My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I'm just curious to see how far people will go.
Rules
1)Must be round game play(obviously)
2)In order for the rounds to count, the player MUST NOT complete the easter egg or any of its steps. I would like to point out, I don't count turning on the power as an easter egg step.
This image is how far I got without doing the easter egg, pack a punch, and mr.elemental

Place                 User                 Record
1st                     eliudjb                  33(Co-op)
2nd                    N/A                     N/A
3rd                     N/A                     N/A
4th                     N/A                     N/A
5th                     N/A                     N/A
On a side not, I am disqualifying myself, since I am the op.
Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:31:35 pm by mxtxm
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I'm just curious to see how far people will go.
Rules
2)In order for the rounds to count, the player MUST complete the easter egg. Easter egg must be done in the game being submitted. To prove you did the easter egg, please take a screenshot of yourself with the thundergun.
Dammit! I done everything but I didn't know how to take a screenshot :alone: I got done at round 21
Date Registered: 10 November 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature

Want cheap games? This is where I get mine: http://bit.ly/1zQisf2
CovertGunman's Groups
So is this to see how far we can get? Or to see how quickly we can do the easter egg?
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
So is this to see how far we can get? Or to see how quickly we can do the easter egg?
see how far you can get after the easter egg is done, thinking about changing it to seeing how far you can get without doing the easter egg, since you wouldn't have some of the perks and pack-a-punch
Date Registered: 10 November 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CovertGunman's Groups
see how far you can get after the easter egg is done, thinking about changing it to seeing how far you can get without doing the easter egg, since you wouldn't have some of the perks and pack-a-punch
Ok, I'll go ahead and give it a shot. I've made it to 30 before with relative ease, but I'm pretty sure I can get much further. Here's a picture to show round 30: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=344133082
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
Ok, I'll go ahead and give it a shot. I've made it to 30 before with relative ease, but I'm pretty sure I can get much further. Here's a picture to show round 30: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=344133082
I will update it later, when things aren't as laggy(One reason i may be laggy, is because I have to re-download call of duty black ops, because one of my steam files went missing and steam wouldn't run anymore) I have to wait, since the pic wont load.
Date Registered: 13 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
Smasher and i are Competing in making kino's!
Interesting challenge
Challenge Accepted
 :gusta:
Date Registered: 22 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
RUNDMC45's Groups
RUNDMC45's Contact & Social LinksRUNDMC45RUNDMC45robdav110392
So far this is honestly a pretty easy challenge, I'm on 25 solo but have the game on pause, gotta get sleep for work tonight. I'll continue at some other point, and even though 25 doesn't sound like much... then try doing like I am without perks, it's a hell of a lot more fun ^-^
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
So far this is honestly a pretty easy challenge, I'm on 25 solo but have the game on pause, gotta get sleep for work tonight. I'll continue at some other point, and even though 25 doesn't sound like much... then try doing like I am without perks, it's a hell of a lot more fun ^-^
It may seem easy in the lower rounds, but you will start to have issues at about 35,36,37. not necessarily because they are hard to kill, but because ammo becomes a major problem. i died simply because my scavenger and winters howl went dry and I ran out of gersh devices.
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
So we are now allowed to buy all perks? Just no E.E and pap? Was going to give this a go this weekend but I noticed you have changed the rules a bit. Just want to make sure I'm clear on everything before I find myself disqualified ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
So we are now allowed to buy all perks? Just no E.E and pap? Was going to give this a go this weekend but I noticed you have changed the rules a bit. Just want to make sure I'm clear on everything before I find myself disqualified ;D
Yeah, wanted it to be more difficult. Just to point out though, if you have Mule Kick, Deadshot, or who's who? THEN you're disqualified, since you have to do easter egg steps to get those. there are really only you can access 5 perks(revive, speed, double tap, staminup, and jugg) you can buy because 2 are disabled(Tombstone and sharing is caring) and 1 is broken(phd).
Date Registered: 13 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Seems Like a difficult task.
But then again i go down on cotd on round 5 by George!

:lol:
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
Seems Like a difficult task.
But then again i go down on cotd on round 5 by George!

:lol:
1) you don't have requiem, so you cant do the challenge  :poker:
2)if you conserve ammo, then this isn't too difficult of a challenge.
Date Registered: 22 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
RUNDMC45's Groups
RUNDMC45's Contact & Social LinksRUNDMC45RUNDMC45robdav110392
It may seem easy in the lower rounds, but you will start to have issues at about 35,36,37. not necessarily because they are hard to kill, but because ammo becomes a major problem. i died simply because my scavenger and winters howl went dry and I ran out of gersh devices.
Oh I know, I'm just having fun with those rounds lol it's amazing about how easy you anything under 30 is for this map. If I really have to, then it'll just be Speed and Double Tap bought. I've honestly never done a challenge so, it was best to assume that a proper Nacht der Untoten type of playstyle was in order :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
Oh I know, I'm just having fun with those rounds lol it's amazing about how easy you anything under 30 is for this map. If I really have to, then it'll just be Speed and Double Tap bought. I've honestly never done a challenge so, it was best to assume that a proper Nacht der Untoten type of playstyle was in order :P
I ended up buying revive on my run through, because I was running the rgmk2 on round 45 and they were getting too close for comfort. It was also because of this I ultimately went for speed(got my first down because I did it midround and it was the weirdest down I ever had) and double tap. I only got jugg when my revives ran out. I also had like 7,000 kills by that point. Again, scavenger and winters howl are super op.

Loading ...