Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Me hope so too.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I hope they create an entirely new storyline for this game...

...What am i saying?... It probably won't even happen :alone:
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I hope they create an entirely new storyline for this game...

...What am i saying?... It probably won't even happen :alone:

From what Jason Blundell said in an interview, they talked about continuing to build the great story we've created the past few years, and that the map we get on release, might be a proper big map, but unlike TranZit, now the campaign team have taken over Zombies development, it might actually be decent map judging by Origins and MOTD which were the best of BO2 Zombies
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
Is it just me or will anyone else feel bad for Jimmy Z if he actually got fired? I mean he did kinda, ya' know... Raise zombies, but then again campaign team made actual creepy, atmospheric zombie maps like they should be made :/ On second thought, fuck Jimmy and his cartoon like maps!  :troll:
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
now the campaign team have taken over Zombies development, it might actually be decent map judging by Origins and MOTD which were the best of BO2 Zombies

It's not the campaign team who have taken over, just that Jason Blundell has stepped into Jimmy's position now to lead the development of zombies. It is still the same devs who worked on zombies in the past who will continue to work on it in BO3. The direction will probably change though from what we are used to with WaW and BO1 to a more quest based style like in MotD and Origins.

Is it just me or will anyone else feel bad for Jimmy Z if he actually got fired? I mean he did kinda, ya' know... Raise zombies, but then again campaign team made actual creepy, atmospheric zombie maps like they should be made :/ On second thought, fuck Jimmy and his cartoon like maps!  :troll:

Jimmy left voluntarily in December. I heard he chose to leave but it was likely down to creative differences with the direction they took zombies in with BO3. Either way, although successful with his BO1 maps, the Jimmy lead BO2 maps were all terrible. I am not glad he is gone, but I am not bothered either.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
CyberMan1011's Groups
From what Jason Blundell said in an interview, they talked about continuing to build the great story we've created the past few years, and that the map we get on release, might be a proper big map, but unlike TranZit, now the campaign team have taken over Zombies development, it might actually be decent map judging by Origins and MOTD which were the best of BO2 Zombies

This is what I don't understand...how are they going to continue the story with what happened in Buried's EE ending?

...Unless they pretend that never happened I don't see how they can pull it off :poker:
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
This is what I don't understand...how are they going to continue the story with what happened in Buried's EE ending?

...Unless they pretend that never happened I don't see how they can pull it off :poker:

With Time travel existing in the zombie universe, they could pull of an erasure of those events

Double Post Merge: June 25, 2015, 08:47:02 pm
It's not the campaign team who have taken over, just that Jason Blundell has stepped into Jimmy's position now to lead the development of zombies.

Yeah thats what I meant. But im happy with that, seeing as he was the face for talking about MOTD and Origins and how he led those maps. Jimmy did do good with BO1, but BO2 zombies was mostly an atrocity because of him
Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:47:02 pm by timelordalex
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I wonder if we will be able to stream the reveal event?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

We never saw what happened to the original 4 guys

Ultimately it ended their story leaving them on moon with Samantha in Richtofens body. According to the story, Sam "somehow" finds her way back in time to take part in Origins, so I think its likely the O4 are going to go back in time and change the past they helped create (Or at least send Samantha somehow)
Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 09:22:50 pm by Harry Bo21
Swag Commander ( ͡
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
CyberMan1011's Groups

Ultimately it ended their story leaving them on moon with Samantha in Richtofens body. According to the story, Sam "somehow" finds her way back in time to take part in Origins, so I think its likely the O4 are going to go back in time and change the past they helped create (Or at least send Samantha somehow)

Hmm...now that you mentioned this I think I can see now how the storyline in BO3 could work
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

No. According to the story Sam never left her bedroom and is playing a game with dolls and the whole thing is just a fantasy made by a little girl and her friend Eddy. Best...ending...ever. :poker:

You're referring to the storyline within the storyline, which is a convoluted nonsensical mess and I hope they just reboot the whole thing and do it properly this time.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
No. According to the story Sam never left her bedroom and is playing a game with dolls and the whole thing is just a fantasy made by a little girl and her friend Eddy. Best...ending...ever. :poker:

You're referring to the storyline within the storyline, which is a convoluted nonsensical mess and I hope they just reboot the whole thing and do it properly this time.
lol, actually cracked me up, coz while i was reading i was like...

"what?... no it... ok so... but... ooooohhhhh nah coz? wait a minute... hmmm...."

lol

:D :D :D :D :D
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
According to this, that seems to be accurate. http://comiccon2015.sched.org/event/3f1eae2e72b9f1b251f4f1b38e4b94df?iframe=no#.VY1Ka0bpmSq

Zombies will be revealed at San Diego Comic Con on July 9th, and from the sound of things, it looks like we are getting a new star studded cast so that means the story line will be different in it.

Hopefully this time it will be less confusing ;)
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
According to this, that seems to be accurate. http://comiccon2015.sched.org/event/3f1eae2e72b9f1b251f4f1b38e4b94df?iframe=no#.VY1Ka0bpmSq

Zombies will be revealed at San Diego Comic Con on July 9th, and from the sound of things, it looks like we are getting a new star studded cast so that means the story line will be different in it.

Hopefully this time it will be less confusing ;)

No confusing is good. An easy to understand story would be boring.

Loading ...