Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
New Forum Structure/Layout for BO3

Hello all!

We have finished restructuring our forum layout to support Black Ops 3 modding discussion and (future) map/mod releases! You will notice World at War has been separated into its own discussion section as well.

The Black Ops 3 section is read-only unless you are part of the BO3 Modtools Alpha. If you are a part of the BO3 Modtools Alpha program, please message a staff member with proof and we will give you posting/reply permissions for the BO3 Modtools Alpha section. Once the Alpha becomes public, everyone will have posting/reply privileges in that section :)

Finally we have removed some boards which we found were either unused or sources of regular spam in order to clean up the board layout:
- Custom Map Ideas
- Highscores

Please let us know if you experience any bugs with the new layout.

-treminaor
on behalf of the UGX-Mods team.
broken avatar :(
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt

I don't personally like the new structure because it all just looks awkwardly compacted in a way. It may just be a font change, but it really irks me personally. Also, please remove those staff-section boards asap because seeing only 2 boards in a section is giving me visions of murder.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I don't personally like the new structure because it all just looks awkwardly compacted in a way. It may just be a font change, but it really irks me personally. Also, please remove those staff-section boards asap because seeing only 2 boards in a section is giving me visions of murder.
Fixed the 2 boards.

As far as the font/apperance, this will be improved when the new theme is usable.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Finally we have removed some boards which we found were either unused or sources of regular spam in order to clean up the board layout:
- Custom Map Challenges
- Highscores

Darn...I was just about to come up with a new challenge too  :alone:
Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:08:50 am by CyberMan1011
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Darn...I was just about to come up with a new challenge too  :alone:
It will probably come back in the future with our new services focused around UGXL where challenges could actually be trackable.
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Suggestion

For the average UGX-Mods user, it's likely that they're more focused on discovering already released maps or mods. So, in the 'Custom Maps, Mods & Tools' section of the 'Call of Duty 5' Board it would be more convenient if 'Map Releases' and 'Mod Releases' is moved to the top, followed by 'Work-In-Progress'.
Date Registered: 10 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
am also a cat
Signature
Speedy's Groups
It sucks that with black ops 3 coming with mod tools soon that world at war will most likely get neglected. I just started mapping aswell ):
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
It sucks that with black ops 3 coming with mod tools soon that world at war will most likely get neglected. I just started mapping aswell ):

Map geometry will be pretty easy to port to BO3 tools, and most of the knowledge you have of WaW mapping is still relevant with the new tools. Don't worry :P
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Coding Hobbyist, Application & Web Development
Signature
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Undeadmetal's Contact & Social LinksOnlyAGamer
Map geometry will be pretty easy to port to BO3 tools, and most of the knowledge you have of WaW mapping is still relevant with the new tools. Don't worry :P

I got so lost when I got to the site that I managed to end up here...jk lol glad to see some of the changes, guess it's time to get me a new laptop lol I'm running a little of an older one...not to old though
but it cant support dark souls 3 so .....yeah it really wont support Bo3
Date Registered: 10 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
am also a cat
Speedy's Groups
Oh, that's a relief.   :)
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Really liked the whole downloadable mods, prefabs, models etc. Being at the top of the releases section no matter if you navigates to a sub section such as Custom Map Releases. It was nice to have it always there to easily navigate between the pages. Now that's gone you have to go back to a base page to get to those sub pages again instead of it always being there. Hopefully this makes sense, feel like I've written it really badly. Sorry if I have xD But yeah, just thought I'd mention it Coz personally I used it allot and now it's gone which is a real shame.

Besides that though, it's nice to see the constant updates that you guys are working on with the forum. Keep up the awesome work guys and thanks for reading! :D
Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:25:23 am by RichGaming
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Really liked the whole downloadable mods, prefabs, models etc. Being at the top of the releases section no matter if you navigates to a sub section such as Custom Map Releases. It was nice to have it always there to easily navigate between the pages. Now that's gone you have to go back to a base page to get to those sub pages again instead of it always being there. Hopefully this makes sense, feel like I've written it really badly. Sorry if I have xD But yeah, just thought I'd mention it Coz personally I used it allot and now it's gone which is a real shame.

Besides that though, it's nice to see the constant updates that you guys are working on with the forum. Keep up the awesome work guys and thanks for reading! :D
You should just bookmark the page if you use it frequently. We hid it under one additional level of pages in the interest of organization for the main board layout - the majority of visitors we have are looking for where they can find maps to download which is why we highlight that first.

Loading ...