[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
Since i was the only user of this tool I didn't really write a good readme file to explain hwo to use it, so here's the plain .txt with some informations:
cmd: \cfx option:arg1:arg2:etc..
fx types: oneshotfx, loopfx, soundfx
* cfx create:<fx type> - create "FX object" at players current origin
* cfx select:<id> - select fx object
* cfx trigger - toggle on or off an effect
* cfx set:fxid:<fxid> - bind effect to selected object
* cfx set:soundalias:<sound> - .....
* cfx set:repeatDelay:<time> - time after "oneshotfx" gets played again, and again....
* cfx toplayer - moves effect to player's current position
* cfx move:<axis>:<units> - move FX by <units> to given <axis> (axis are: X, Y, Z)
* cfx rotate:<axis>:<degrees> - rotate FX by <degrees> to given <axis> (axis are: X, Y, Z)
* cfx save - save all effects (.gsc code) to logfile
level._effect[ "acid_pour" ] = loadfx( ... );
KEEP IN MIND YOU NEED DEVELOPER AND DEVELOPER_SCRIPT ENABLED TO USE IT.
You can also use this function to toggle effect (enable/disable):
braxi\_fxutil::TriggerEffect( <effect ent> );
Here's a short video of this tool in action: [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
I'll update this topic when I find some time.