Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:28:24 pm by RadimaX
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
looks amazing
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
looks amazing
I really wish I could expect more from the people who have complete access to the engine code... We do better than this shit with limited WaW tools then they do with full access to everything :\
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups
Earth's Contact & Social Links
I really wish I could expect more from the people who have complete access to the engine code... We do better than this shit with limited WaW tools then they do with full access to everything :\

THIS! x10!
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
thing is they have to make over 50 heavily detailed maps in 2 years and guns and animations and make ideas for the game, script, advertise and design special editions.
Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:56:26 am by nickst98
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups
thing is they have to make over 50 heavily detailed maps in 2 years and guns and animations and make ideas for the game, script, advertise and design special editions.

the thing is about CoD's employees, is that everything you said they need to do, they completely half ass it. most of their guns always use an old animation from another gun or previous cod game. most buildings and vehicles are prefabs (buildings) and models (vehicles) from previous cod games. and actually, I don't think they ever even changed the 3rd-person walking and running animation since cod 3.
there's not too much scripting they have to do, since they aren't even really adding anything else except a few features here and there that we've seen many people in the modding community do and maybe even do better than treyarch.
Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 03:00:00 am by Earth
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
the thing is about CoD's employees, is that everything you said they need to do, they completely half ass it. most of their guns always use an old animation from another gun or previous cod game. most buildings and vehicles are prefabs (buildings) and models (vehicles) from previous cod games. and actually, I don't think they ever even changed the 3rd-person walking and running animation since cod 3.
there's not too much scripting they have to do, since they aren't even really adding anything else except a few features here and there that we've seen many people in the modding community do and maybe even do better than treyarch.
Plus they have a gigantic team where everyone only has to do a little but to get things done on time. Also, they used a generator model from CoD2 in Black Ops 1, so lol.
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Dude you ugx team would do better job then them.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Dude you ugx team would do better job then them.
Yeah it would just take longer :)
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
anyone else miss the original zombie models?

now it looks like a bunch of civilian zombies instead of nazi zombies (isn't that one of the points of naming it nazi zombies?).
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

now it looks like a bunch of civilian zombies instead of nazi zombies (isn't that one of the points of naming it nazi zombies?).

and i'd rather have the maps released faster, with less things in them, than to wait 3 months for a single map LOL.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups

No. These models look a bit refreshed and look a bit cooler (they even have hair  :gusta: ). Fighting Nazi's get boring (and is very generic) if they won't even yell any Nazi quotes or anything .Also, when Black Ops came out, it wasn't called Nazi Zombies anymore because dummies at Treyarch had realized that one of the 4 maps they released, one of them was set in Japan killing Japanese zombies. They let Kino slip in as the first map with the Nazi style because it was originally planned to be another map for WaW, hence the original characters, original der riese teleporters, link pad, etc.

This time around, I actually do think Treyarch has some pride in zombie mode and will hopefully release more than one map at a time each map pack. We've just got to wait and see though.
Former UGX Co-Founder
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
UGX Co-Founder
I like new models tbh, they add more depth and realism to the environment, rather than being generic Nazi soldiers which we see in almost every custom zombie map. :P If there's one thing Treyarch and IW can do really well, it's make character & weapon models, they always look superb - they just need to stop borrowing old animations and assets from previous games. :D
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
its awesome i wanna get it now but comosea is the best :D
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
its awesome i wanna get it now but comosea is the best :D

even if it took 3-4 months to make it. by that time treyarch could make 10 Zombie maps (granted, there not nearly as good).

Loading ...