Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Why? What have you created? I'm asking because I've never seen your maps (IF you have created any).
No kidding dawg! My motto is, don't go talking crap about maps if you ain't a mapper.
Spoiler: click to open...
Don't look in humorous review section :(
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Why? What have you created? I'm asking because I've never seen your maps (IF you have created any).

Currently working on a map called Frigid Estate  ;)
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website

just incase you didn't catch it: he's joking ;)
Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:52:26 pm by Koan
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
sryanbruen's Contact & Social Links
just incase you didn't catch it: he's joking ;)

Yeah I can't take a joke so thanks.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
he doesnt use ugx, cause he doest like how its run

Nah, he spat the dummy and asked for his account to be deleted because he didn't appreciate getting banned for 7 days for acting like a dick. I like Stevie too but he is a grown man and yet somehow thinks it's cool to bully kids to the point of it being an obsession. If anything we let him away with way more than any other forum would and in doing so let our own reputation go to shit for a time because of it.

Either way it was absolutely nothing to do with how this forum is run, it was him being childish and not accepting he was actually in the wrong.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
Why do I keep getting multiple email notifications from you DeathBringerZen when you've posted just one post in this?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Why do I keep getting multiple email notifications from you DeathBringerZen when you've posted just one post in this?

It's because I tried to reply from my phone initially but it was posting half messages so I had to keep deleting them and eventually resort to just posting the message from my laptop instead.

Stupid new phone and it's bloody keyboard/home button locations *grumble, grumble...*
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
It's because I tried to reply from my phone initially but it was posting half messages so I had to keep deleting them and eventually resort to just posting the message from my laptop instead.

Stupid new phone and it's bloody keyboard/home button locations *grumble, grumble...*

Fair enough.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Nah, he spat the dummy and asked for his account to be deleted because he didn't appreciate getting banned for 7 days for acting like a dick. I like Stevie too but he is a grown man and yet somehow thinks it's cool to bully kids to the point of it being an obsession. If anything we let him away with way more than any other forum would and in doing so let our own reputation go to shit for a time because of it.

Either way it was absolutely nothing to do with how this forum is run, it was him being childish and not accepting he was actually in the wrong.

uh huh
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
uh huh

Care to contribute further on that? I mean, if you're saying I am wrong then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but at least point out where so I can attempt to counter argue.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Mmmm
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
Mmmm

Come on now, let's not start this, this is exactly how Steviewonder87 made me angry (and you already did before). Now come on and explain your argument.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Mmmm

I see you still have that chip on your shoulder then bud. I don't get it man, I have sat in parties with you and Stevie and you're both really cool guys but on here you both act like complete assholes. All I do is try to moderate on here and you give me grief for it at every opportunity. You seem to have changed since your personal circumstances changed but you know what, that's your problem, not mines.

Until yesterday my Wife was pregnant. We found out last week that it was an ectopic pregnancy and she was advised to have the pregnancy terminated as it could have had serious effects on her health. What was a great few weeks for us have become a miserable time but we move on from it. Do I bring these issues here with me? No! The reason? Because I am a mature adult and can keep my personal dramas separate from my forum etiquette.

I don't know why you can't do the same. You're still snapping away at people and acting like a child. Maybe you should sort yourself out and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings man.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
I see you still have that chip on your shoulder then bud. I don't get it man, I have sat in parties with you and Stevie and you're both really cool guys but on here you both act like complete assholes. All I do is try to moderate on here and you give me grief for it at every opportunity. You seem to have changed since your personal circumstances changed but you know what, that's your problem, not mines.

Until yesterday my Wife was pregnant. We found out last week that it was an ectopic pregnancy and she was advised to have the pregnancy terminated as it could have had serious effects on her health. What was a great few weeks for us have become a miserable time but we move on from it. Do I bring these issues here with me? No! The reason? Because I am a mature adult and can keep my personal dramas separate from my forum etiquette.

I don't know why you can't do the same. You're still snapping away at people and acting like a child. Maybe you should sort yourself out and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings man.

I really respect you, agreeing with everything you have said to people.

Double Post Merge: October 15, 2016, 05:11:27 pm
No kidding dawg! My motto is, don't go talking crap about maps if you ain't a mapper.
Spoiler: click to open...
Don't look in humorous review section :(

Bit late for that  ;D, I've looked at the humorous reviews for ages now.
Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 05:11:27 pm by sryanbruen
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

all I said was mmm

Totally asshole move by me there

Loading ...