UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: CyberMan1011 on October 09, 2016, 05:24:08 am

Title: StevieWonder87
Post by: CyberMan1011 on October 09, 2016, 05:24:08 am
What happened to him?  :( I noticed his account got deleted...
Title: Re: StevieWonder87
Post by: DeletedUser on October 09, 2016, 05:49:04 am
What happened to him?  :( I noticed his account got deleted...
TBH I don't think that's a bad thing...
Post by: CyberMan1011 on October 09, 2016, 05:59:30 am
TBH I don't think that's a bad thing...

I will admit that I didn't like his personality sometimes but the WIPs he was working on looked really great...now what?
Post by: smasher248 on October 09, 2016, 08:43:15 am
I will admit that I didn't like his personality sometimes but the WIPs he was working on looked really great...now what?

he doesnt use ugx, cause he doest like how its run
Post by: MZslayer11 on October 09, 2016, 03:36:11 pm
I think everyone has had a disagreement with him at one point or another, myself included. But tbh he was actually really funny and a very talented modder and I kinda miss having him around. Doesn't feel the same around here anymore with all these people needlessly leaving.
Post by: BrandynNew on October 09, 2016, 03:46:03 pm
RIP Stevie.
Post by: Koan on October 09, 2016, 03:58:48 pm
He's still active on modme. He asked for his ugx account to be deleted due to disagreements with moderators.
Post by: smasher248 on October 09, 2016, 05:04:45 pm
He's still active on modme. He asked for his ugx account to be deleted due to disagreements with moderators.

lol he got a warning for being mean on that nacht guys thread
Post by: tomikaze on October 09, 2016, 05:54:40 pm
I'm pretty sure after his buddy Daedra got banned that he just decided that he'd had enough of seeing good people getting banned for no reason and then said "PEACE!" and now he's mapping with Daedra on ModMe.
Spoiler: click to open...
this is how you start a rumor  8)
Post by: Tim Smith on October 09, 2016, 05:55:39 pm
I'm pretty sure after his buddy Daedra got banned that he just decided that he'd had enough of seeing good people getting banned for no reason and then said "PEACE!" and now he's mapping with Daedra on ModMe.
this is how you start a rumor  8)

lol i think so.
Post by: DeletedUser on October 09, 2016, 06:00:42 pm
I couldn't stand the guy anyway, glad I never have to deal with him again  :please:

I miss him so much </3
Post by: sryanbruen on October 13, 2016, 03:13:11 pm
I'm gonna be honest, I miss him even though he pissed me off a lot (including on Reddit). Frigid was going to be awesome!
Post by: smasher248 on October 13, 2016, 05:37:03 pm
I'm gonna be honest, I miss him even though he pissed me off a lot (including on Reddit). Frigid was going to be awesome!
its still going to be released, but now i only have to put up with him on one forum
Post by: DeletedUser on October 13, 2016, 07:48:18 pm

His stuff looks like trash anyway, glad he's out of the picture.
Post by: sryanbruen on October 13, 2016, 08:28:43 pm

His stuff looks like trash anyway, glad he's out of the picture.

Why? What have you created? I'm asking because I've never seen your maps (IF you have created any).
Post by: tomikaze on October 13, 2016, 08:34:52 pm
Why? What have you created? I'm asking because I've never seen your maps (IF you have created any).
No kidding dawg! My motto is, don't go talking crap about maps if you ain't a mapper.
Don't look in humorous review section :(
Post by: DeletedUser on October 13, 2016, 08:38:21 pm

Currently working on a map called Frigid Estate  ;)
Post by: Koan on October 13, 2016, 08:51:59 pm

just incase you didn't catch it: he's joking ;)
Post by: sryanbruen on October 13, 2016, 08:53:26 pm
just incase you didn't catch it: he's joking ;)

Yeah I can't take a joke so thanks.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 15, 2016, 09:53:14 am
he doesnt use ugx, cause he doest like how its run

Nah, he spat the dummy and asked for his account to be deleted because he didn't appreciate getting banned for 7 days for acting like a dick. I like Stevie too but he is a grown man and yet somehow thinks it's cool to bully kids to the point of it being an obsession. If anything we let him away with way more than any other forum would and in doing so let our own reputation go to shit for a time because of it.

Either way it was absolutely nothing to do with how this forum is run, it was him being childish and not accepting he was actually in the wrong.
Post by: sryanbruen on October 15, 2016, 09:56:43 am
Why do I keep getting multiple email notifications from you DeathBringerZen when you've posted just one post in this?
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 15, 2016, 10:04:18 am
Why do I keep getting multiple email notifications from you DeathBringerZen when you've posted just one post in this?

It's because I tried to reply from my phone initially but it was posting half messages so I had to keep deleting them and eventually resort to just posting the message from my laptop instead.

Stupid new phone and it's bloody keyboard/home button locations *grumble, grumble...*
Post by: sryanbruen on October 15, 2016, 10:18:41 am
It's because I tried to reply from my phone initially but it was posting half messages so I had to keep deleting them and eventually resort to just posting the message from my laptop instead.

Stupid new phone and it's bloody keyboard/home button locations *grumble, grumble...*

Fair enough.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 15, 2016, 02:43:52 pm
Nah, he spat the dummy and asked for his account to be deleted because he didn't appreciate getting banned for 7 days for acting like a dick. I like Stevie too but he is a grown man and yet somehow thinks it's cool to bully kids to the point of it being an obsession. If anything we let him away with way more than any other forum would and in doing so let our own reputation go to shit for a time because of it.

Either way it was absolutely nothing to do with how this forum is run, it was him being childish and not accepting he was actually in the wrong.

uh huh
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 15, 2016, 03:30:14 pm
uh huh

Care to contribute further on that? I mean, if you're saying I am wrong then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but at least point out where so I can attempt to counter argue.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 15, 2016, 04:54:01 pm
Mmmm
Post by: sryanbruen on October 15, 2016, 04:58:23 pm
Mmmm

Come on now, let's not start this, this is exactly how Steviewonder87 made me angry (and you already did before). Now come on and explain your argument.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 15, 2016, 05:06:16 pm
Mmmm

I see you still have that chip on your shoulder then bud. I don't get it man, I have sat in parties with you and Stevie and you're both really cool guys but on here you both act like complete assholes. All I do is try to moderate on here and you give me grief for it at every opportunity. You seem to have changed since your personal circumstances changed but you know what, that's your problem, not mines.

Until yesterday my Wife was pregnant. We found out last week that it was an ectopic pregnancy and she was advised to have the pregnancy terminated as it could have had serious effects on her health. What was a great few weeks for us have become a miserable time but we move on from it. Do I bring these issues here with me? No! The reason? Because I am a mature adult and can keep my personal dramas separate from my forum etiquette.

I don't know why you can't do the same. You're still snapping away at people and acting like a child. Maybe you should sort yourself out and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings man.
Post by: sryanbruen on October 15, 2016, 05:08:58 pm
I see you still have that chip on your shoulder then bud. I don't get it man, I have sat in parties with you and Stevie and you're both really cool guys but on here you both act like complete assholes. All I do is try to moderate on here and you give me grief for it at every opportunity. You seem to have changed since your personal circumstances changed but you know what, that's your problem, not mines.

Until yesterday my Wife was pregnant. We found out last week that it was an ectopic pregnancy and she was advised to have the pregnancy terminated as it could have had serious effects on her health. What was a great few weeks for us have become a miserable time but we move on from it. Do I bring these issues here with me? No! The reason? Because I am a mature adult and can keep my personal dramas separate from my forum etiquette.

I don't know why you can't do the same. You're still snapping away at people and acting like a child. Maybe you should sort yourself out and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings man.

I really respect you, agreeing with everything you have said to people.

Double Post Merge: October 15, 2016, 05:11:27 pm
No kidding dawg! My motto is, don't go talking crap about maps if you ain't a mapper.
Don't look in humorous review section :(

Bit late for that  ;D, I've looked at the humorous reviews for ages now.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 15, 2016, 05:30:42 pm

all I said was mmm

Totally asshole move by me there
Post by: treminaor on October 15, 2016, 07:11:13 pm
all I said was mmm

Totally asshole move by me there
The "Mmmm" was your answer to him asking what "uh huh" meant, which was clearly a sarcastic way of you saying his last statement was wrong. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to follow the logic going on here.
Post by: mrpeanut188 on October 28, 2016, 12:27:47 am
Doesn't take a brain surgeon to follow the logic going on here.
(https://i.imgur.com/qhJUUYt.png)