Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Kino the Rebirth Start Room Challenge.

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: I am an idiot. And i deserve to be Black Listed for ? for my stupidity

1 Day
3 (20%)
1 Week
1 (6.7%)
1 Month
2 (13.3%)
Eternity
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 12, 2015, 08:15:58 am

Poll

Question: Should High Rounds Achieved by Using the Firesale Bug Count

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 12, 2015, 08:13:51 am

OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
So here's a noob question... Even if fire sale does spawn in starting room what's the point of getting it if the box isn't in the starting room??? BTW is the competition still open?

Do you even know how Fire Sale works? Assuming you do, there is a box SPAWN in the Starting Room and the at the top of the stairs.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Ill be honest I don't. xD cause I never have played BO or BO2...
Oh yeah actually I did play a custom map a while back that had fire sale...now I remember.
Forgive me I just woke up I'm a bit groggy   :poker:

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
So here's a noob question... Even if fire sale does spawn in starting room what's the point of getting it if the box isn't in the starting room??? BTW is the competition still open?

A fire sale puts a mystery box in every open location and the box is also only 10 points. this opens the chace to get weapons like the raygun mark ii and a LMG. with allows for some pretty insane rounds if used correctly.

Double Post Merge: October 08, 2015, 12:34:43 am
Im terrible but I am going to fill some empty slots

(Image removed from quote.)

good job ill add you now.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
You cannot get a fire sale unless you use the box I believe 3 times and the box wil not spawn in the first room under any circumstances. meaning that this is not possible. I ran 10 games and got a total of 127 drops. 0 of which were firesales. Why? Because you can't get firesales in the first room. And don't try any bullshit saying that you got it from the thief because he doesn't start spawning til after you have turned on the power. Until someone has video proof that you can get a firesale in the first room. Without opening any doors, and without any hacks or added mods. You will stay blacklisted. Any more arguing and i will permanently blacklist you, and any other accounts, from map challenges started by me in the future. Thus until there is definitive video proof, and the proof must include that you did not open any doors or done any kind of no clipping, and i must see a firesale drop, until then you will stay blacklisted.
In "the real" kino Fire sale wont spawn until after the box has moved "once"

but this isnt the "real kino"

please dont "threaten" people over silly stuff like this Elky, its not a legit competition and not a legitimate threat either, is just a bit of fun you thought up. Theres no need for terms like "black listed" all that does is annoy the person you "black listed". Black listing is usually the term for someone whos banned from entry to a country, or in severe financial difficulty or ran out on debt so "black listed" from credit. Not some silly challenge you thought up, Dont try to make people feel like criminals over something so silly lol. If there was someone you wanted/needed to disinclude - then just say that. "Im not counting your score", dont "black list" them and act like its a crime and punishment.... Or go on even further to instantly say "try making another account and ill black list them too". Over the top or what man....

You will stay blacklisted. Any more arguing and i will permanently blacklist you

And he was only making his case, he was in no way "arguing" so this was totally uncalled for...

Yeah, you're definitely taking this too seriously.

^ this is accurate  ;D
Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:52:20 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Harry, the issue is resolved, he's apologised, all is well. Let's not start the fire again  :P
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
you are right i crossed the line and went too far. feel free too ban me for as long as you believe i deserve if you believe i deserve it. I have dishonored myself and i will accept any punishment given too me.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
you are right i crossed the line and went too far. feel free too ban me for as long as you believe i deserve if you believe i deserve it. I have dishonored myself and i will accept any punishment given too me.

No we are all over it. Saying you need a ban is obserd. You are still taking this whole thing too seruously. Yes you were wrong. You know it, we know it, move along.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
No we are all over it. Saying you need a ban is obserd. You are still taking this whole thing too seruously. Yes you were wrong. You know it, we know it, move along.
I also posted without realizing there was a page 3 of comments lol

only didnt delete it, because its valid, no need for punishments ;)
Date Registered: 2 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Beginner mapper trying to make something for the community to enjoy
ihmiskeho's Groups
ihmiskeho's Contact & Social Linksihmiskeho
Not sure if anyone is watching this topic anymore. But round 16 and only with mr28 and ranger. No fire sale.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Not sure if anyone is watching this topic anymore. But round 16 and only with mr28 and ranger. No fire sale.
(Image removed from quote.)
Sorry for how long that took. Updated. Congrats on 3rd place!

Loading ...