Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
yes im serious

scotland is part of the UK

they decided to be

that "UK" voted leave

Doesnt matter if "most" of scotland voted out, there was still a portion that didnt, just not the majority in each constitutecy. And scotland voted to remain part of the UK and thus part of the vote

so its literally, scotland didnt get what "it" alone wanted, so expects the entire common wealth to agree with it, coz we dont, demand independance again

if unwilling to agree to decisions by the "UK" scotland should have left "before" the vote -

and no you said they were dragged out by the majority of "england" - this is untrue - it was the entire common welath, dont just blame us thank you
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:42:14 pm by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
no, you were "dragged out" by the majority of england, scotland, wales, ireland, gibralta and the rest of the common wealth countries

Those places are separate countries in their own right. And no, the commonwealth had nothing to do with this, that's not what the commonwealth is... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

if scotland dont like being part of the group they should have voted out before, not vote to stay in then stomp their feet when a "joint" decision is made that they dont like

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

You cannot seriously say that Scotland, a country in its own right which voted to remain in the EU with a 62% majority, should have an extremely significant decision imposed upon them against their democratic will.

One of the main arguments for Scotland voting to remain in the UK was the EU membership. Now that's changed, and with the above results, Scotland should absolutely hold another referendum, given the dramatic change in conditions.

To effectively say "well you should've thought of that before" is dumbfoundingly asinine, how the fuck were they supposed to predict what would happen? The conditions have changed, and Scotland needs another vote.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Country in its own right or not it voted to be part of this democracy and thus "is" part of the "United" kingdom

It had its opportunity to seperate and chose not to

Nor did "every" Scott vote out, just as every English person didn't vote in

And the common wealth did vote there were just restrictions on how long they were out of the U.K. And if or not they live here now. Even Gibraltar did - I work "in" elections - common wealth citizens have just as much right to vote as some one from the mainland. I dealt with a ton of what are referred to as "other electors" who live abroad but we're still entitled to vote, and thus voted by postal or proxy

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/649517/EU-referendum-2016-Voting-Voters-Allowed-British-Irish-Commonwealth-Citizens-European

And like I said already, let them have their referendum to leave again. Fact remains if it hadn't been this - it would have been something else they disagree with that would make them leave

And that's also not what I said. I didn't say "should have thought of that before" - I said if they wanted to be excluded from decisions by the uk - they should have left the uk when that was a option

To say it's unfair when a uk wide decision is made cos your corner wasn't 100% in agreement is just as dumb - we will never all agree, and the other parts of the country were "just as" divided on the matter, as proven by the final count
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:55:54 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Like I said already, let them have their referendum to leave again. Fact remains if it hadn't been this - it would have been something else they disagree with that would make them leave

Them? Their? They? Who are you referring to exactly? Scottish people? If so try being less ignorant next time. You're basing your argument on a bigoted and bias view point so I am done discussing this political matter with you, we will only come to an impasse.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Them? Their? They? Who are you referring to exactly? Scottish people? If so try being less ignorant next time. You're basing your argument on a bigoted and bias view point so I am done discussing this political matter with you, we will only come to an impasse.
please think before you accuse

Yea "them" as in the Scottish, as we were talking about the Scottish - there was nothing "ignorant" about it as claiming such is clearly more twisting to make me look bad - as is typical with politics and people using them to fight unfairly

There was clearly no malice there will you stop imagining issues with me

And I'm not bigoted - and coming from the guy who solely blamed the "English" for the vote balance that is typically hypocritical of you

I said every single person in the U.K. Was involved, and this was the joint result. And further pointed out it doesn't make anyone stupid, trump supporters, forcing their views on any one, racist or bigots

I will not have you twisting what I say zen. All I've said is the "Scottish" chose to stay in the uk - and this chose to be part of the U.K. In all forms and requirements as such, including the referendum and any other democratic vote

To accuse me of being bias and bigot, solely for saying if you chose to stay in a union and that union holds a "union wide" vote - it's wrong to solely blame one portion of it, or pull out just coz you didn't get what clearly you alone wanted instantly, despite having the previous vote that ended in majority wanting to stay in the uk. You can say it's coz they wanted to stay in the eu all you want but it wasn't the only reason and you know it

And let's not forget, multiple times now I've said if Scotland wants independence so it can run itself how itself chooses - I'm all for it, and was years ago too. I ask you to think about the fact the people who voted "leave" - are saying the exact same damn thing - WE want to be in CONTROL of OUR country

Nor am I "only" speaking to you, this is a open discussion. What is wrong with you

Now I won't continue with this anymore, coz I'm fed up with you twisting my words and just insulting my country and implying all my thoughts are bias, bigoted and racist - which let me reiterate is completely untrue
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:05:19 am by Harry Bo21
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I voted remain, so was disappointed by the result, but apparently there maybe a 2nd referendum anyway.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
This makes me sad

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.leblanc.718/media_set?set=a.10101369198638985&type=3

Racists and xenophobes are out in force across the country, thinking they've won their country back. But in reality, they'll probably be the first to be significantly affected by the vote when their shitty holidays to Benidorm become more expensive.

People like the racists in that album are far too common in this shithole of a country.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Racists and xenophobes are out in force across the country, thinking they've won their country back. But in reality, they'll probably be the first to be significantly affected by the vote when their shitty holidays to Benidorm become more expensive.

People like the racists in that album are far too common in this shithole of a country.

Take Britain back! We want less immigrants and more white illiterate racist council estate scum on the dole! #MakeBritainGreatAgain #VoteUKIP #FarageforPM
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
is I won't continue with this anymore, coz I'm fed up with you twisting my words and just insulting my country and implying all my thoughts are bias, bigoted and racist - which let me reiterate is completely untrue

Fair enough, I retract my previous statement. It was said in the heat of the moment and because your quoted comment had an air of bigotry in it. I was probably just taking it out of context. I would like to stress though that I have nothing against England or the English people but the majority of votes to leave came from England hence my reasons for using it as the focal point.

Yes it was a vote nation wide and as such no one specific should be blamed for swinging the vote but as all Scottish constituencies voted unanimously to remain within the EU I think the Scottish parliament should explore all possible avenues regarding independence or remaining in the EU as an individual commonwealth country.

Loading ...