Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I hope they release it for Android too  :troll:
i need this on my monochrome gameboy...

no joke  ;D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
i need this on my monochrome gameboy...

no joke  ;D

Well then I'm glad to inform you of this unconfirmed legit concept that we know will more than likely see the light of day.

Spoiler: click to open...
Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:45:08 pm by x_xMayheMx_x
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Well then I'm glad to inform you of this unconfirmed legit concept that we know will more than likely see the light of day.

ahahah :D and the graphics will be more powerful than the one for PC right? :troll:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Ah, brings back memories, back in the days when you needed to physically stand next to someone if you wanted to play co-op ;D
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
So it is looking ever increasing that Black Ops 3 will only be released on next-gen consoles and PC. If this is the case then I would expect their zombie mode to be vastly superior visually than BO2 was and have endless possibilities as to what they will do.

I hope they brave it and go with the next-gen systems exclusively. I would love to see what they could do with zombies under these conditions.
Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:14:41 pm by DeathBringerZen
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
So it is looking ever increasing that Black Ops 3 will only be released on next-gen consoles and PC.
Where have you seen this stated?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
on the wiki, also you can preorder now and none of the retailers have anything other than those platforms listed

If you google it a few topics come up but nothing has been explicitly said by Activision
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Where have you seen this stated?

Everywhere. On the official site it says it will be available for Xbox One, PS4 & PC. No mention of last gen. Same for the Game site, Gamestation, EB, Amazon etc. Even Mark Lamia said Treyarch were not working on a Wii U version... only next gen and PC!

Could be possible a different studio is porting it over to last gen like High Moon, but if you watch the Lamia/Vonderhaar interview, the talk about this CoD being a full on next gen experience. Maybe they are just pushing next gen first to get pre orders in, especially with pre order on all 3 systems now live, but it sure does look like it is going to be the case.

Strange though considering the money they would lose out on through previous gen owners who still outweight next gen by a a good margin. I would be happy if it is true though. A bigger, more ambitious zombies suits me fine.
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Everywhere. On the official site it says it will be available for Xbox One, PS4 & PC. No mention of last gen. Same for the Game site, Gamestation, EB, Amazon etc. Even Mark Lamia said Treyarch were not working on a Wii U version... only next gen and PC!

Could be possible a different studio is porting it over to last gen like High Moon, but if you watch the Lamia/Vonderhaar interview, the talk about this CoD being a full on next gen experience. Maybe they are just pushing next gen first to get pre orders in, especially with pre order on all 3 systems now live, but it sure does look like it is going to be the case.

Strange though considering the money they would lose out on through previous gen owners who still outweight next gen by a a good margin. I would be happy if it is true though. A bigger, more ambitious zombies suits me fine.
Wii U is still "next gen"... very sad cause I've been wanting some zombs on Wii U yea ik there is BO2 but I wanted more...
Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:01:53 pm by GerardS0406
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

Ive been loving this

Microsoft have stated since 2013 that they would discontinue xbox live for 360 in 3 years

I reminded people of that fact on my facebook group, as it is just next year, most likely april time, and the site is a xbox group

Literally people went mental at me, despite linking the videos of the MS execs saying it themselves, and every article from every reputable games reporting page, I was a evil nasty liar trying to take away their favourite thing lol

Moving on though, i was further highlighted by UBISOFT and a couple of other companies downright saying they will no longer develop on 360, and now call of duty not showing on anything other than next gen

Someone asked about this again yesterday, so I said this again - its ALWAYS been the intention for the 360 to end next year, this is not unexpected

Still people acted like "I" was the one closing xbox live down and they think itll lose microsoft money (which is ludicrous at best... laughable at the least...)

I cant wait for november so I can go do the "hmm.... lying was I?"

And then again in 2016 lol  :troll:

Wii U is still "next gen"...

and as usual you didnt read did you? It says PS4, Xbox one and PC
Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:02:12 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Ive been loving this

Microsoft have stated since 2013 that they would discontinue xbox live for 360 in 3 years

I reminded people of that fact on my facebook group, as it is just next year, most likely april time, and the site is a xbox group

Literally people went mental at me, despite linking the videos of the MS execs saying it themselves, and every article from every reputable games reporting page, I was a evil nasty liar trying to take away their favourite thing lol

Moving on though, i was further highlighted by UBISOFT and a couple of other companies downright saying they will no longer develop on 360, and now call of duty not showing on anything other than next gen

Someone asked about this again yesterday, so I said this again - its ALWAYS been the intention for the 360 to end next year, this is not unexpected

Still people acted like "I" was the one closing xbox live down and they think itll lose microsoft money (which is ludicrous at best... laughable at the least...)

I cant wait for november so I can go do the "hmm.... lying was I?"

And then again in 2016 lol  :troll:
Nice ;)  :troll:
and as usual you didnt read did you? It says PS4, Xbox one and PC
Yea I've known it was coming on those consoles. Just I was wishing it was on Wii U because it still is basically next gen
Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:06:43 pm by GerardS0406
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
They had me at "coop campaign". Seriously, more games I feel need this; I'm looking at you every Wolfenstein since Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Support for last gen consoles ends next year but as far as im aware, Live will still run and multiplayer for a few years yet. And btw guys, last gen is not out of the picture

http://charlieintel.com/2015/04/27/dutch-retailer-lists-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-for-xbox-360-and-ps3/
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Support for last gen consoles ends next year but as far as im aware, Live will still run and multiplayer for a few years yet. And btw guys, last gen is not out of the picture

(Image removed from quote.)

http://charlieintel.com/2015/04/27/dutch-retailer-lists-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-for-xbox-360-and-ps3/

went to the website, they took down the xbox and ps3 version xD

http://www.bol.com/nl/s/algemeen/zoekresultaten/Ntt/black%2Bops%2B3/N/0/Nty/1/search/true/searchType/qck/sc/media_all/index.html?_requestid=536038
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
went to the website, they took down the xbox and ps3 version xD

maybe they werent supposed to show it yet

Loading ...