Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Kino the Rebirth Start Room Challenge.

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: I am an idiot. And i deserve to be Black Listed for ? for my stupidity

1 Day
3 (20%)
1 Week
1 (6.7%)
1 Month
2 (13.3%)
Eternity
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 12, 2015, 08:15:58 am

Poll

Question: Should High Rounds Achieved by Using the Firesale Bug Count

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 12, 2015, 08:13:51 am

Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
You cannot get a fire sale unless you use the box I believe 3 times and the box wil not spawn in the first room under any circumstances. meaning that this is not possible. I ran 10 games and got a total of 127 drops. 0 of which were firesales. Why? Because you can't get firesales in the first room. And don't try any bullshit saying that you got it from the thief because he doesn't start spawning til after you have turned on the power. Until someone has video proof that you can get a firesale in the first room. Without opening any doors, and without any hacks or added mods. You will stay blacklisted. Any more arguing and i will permanently blacklist you, and any other accounts, from map challenges started by me in the future. Thus until there is definitive video proof, that it is possible to get firesales in the first room, you will stay blacklisted.

Yeah, you're definitely taking this too seriously.

I'll upload a video in a few minutes of me getting a fire sale on round 5. I'll edit this post/reply again when uploaded.

Also, how the fuck did you manage to count exactly 127 drops? And why?
Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:36:09 am by Koan
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Yeah, you're definitely taking this too seriously.

I'll upload a video in a few minutes of me getting a fire sale on round 5. I'll edit this post when uploaded.

Also, how the fuck did you manage to count exactly 127 drops? And why?

1. I'm taking it seriously because assholes who cheat are scum. Especially those who cheat in competitions. And when I catch someone that i believe is cheating and they give me a plausible story, or excuse i test it out and research it. too make sure that i didn't make bad judgement.

2. How did i count exactly 127? i played 10 games and every time i got a drop i paused the game, and added a tally too a piece of paper next to me.

3. One more arguative post and you will be permanently blacklisted regardless of whether there is proof or not.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
1. I'm taking it seriously because assholes who cheat are scum. Especially those who cheat in competitions. And when I catch someone that i believe is cheating and they give me a plausible story, or excuse i test it out and research it. too make sure that i didn't make bad judgement.

2. How did i count exactly 127? i played 10 games and every time i got a drop i paused the game, and added a tally too a piece of paper next to me.

3. One more arguative post and you will be permanently blacklisted regardless of whether there is proof or not.

Here's your proof. Firesale is at 5:20.

! No longer available

I'm not sure why there's a black screen for a couple of seconds at 2:52 and 4:17 but audio is still there.
Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 05:37:27 am by Koan
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011

I don't understand...why would you still blacklist him ESPECIALLY after he just posted proof that you can indeed get a fire sale? :poker:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Congratulations: You have now been blacklisted. Any or all images that you post will now be defunct. And you will not be applicable for leader board privledges.
Spoiler: click to open...
4. All weapons in start room can be used.

You shouldn't host competitions tbh if you're going to act like this and don't even know about stuff in the map. kthxbai
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
elykson343 your wrong, there is a bug where u can get firesale in a drop, its fixed now, i just havnt updated the map, nor will i, the point is done say bollocks, and let koans entry in
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
elykson343 your wrong, there is a bug where u can get firesale in a drop, its fixed now, i just havnt updated the map, nor will i, the point is done say bollocks, and let koans entry in

I apologize to you as the maker and to koan. I hadn't realized there was a bug like that. But since it was a bug and exploiting bugs is still kind of cheating and you don't need it to get to high rounds (as i didn't know about it and still got double digits). I'll let him have his position but others may complain about it, but he will have his position until somebody else clears it. I've remove him from the blacklist. I'll update the rules too specify against the bug.

Double Post Merge: October 05, 2015, 07:38:07 am
I don't understand...why would you still blacklist him ESPECIALLY after he just posted proof that you can indeed get a fire sale? :poker:

i blacklisted him before i knew there was a bug. im removing it now.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I'll update the rules too specify against the bug.

Seems a bit stupid tbh, if Firesale is available to use it should be allowed....making up the rules as we go along makes a bad competition.
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
honestly, the fire sale bug shouldn't hurt the player. they stayed in the first room, and didnt buy any doors, also it's pretty much out of the players control.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
after sleeping on it i have decided that the bug is there and will stay there. you can use it too your hearts content.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
after sleeping on it i have decided that the bug is there and will stay there. you can use it too your hearts content.

Spoiler: click to open...
Elyson343
Reason: I was stupid and accused someone of cheating without knowing of a bug. So as punishment i have blacklisted myself. Koan i Apologize to you and im sorry.
Time: For all Eternity

Okay, dude, you're blacklisting yourself and calling yourself an idiot in several ways for this? Don't worry about it! Apology accepted, move on, people make mistakes. No hard feelings.
Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:07:56 pm by Koan
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Okay, dude, you're blacklisting yourself and calling yourself an idiot in several ways for this? Don't worry about it! Apology accepted, move on, people make mistakes. No hard feelings.
But the poll already says he should be blacklisted for eternity :troll:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
But the poll already says he should be blacklisted for eternity :troll:

And i will stand by it. Iv'e decided too do it of my own volition. and i have no reason too change it.
Date Registered: 20 August 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Lime's Groups
Lime's Contact & Social Links[Baja Blaster] LimeWarrior LimeLimeChocoboLimeChocobo
Im terrible but I am going to fill some empty slots

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
So here's a noob question... Even if fire sale does spawn in starting room what's the point of getting it if the box isn't in the starting room??? BTW is the competition still open?

Loading ...