My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
The 660 should be just fine for 1080P 60FPS on medium(with other more intensive effects turned off).

If you do want to crank up the options(including the intensive affects) i'd recommend getting a GTX 960 4GB. You shouldn't need a new power supply as the GTX 960 actually consumes less power  than the 660(this is assuming your power supply has an 8-pin power connector, which is required for some GTX 960s).

For an idea of what actual in-game performance might look like(for the GTX 960), this YouTube video should help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHma4rP1ao
Thanks. Do you know if the 960s is the same dimensions as the 660 because the alienware x51 case is quite compact
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Thanks. Do you know if the 960s is the same dimensions as the 660 because the alienware x51 case is quite compact

Depends on the model of the GPU. From what i've seen the 51x has a modular graphics tray that fits into the PCI Express slot which has about 2 inches of headroom in terms of length. Unless the modular tray is in the way or something actually uses that space you shouldn't have any trouble fitting one of the larger models in there.

However, because of the small form factor your going to want a blower style cooler like the 660 supposedly has(see below video).

Something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133589

Btw, does this look like your model? It does have a 660 but i'm not sure on the exact model:
Spoiler: click to open...

Double Post Merge: January 16, 2016, 06:59:18 pm
On the topic of radiant performance:

It looks like its CPU bound(as long as you have a 750 TI or better anyway). When on the payload map and looking around, my second CPU core of my quad core i5 is 80% is used.
Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 06:59:18 pm by daedra descent
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Depends on the model of the GPU. From what i've seen the 51x has a modular graphics tray that fits into the PCI Express slot which has about 2 inches of headroom in terms of length. Unless the modular tray is in the way or something actually uses that space you shouldn't have any trouble fitting one of the larger models in there.

However, because of the small form factor your going to want a blower style cooler like the 660 supposedly has(see below video).

Something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133589

Btw, does this look like your model? It does have a 660 but i'm not sure on the exact model:
Spoiler: click to open...
Ya I was looking at the fans. I found a msi one that would work but it was on 2gb and twice as much to buy as the one you showed me which is 4gb. Thanks for looking.
And ya that youtube video of the cleaning looks identical to my pc. The card is housed in this mounting bracket but it looks like it should work. I give it a go. If it doesn't work I'll just sell it on Amazon or something.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Just ordered new PC :D
Date Registered: 8 April 2015
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
MaxCarnage696's Groups
MaxCarnage696's Contact & Social Links
Hitman is that a pre-built PC or did you put that together yourself? Also a Skylake processor is not needed as the performance difference between Haswell and Skylake is minimal. I'm Currently running an i5 4690 with a GTX 970 and 16GB RAM and it handles Black Ops 3 on the highest settings with about 90-120 FPS.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Just ordered new PC :D
(Image removed from quote.)

Finally it has come where Hitman no longer plays at 20FPS and his screen no longer flickers,  also I assume you're getting a 1080p screen as well or you have one? Because anything less and tbh you're wasting money on that 970. :kidding:

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hitman is that a pre-built PC or did you put that together yourself? Also a Skylake processor is not needed as the performance difference between Haswell and Skylake is minimal. I'm Currently running an i5 4690 with a GTX 970 and 16GB RAM and it handles Black Ops 3 on the highest settings with about 90-120 FPS.

Pre-build PC from Finnish website. I would get frustrated with building it, if I would buy all parts :please:

Finally it has come where Hitman no longer plays at 20FPS and his screen no longer flickers,  also I assume you're getting a 1080p screen as well or you have one? Because anything less and tbh you're wasting money on that 970. :kidding:

Yeah, I will buy new monitor also. This pack comes with keyboard also and I have good gaming mouse already, so its just buying new monitor and maybe headset
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
660Ti owner here. Installed my brother's 960 for Christmas. It is wider, so you'll have to have space on the side/above of the case when you plug it into the mobo. I do believe it's slightly thicker but not enough to make a difference.

Loading ...