Created 8 years ago
by daedra descent
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Its not like there are many reported instances of the German government censoring right wing ant-immigration views

Yeh I really hope Germany starts promoting more right-wing nationalist views, turned out so well last time...;D

And you didn't answer me, you're a Trump supporter right? I know you are (obviously) but I just want to hear you admit it.

To be fair though you know there were plenty of Americans that probably answered that question without a problem. Some of the best systems do come from the US. I spent some time in South America in Chile, and all of the higher education had to be taught in English because it was all from the States. Specifically the sciences because details are lost in translation.

America is interesting because around 10% of the entire country is bright and the remainder of people are completely retarded.

Oh of course there are a lot of bright Americans, just like there are a lot of bright British people, it's just a shame that democracy is kinda flawed when ~50% of the country has double digit IQs. :-\ I really wish there was an IQ minimum required before people could vote (not saying all Leave/Trump supporters are mentally challenged btw), I think the outcome may very well have been drastically different. Oh well, I guess that would be 'discriminatory' or some shit. ::)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
To be fair though you know there were plenty of Americans that probably answered that question without a problem. Some of the best systems do come from the US. I spent some time in South America in Chile, and all of the higher education had to be taught in English because it was all from the States. Specifically the sciences because details are lost in translation.

America is interesting because around 10% of the entire country is bright and the remainder of people are completely retarded.
The problem is that the remaining 90% of retards are the ones causing the daily clusterfuck of politics and misinformation. our mainstream news outlets are basically glorified WWE Smackdown scripted scenes. Vince Mcmahon might as well be reporting the news right now.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

Kind of like the whole Edward Snowden documents thing. Some news site went around and asked people on Times square if they knew who he was or what he did and they where completely clueless.

Feast your eyes on this shit.

(Content removed from quote.)
Never mind the future of his children, gotta stop those fuckin' muslims at any cost.

Why the fuck did they put such an important decision in the hands of ordinary people? What the fuck do I know, let alone the wankstain in the video? Oh yeah, to win votes.

I fucking hate humans.

...the future of children who could be bombed at any moment because of the flood of immigrants and no proper background checks(as if was even possible to begin with).

Yeh I really hope Germany starts promoting more right-wing nationalist views, turned out so well last time..

Right wing then = Right wing now. -SteviewWonder87.

And you didn't answer me, you're a Trump supporter right? I know you are (obviously) but I just want to hear you admit it.

I'm stuck between a corrupt politician who uses the vagina card so much you'd think it'd be a card in Magic the Gathering and a dumbass who's honest (in his own Edit: insane little world), so of course I'm voting for Trump. I don't have much of a choice.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:11:20 am by daedra descent
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
...the future of children who could be bombed at any moment because of the flood of immigrants and no proper background checks(as if was even possible to begin with).

His kids are far, far more likely to now be bombed by the IRA than Islamic extremists lol. Where the fuck even was that? Grimsby or something, yeh prime target for terrorism that. ;D

Right wing then = Right wing now. -SteviewWonder87.

You're stupid. And you spelt my name wrong stupid.

of course I'm voting for Trump.

Just when I thought it wasn't possible to dislike you any more ;D

Stay awesome DD.
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website

...you're not actually suggesting that immigration = terrorism, are you? .......nope, looks like you are

I'm stuck between a corrupt politician who uses the vagina card so much you'd think it'd be a card in Magic the Gathering and a dumbass who's honest (in his own Edit: insane little world), so of course I'm voting for Trump.

You know there are OTHER options, right? You could vote Green or Libertarian or for LITERALLY ANYBODY ELSE other than that retarded bigot? And holy shit, Trump is just as dishonest as Hillary, you've got to be a fool not to see that.

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

Kind of like the whole Edward Snowden documents thing. Some news site went around and asked people on Times square if they knew who he was or what he did and they where completely clueless.

You know Trump's views on Snowden, right? When he mentioned that "execution is still a thing"? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/donald-trump-edward-snowden-execution_n_3489944.html
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:26:17 am by Koan
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
His kids are far, far more likely to now be bombed by the IRA than Islamic extremists lol. Where the fuck even was that? Grimsby or something, yeh prime target for terrorism that. ;D

Yeah, his children are going to be in one town for the rest of their lives(its possible, i guess?).

You're stupid. And you spelt my name wrong stupid.

...and your a left wing idiot who can't see the negative repercussion of letting hundreds of thousands of immigrants into an entire continent with little checks in place.

..you're not actually suggesting that immigration = terrorism, are you? .......nope, looks like you are

Your right. That could never be the case. All of the immigrants/refugees are getting proper background checks(with 100% accuracy) and no terrorists are getting threw.

Yeah, hell no. Maybe in your own perfect left-wing world, but not this one.

You know there are OTHER options, right? You could vote Green or Libertarian or for LITERALLY ANYBODY ELSE other than that retarded bigot? And holy shit, Trump is just as dishonest as Hillary, you've got to be a fool not to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU

>says Trump is dishonest
>links to a dishonest/SJW left winger

lmao.

You know Trump's views on Snowden, right? When he mentioned that "execution is still a thing"? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/donald-trump-edward-snowden-execution_n_3489944.html

I'm voting for him because he'll probably screw things up the least. Congress will just reject any proposals he makes(being anti-establishment) and we wait for the next election. Atleast that's the hope.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:38:13 am by daedra descent
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
...and your a left wing idiot who can't see the negative repercussion of letting hundreds of thousands of immigrants into an entire continent with little checks in place.

Yes because every single person with a left-wing ideology is an idiot.

Dismissing the views of an enormous group of people because they don't agree with you. Definitely a Trump supporter.

Your right. That could never be the case. All of the immigrants/refugees are getting proper background checks(with 100% accuracy) and no terrorists are getting threw.

Yeah, hell no. Maybe in your own perfect left-wing world, but not this one.

Again with the left-wing dismissals, fucking hell. Believe it or not, I thought better of you.

Being so concerned about terrorism that you would refuse a safe home for the 99.9% of people that aren't batshit insane, instead thinking they should stay in their own war-torn land. That's what I call giving in to terrorists, not protecting people from them. Isn't it funny how many of the most prolific terror attacks in recent decades have been by citizens of the country attacked? What a coincidence!

And for the record, I'm not left-wing, so don't get the idea that I'm a tumblrina who needs a 24/7 safe space.

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Yeah, his children are going to be in one town for the rest of their lives(its possible, i guess?).

I would bet everything I own that the man in the video has lived in that town his whole life. But you missed the point anyway, of course.

I stopped reading your sentence at your incorrect use of 'your', (sorry force of habit, I've learnt that what usually follows is stupid) despite quoting me using the correct use. Hold on I'll read it now.

Yeh it was stupid.

Guess it wasn't even a typo and you actually don't know the difference between 'you're' and 'your'.

And 'threw' and 'through' apparently.

And as an American I'd be far more worried about some kid walking into your college (highschool? not sure how old you are tbh) with a legally bought AR-15 and shooting the place up because some girl wouldn't go out with him than a crazy Muslim terrorist.

And for an American who is so xenophobic/racist you have a very odd obsession with Soviet Russia, but I probably would rather not know the reason behind that. :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU

>says Trump is dishonest
>links to a dishonest/SJW left winger

lmao.

You obviously didn't watch it. And please stop saying 'left winger' every other sentence; the level of cringe is making me queasy.

I'm voting for him because he'll probably screw things up the least.

Sounds like a solid plan from an intelligent voter.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
Yes because every single person with a left-wing ideology is an idiot.

Dismissing the views of an enormous group of people because they don't agree with you. Definitely a Trump supporter.

Again with the left-wing dismissals, fucking hell. Believe it or not, I thought better of you.

lmao, the irony:

Being so concerned about terrorism that you would refuse a safe home for the 99.9% of people that aren't batshit insane, instead thinking they should stay in their own war-torn land. That's what I call giving in to terrorists, not protecting people from them. Isn't it funny how many of the most prolific terror attacks in recent decades have been by citizens of the country attacked? What a coincidence!

You and everyone else (should) know damn well what they can do in small numbers. 3 gun man can kill or injure 50+ people. Of course, there is no way to *completely* stop terrorism, but you can minimize the chances and stopping immigrants is a way to do that, especially when we know for a fact that they hide among them. Some terrorists go into other countries to recruit new members as well.

And for the record, I'm not left-wing, so don't get the idea that I'm a tumblrina who needs a 24/7 safe space.

Wel... you linked to a tumblrina, lol.

I would bet everything I own that the man in the video has lived in that town his whole life. But you missed the point anyway, of course.

What point? That everyone in the UK apparently lives in remote areas on a island? Yeah, sorry for not getting it.

Guess it wasn't even a typo and you actually don't know the difference between 'you're' and 'your'.

lmao, this from the guy who couldn't tell the legal difference between a World at War mod and an application made in Java using a library released under MIT license. Too funny.

also its the internet, not a professional report.

And as an American I'd be far more worried about some kid walking into your college (highschool? not sure how old you are tbh) with a legally bought AR-15 and shooting the place up because some girl wouldn't go out with him than a crazy Muslim terrorist.

Both are important issues.

And for an American who is so xenophobic/racist you have a very odd obsession with Soviet Russia, but I probably would rather not know the reason behind that. :/

You are Xenophobic/racist if you don't want immigrants who have terrorists hiding among them entering your country. -Steviewonder87

Edit: love left wingers.

Sounds like a solid plan from an intelligent voter.

No real choice at this point besides not vote at all.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:18:59 am by daedra descent
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I'm stupid and racist and I support Trump because he is stupid and racist - daedra descent

This made up quote stuff is fun. :)

Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
(fucking everything daedra says)

I've had enough stupid for today. Enjoy your naïveté.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:22:51 am by Koan
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
You and everyone else (should) know damn well what they can do in small numbers. 3 gun man can kill or injure 50+ people. Of course, there is no way to *completely* stop terrorism, but you can minimize the chances and stopping immigrants is a way to do that, especially when we know for a fact that they hide among them. Some terrorists go into other countries to recruit new members as well.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
A single fucking guy can do that. With legally obtained weapons. When he was born in the States.

Do you seriously believe that stopping immigrants would do absolutely shit when the problem is with the country's retarded-ass legislation that isn't even necessary anymore? England sorted that shit out years ago which is why they haven't had a terrorist attack in 10 fucking YEARS. The shit is clearly handled much better over there which is why them having immigrants would be no problem. America getting immigrants would be a problem because we got a fucking hard on for our pew pews and no one wants to just say,"Hey, that's causing a problem. Let's get rid of that." It would maybe help if we didn't vote in a guy who doesn't know the word,"Negotiate," and just eggs the terrorist organizations on.

Also, I liked that test :D

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Taking the political test.... decisions decisions, why is there no neutral option?

EDIT: Here is my result:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Taking the political test.... decisions decisions, why is there no neutral option?
(Image removed from quote.)
EDIT: Here is my result:
(Image removed from quote.)

Close. ^^

[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
I'm tempted to lock this thread.

The Brexit was a sad thing for the European Union and what it stands for. Don't make this worse than it is already by making this thread into a clusterbomb.

Political discussions are just wrong on ugx-mods.com - clearly everyone seems to have a different opinion and tries to win - whatever this is here about.

It started about the Brexit, which is about the EU & UK, and is now a cocktail of poison + some idiotic trolling as usual.

It's great that people are interested in politics (although this here is just a small part and again one of the extreme ones) but UGX-Mods.com is just not the place for this kind of discussion.

After reading these 3 pages, I'm shocked but not surprised what I had to read and understand why we have things like the Brexit currently.

And please @deadra descent:
You can say whatever you want. But I would be very carefully what you consider as a fact.
You don't live in Germany and you obviously have no clue what political situation we have in Germany.
Politics in the United States and Germany are completely different, and I'm really worried about you when you really belive what you wrote earlier.
Please make yourself familiar with our (German) History. Go visit Germany and talk to us (Germans).
Go visit some demonstration of LEGIDA, PEGIDA and so on. Go visit some demonstrations against capitalism, CETA and TTIP.
Get yourself some real information and not something from an internet source - because it seems to me you are clearly not well informed.
Oh and there is more than just left and right - in Germany is well ;)

I really don't want to close this, because then I have to read again that we silence people and are XYZ and ABC and all this drama.
But may I remind you that the internet is large - and that this site is about Gaming, Modding, CoD, ...

Loading ...