Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Earlier today we had some temporary unplanned site & chat downtime. The site went down because one of the SQL tables crashed and the forum automatically shuts itself down when a table crashes to prevent any data corruption. This happens every once and a while and requires an admin to manually resolve the crash and allow the forum to restart itself and go back online - unfortunately since no admins were online at the time, the crash took a while to resolve but Delta was able to fix it early this morning.

At some point we also had a server restart, which will always bring the site and chat offline as well. The chat has to be manually restarted after a server restart, which is why it has been down for so long. Delta was not aware that the chat went offline so he did not address it, and I was not available to fix it until about 5 minutes ago.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the downtime, and everything should be back to normal now. If you encounter any errors or issues with the site please contact either myself or Delta via PM.

And no, the site was not hacked/ddos'd/whateverthefuckelse.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
that was such an inconvenience damn you Trem! I'll never forgive. Haha
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
that was such an inconvenience damn you Trem! I'll never forgive. Haha

we all feel this pain
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Yeah this happened when I was trying to visit the forum, and the browser said (can not connect to server). I thought it was an issue due to my pc, so I tried accessing the forum using the phone, but also didn't work. Anyways, how often does this happen ???
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Yeah this happened when I was trying to visit the forum, and the browser said (can not connect to server). I thought it was an issue due to my pc, so I tried accessing the forum using the phone, but also didn't work. Anyways, how often does this happen ???

Well, how many times have you seen this happen before? lol
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

This is actually the first time I've seen this happen. I'm here for almost a year now, so it barely happens. Of Course, a crashed SQL tables can always happen, but it won't happen very often.

Lukkie1998
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Not often at all. Delta and I figured out yesterday that our host was performing maintenance on the network and most likely restarted our server without telling us. Unexpected sudden restarts can crash SQL tables and obviously anything that needs to be manually started again like the Chat Room and the IO server for the Scripting Reference will remain offline until an administrator realizes they are offline and logs in to start them again.

Like others have said here, it is a very rare occurrence and there is nothing to worry about.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
If I'm correct, this is the second time I experience this. Anyways, this problem is negligable and I suggest not to talk about it anymore.

Loading ...