Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
This user is deleted :(
since moving camo's was first introduced in black ops 2 we have seen the nice camo weaponized 115 in waw
moving pap camo from motd

so i thought well what if we were to do this for bo2 models?

such as the tv screens moving models that are in multiplayer surely this isnt impossible

lets face it waw engine was never made for moving camos right? but it can handle it so why dont we push the waw engine to its limits with new things such as

moving images on models with fx (broken tv's in bo2)
emp grenades with fx and screen blur
what about the target finder attachments? not seen that yet
deployable riot sheld (not sure if thats engine feature but defo be cool to see)
what about the fog from tranzit? and the bank feature?
the easter eggs and the electric dude
the bus and the driver?

all this above iv never seen before or even attmpted in waw its worth looking at to see what the waw engine can actually do
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้
Signature
▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █░░ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░▒█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █░░ ▀█▀ █▄▄█ █░░ ░▒█░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░▄▄
▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░ ▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█
Official_TSG_'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
i think it would be a cool edition for maps! would really "Challenge" the waw engine, why not give it a go? but see what other people think aswell!
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
i think it would be a cool edition for maps! would really "Challenge" the waw engine, why not give it a go? but see what other people think aswell!
also what about the drons that are in bo2? we always see people spawning in but why not get droppedd off at the map via a helo or a corrupt goverment dropping off the zombies in cages etc would be auesome
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้
Official_TSG_'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
it would be cool but as i said lets challenge the waw engine :) you have good ideas! :rainbow:
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Trem did a bank system way before Black Ops 2 so that's already been done. You could easily replicate the fog from Tranzit. I don't really see the point in re doing the bus from Tranzit though because it wouldn't really fit in with any maps unless it's a remake.
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
Trem did a bank system way before Black Ops 2 so that's already been done. You could easily replicate the fog from Tranzit. I don't really see the point in re doing the bus from Tranzit though because it wouldn't really fit in with any maps unless it's a remake.
i know about the fog and that but what about them little things that hide in the fog? that jump on ur head and stuff
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
i know about the fog and that but what about them little things that hide in the fog? that jump on ur head and stuff

The creators of "The Swan" managed to get the electric dude in their map so it's probably possible
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 02:11:06 pm by CyberMan1011
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 2 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Challenge the engine.... Most of the described isn't even engine related nor a big deal ( as already pointed out )
It's sometime also worth to take a look at the past ( cod 4 ), there were working tv's already. ( texture / movie => .bic )

Most mappers ran already into any possible limit. - I had to face really early that this tiny sandbox is just not large enough to build something bigger.

Sure for maps it's fine but take a look at our mod ( or any other one ) - we could add much more features and cool things but we are trapped in this tiny box which the makers gave us.
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
Challenge the engine.... Most of the described isn't even engine related nor a big deal ( as already pointed out )
It's sometime also worth to take a look at the past ( cod 4 ), there were working tv's already. ( texture / movie => .bic )

Most mappers ran already into any possible limit. - I had to face really early that this tiny sandbox is just not large enough to build something bigger.

Sure for maps it's fine but take a look at our mod ( or any other one ) - we could add much more features and cool things but we are trapped in this tiny box which the makers gave us.
now i fell stuipd :/
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:56:23 pm by Zombiejelly
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
I removed the link because I dont think it pertained to the topic of this thread. :)

I was referring to your post chromostone
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:58:20 pm by Zombiejelly
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
one of the things you mentioned that are related to the engine are the camos.
yeah we can do pretty similar camos to the ones from bo2 with one big difference, bo2 engine has a feature called parallax occlusion mapping(POM) its the step between normal maps and tesellation, it make the texture to have shadows without having real geometry and also creates a bump in the texture using perspective based calculations. result you like the rock texture(motd) is coming out of the weapon or in the 3d camo like theres a camo inside the weapon model. but it isnt supported by waw :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I removed the link because I dont think it pertained to the topic of this thread. :)

I was referring to your post chromostone

I remade tranzit... with a tranzit like vehicle, I was replaying the Slags " I don't really see the point in re doing the bus from Tranzit though because it wouldn't really fit in with any maps unless it's a remake."
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:19:21 pm by chromastone10
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
one of the things you mentioned that are related to the engine are the camos.
yeah we can do pretty similar camos to the ones from bo2 with one big difference, bo2 engine has a feature called parallax occlusion mapping(POM) its the step between normal maps and tesellation, it make the texture to have shadows without having real geometry and also creates a bump in the texture using perspective based calculations. result you like the rock texture(motd) is coming out of the weapon or in the 3d camo like theres a camo inside the weapon model. but it isnt supported by waw :(

So THAT's how the 115 camo works! I have already seen simmilar things in games and allways wondered how they did that. Does HBAO change the way these textures are calculated?
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
So THAT's how the 115 camo works! I have already seen simmilar things in games and allways wondered how they did that. Does HBAO change the way these textures are calculated?
yup :) it is a feature inside directx9 but wasnt included by most engines until dx11 came for some reason .-. also xbox has a modificated version of dx9 so that why bo2 had that feature. but newer cods can just teselletation althogh pom still has its use like for the weaponized 115 camo :o
and hbao just changes the way the illumination is made. thats what occlusion means. in pom non existant geometry makes shadows and i think hbao is like ambient occlusion but inside the deferred lighting system in cry engine o.o but i may be wrong xD
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:50:08 pm by jjbradman

Loading ...