Created 9 years ago
by treminaor
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Are you paying Treyarch also for the whole engine and the mod tools? No only for the game. But now you're making money off Treyarch's product. But ah, that's fair right? Don't talk about fair.
No I did nothing at all towards the creation of the map. And I see you're a donator? Did you donate for Requiem? What were you saying again?
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Why not just have the site mods verify if you're eligible to have a donation button? just sayin'

What would be the requirements though? Me personally, I'd give it to every member with a title.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Anyone remember the outlash from Steam Workshop mods? Yeah... same thing applies here.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
How about we leave donations open, and once a certain target is hit the map is released fully?
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Personally, I think a donation button under a mappers name would be largly ignored no matter how good the mappers work looks. If people can get something free then they take that option 9/10 times.

There is nothing wrong with a mapper offering people the opportunity to beta test their work if they donate. Basically a perk of being a donor is the chance to get early access. For some hear though it is not an incentive for mappers, it's a money grab. Some even being pathetic enough to report it to Activision.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions though. Some see it as selfish and greedy to expect people to pay a few bucks to play an amazing map early while others just hate Stevie and want to use it as an excuse to rant. Me? I am just happy to see it finally released, even in beta form. I hope those who ignored the riots are enjoying one of the best custom maps ever made. :)
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
How about we leave donations open, and once a certain target is hit the map is released fully?
No, that's still paying for a map
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Personally, I think a donation button under a mappers name would be largly ignored no matter how good the mappers work looks. If people can get something free then they take that option 9/10 times.

There is nothing wrong with a mapper offering people the opportunity to beta test their work if they donate. Basically a perk of being a donor is the chance to get early access. For some hear though it is not an incentive for mappers, it's a money grab. Some even being pathetic enough to report it to Activision.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions though. Some see it as selfish and greedy to expect people to pay a few bucks to play an amazing map early while others just hate Stevie and want to use it as an excuse to rant. Me? I am just happy to see it finally released, even in beta form. I hope those who ignored the riots are enjoying one of the best custom maps ever made. :)
Can always trust Zen to provide a reasoned and balanced opinion. +1
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
I play custom zombies mainly because of the free maps and i don't see a point why any mapper should get money for making these maps if they made them without pay anything and also why should i pay for the buggy beta version off a map? ???
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
No, that's still paying for a map
No it isn't. People are donating to show their appreciation and I'm donating back the released map in return as a sign of my appreciation. ::)
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
No it isn't. People are donating to show their appreciation and I'm donating back the released map in return as a sign of my appreciation. ::)
Curse your logic
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248

ah in the same way that i donate my money to a shop and in return they donate me some food :troll:
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I play custom zombies mainly because of the free maps and i don't see a point why any mapper should get money for making these maps if they made them without pay anything and also why should i pay for the buggy beta version off a map? ???

This is the reason most great mappers make 1 or 2 maps and leave the scene. No incentive to stick around and no appreciation for their hard work.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
ah in the same way that i donate my money to a shop and in return they donate me some food :troll:
No more similar to the way you donated so you could play Requiem. ::)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Well then. Just to anyone wanting to bring the legal aspect into this. :P

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Well then. Just to anyone wanting to bring the legal aspect into this. :P

(Image removed from quote.)
Taylor Bates, sounds like the kid who grasses on you at school when you sneak in late and the teacher doesn't notice ;D

Loading ...