOTD - Map itself is great - but what i play the most is Cell Block as i dont have to worry about setting up the same way every game, and it was the best map that grief was on.

Now for improvements:
Five - Nothing needs to be changed, but i'd add more perks, plenty of space in the labs.
Shangri-La - PaP could work better, not all players should be necessary to stand on the plates. I'd also add the Time Bomb and Paralyzer cause they kinda fit the map and as its a tight map i dont think it would be as OP as it might seem.
Moon - Teleporter should not require all players to be on it, one of the reasons i dont play it as getting jugg and pap is a joke as no-one has a mic and they wont go on with you.
MOTD - Not much i'd change here except a distraction device in the box would be nice, oh and Mule Kick and Stamin-Up.
Origins - I personally would put all staffs in the box so no-one can bicker about which one they want, you would only be allowed to have one at a time and i would PaP them as any other guns, yes this would be easier, but having to do the setup every game as it is in BO2 is way too tedious and gets boring.

I would also of course add the Mk2 to all these maps. But even though MOTD/Origins are some of my favourite maps, i'd rather see more BO1 maps come back as they are older. I've little interest in seeing the WAW maps return, i didnt even want Der riese tbh.
Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:31:10 pm by timelordalex
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
1. Origins
2. COTD
3. MOTD
4. Moon
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Shangri-La - for the same reasons as FIVE, tight map layout, one of my favourite WWs, 8 perks to assist you and interesting special zombies.
Moon - Love the map itself, love the Wave Gun and QEDs, but there could be improvements
MOTD - Map itself is great - but what i play the most is Cell Block as i dont have to worry about setting up the same way every game, and it was the best map that grief was on.

Now for improvements:
Five - Nothing needs to be changed, but i'd add more perks, plenty of space in the labs.
Shangri-La - PaP could work better, not all players should be necessary to stand on the plates. I'd also add the Time Bomb and Paralyzer cause they kinda fit the map and as its a tight map i dont think it would be as OP as it might seem.
Moon - Teleporter should not require all players to be on it, one of the reasons i dont play it as getting jugg and pap is a joke as no-one has a mic and they wont go on with you.
MOTD - Not much i'd change here except a distraction device in the box would be nice, oh and Mule Kick and Stamin-Up.
Origins - I personally would put all staffs in the box so no-one can bicker about which one they want, you would only be allowed to have one at a time and i would PaP them as any other guns, yes this would be easier, but having to do the setup every game as it is in BO2 is way too tedious and gets boring.

I would also of course add the Mk2 to all these maps. But even though MOTD/Origins are some of my favourite maps, i'd rather see more BO1 maps come back as they are older. I've little interest in seeing the WAW maps return, i didnt even want Der riese tbh.

4 DLC Packs = 4 Maps :poker:
The whole point of the Staff upgrading system was to make it feel worthwhile to get the boreas's fury or the Kagusachi's Bite etc.
Why would you not want Der Reise, it's the OG map that nearly EVERY CUSTOM ZOMBIES MAP OWES IT'S EXISTENCE TO!
Also, you love yourself a Mark 2, don't you? :please:
Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 02:07:51 pm by JiffyNoodles
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I will never allow it.

Really? Well one more instance and I am removing your posting privileges for a month. You obviously continue to refuse to listen so if you want to play hard ball, so can I.

This goes for anyone else who want to continue to go against the rules set out by staff and moderators.
Constants and Variables
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite

Now for improvements:

TIL TimeLoardAlex doesn't like working towards anything while playing a map. :poker:
Five is my favorite map and I'm pretty sure it needs A LOT more space before you could even TRY to add more perks. Hell, Five had 3 perks in the same room just because there was so little room (DT, Mule Kick, Jugg). Winter's Howl is definitely the most interestingly designed weapon and I would love to see that Winter's Howl original design they had made into something actually working.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
4 DLC Packs = 4 Maps :poker:
The whole point of the Staff upgrading system was to make it feel worthwhile to get the boreas's fury or the Kagusachi's Bite etc.
Why would you not want Der Reise, it's the OG map that nearly EVERY CUSTOM ZOMBIES MAP OWES IT'S EXISTENCE TO!
Also, you love yourself a Mark 2, don't you? :please:

I worked out the DLC map packs but oh well. I dont like the OG Der riese because its too easy and just rather dull and boring - i do play it occasionally, this is why i was hoping the giant would have at least a few more rooms, a few more perks, and throwing in the panzer to spice things up a bit - but it doesnt seem like any of that will happen.

With the upgraded staffs, it didnt feel worthwhile imo (even though i always do it) the problem i have with the staffs is how one shot on any of them does nothing Round 20+, yes they've got plenty of ammo - but thats because 3arc knew one shot wouldnt do shit and you were forced to charge them up, using your ammo up. I'd have much preferred to see Thundergun back, the Winters howl, the wunderwaffe and a new fire WW, and they just put them in the box - would've saved them so much time and no-one would complain about which one they're getting.

Double Post Merge: October 24, 2015, 03:08:08 pm
TIL TimeLoardAlex doesn't like working towards anything while playing a map. :poker:
Five is my favorite map and I'm pretty sure it needs A LOT more space before you could even TRY to add more perks. Hell, Five had 3 perks in the same room just because there was so little room (DT, Mule Kick, Jugg). Winter's Howl is definitely the most interestingly designed weapon and I would love to see that Winter's Howl original design they had made into something actually working.

Well like i said theres not one perk in the labs in FIVE, i dont know why mule kick wasnt put down there. The idea of the Winters Howl was that it was still in progress hence open casing on one side, and could explain its weak damage, why not bring it back when its all complete.
Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:08:08 pm by timelordalex
Constants and Variables
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Well like i said theres not one perk in the labs in FIVE, i dont know why mule kick wasnt put down there. The idea of the Winters Howl was that it was still in progress hence open casing on one side, and could explain its weak damage, why not bring it back when its all complete.
I'm gonna have to replay Five now. I can't remember anymore.

Loading ...