My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I don't think the Mark II is rarer on Origins than it is on Tranzit, Die Rise or MotD. I have obtained it plenty of times on Origins and only have stopped getting it as I don't hit the box anymore (well... 4 times max).

The Boomhilda and Ice Staff is all you need on that map to go to 90+. Even on co-op the BH is more efficient than chasing down the Mark II. It is one of the most overhyped weapons around. People treat it like the holy grail sometimes. I remember going into a public match one time and 2 guys left instantly when the 3rd player pulled it from the box. Random lobby logic right there.

No wonder I don't play public anymore.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
I don't think the Mark II is rarer on Origins than it is on Tranzit, Die Rise or MotD. I have obtained it plenty of times on Origins and only have stopped getting it as I don't hit the box anymore (well... 4 times max).

The Boomhilda and Ice Staff is all you need on that map to go to 90+. Even on co-op the BH is more efficient than chasing down the Mark II. It is one of the most overhyped weapons around. People treat it like the holy grail sometimes. I remember going into a public match one time and 2 guys left instantly when the 3rd player pulled it from the box. Random lobby logic right there.

No wonder I don't play public anymore.
lol I hear ya man. one thing I did notice is when they (3arc) did the first update for all maps being able to get the mk2 in the box I would get it in 3-5 pulls then there was a random update the fixed glitches like getting on the robot foot and getting out of the map. right after that update I could waste 25000 and still not get it
I like the Bommhilda but prefer the MK2 just because it looks sexy lol
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Think someone has a crush on the Mark 2  ;)

I wish it was rarer on Buried - fact whole team can get one is crazy considering you can get one hit kills well into the 60's providing you're accurate enough
Ironically Buried is the only map I often avoid getting the Mark 2 as prefer using M&S and the original Ray Gun, Flopper bonus FTW!

As for Origins, Randoms seem to get it often enough though they do spam the box, no worries considering never try for high rounds in public games

On topic, if you manage to pull off a map even half as good as the original Origins I'm sure there will be many who will spend a lot of time enjoying it :)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Think someone has a crush on the Mark 2  ;)

I wish it was rarer on Buried - fact whole team can get one is crazy considering you can get one hit kills well into the 60's providing you're accurate enough
Ironically Buried is the only map I often avoid getting the Mark 2 as prefer using M&S and the original Ray Gun, Flopper bonus FTW!

Aha, well I won't deny it is one of my favourite WWs and to me is one of the few redeemable features of BO2 zombies. They made it common on Buried and for everyone to get because that was its debut map and seeing as we paid for the gun in DLC, they wanted us all to try it otherwise we'd be pissed if only guy could get but no doubt it makes buried incredibly easy which is probs why it is limited to one on all other maps, but i dont think it should be hard to get as it is in Origins. And back to you DB, i find the Mark 2 pretty easy to get on MOTD and Green Run, Die Rise and Origins though it is interesting.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
Is all good, gun is WAY better than the original and can carry you far if used efficiently [A TranZit game I did recently I kept it unupgraded until the end of Round 60, headshot bonus FTW!]

As for rarity, I agree on Die Rise it can be a nightmare to acquire and that Treyarch made it prevalent in Buried to promote the DLC but it made an already easy map child's play

I'd imagine somewhere in the code there's a section to adjust the frequency of box weapons appearing - pity on the maps without a reliable WW [Green Run & Nuketown mainly] it seems the frequency was set a little low

As for the Custom scene, unless a map has a lot going on and a lot of replay value it would be ill-advised to make such a potent device a chore to acquire.
Having it as an EE reward is a good idea so you're not rinsing the box and your interest is maintained until the climax by which time you would've hopefully seen and done it all and can simply unload on the undead :D

All that aside, this is a map I am really looking forward to and will happily wait as long as it takes - slow and steady wins the race :)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

I'd imagine somewhere in the code there's a section to adjust the frequency of box weapons appearing - pity on the maps without a reliable WW [Green Run & Nuketown mainly] it seems the frequency was set a little low

yes there is a box config for weapons from 0 to 10 i believe, the mark 2 on most maps must be 0.5, and i do agree on green run and nuketown i play those maps now there is a WW on them, but its not difficult for me to get it on dem maps but on the contrary i just played nuketown 20 rounds and i never got it so im assuming not everyone had buried
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
Hmmm, is thing with lobbies of people with different DLC combinations - probably went with lowest probability scenario

0-10 seems a logical system, I'd bury the SMR at 0 lol, why did they make it so bad? :(
Amusingly it is a weapon that I don't believe has transitioned over to Custom Zombies, shame because the MP version is kickass
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Pretty sweet 8)
can I test the beta version map?

this is my 3rd time asking due to my comments always disappearing when making requests or reporting bugs. >:(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I didn't think that a beta was out yet... :P
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
There is no 0-10 system for box rarity, that's a common misconception because there are those numbers next the guns in the script but they actually refer to how many player quotes there are for that gun. Certain guns however (like the Tesla, Ray Gun, and Monkeys on WAW) have special weighting functions to make them more or less rare depending...

I don't know how it's setup on BO2, but I'd imagine all normal guns are random, and the MK2 is set to be incredibly rare on Origins (maybe because it owns Panzers...) and you're right about the SMR, in MP was actually a decent gun, in zombies it's nothing short of dogshit...
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
There is no 0-10 system for box rarity, that's a common misconception because there are those numbers next the guns in the script but they actually refer to how many player quotes there are for that gun. Certain guns however (like the Tesla, Ray Gun, and Monkeys on WAW) have special weighting functions to make them more or less rare depending...

I don't know how it's setup on BO2, but I'd imagine all normal guns are random, and the MK2 is set to be incredibly rare on Origins (maybe because it owns Panzers...) and you're right about the SMR, in MP was actually a decent gun, in zombies it's nothing short of dogshit...
really lol. SMR truth lmao

I didn't think that a beta was out yet... :P

very true and i dont think there will be a public beta ...   :-X sorry but that will be desided in 6 months lol
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 02:39:47 am by rambobada555555
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
that will be gone
How do you remove the laser? Haven't added Daquiri, but is there a variable or a texture you can change to make it transparent?

and no stamin-up is right
Are you adding the mud?
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
How do you remove the laser? Haven't added Daquiri, but is there a variable or a texture you can change to make it transparent?
Are you adding the mud?
Ya in the code you put in mapname.gsc you just dont put in the dd part of cg_setlaser or what ever it is.
as for stamin it is in the map i wassaying its not broken its what staimin is supossed to be.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
very true and i dont think there will be a public beta ...   :-X sorry but that will be desided in 6 months lol

Awww
Oh well, at least I have about 6 months.

I wuz also wondering if you can also add VultureAid. keep up the awesome work :nyan:
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
very nice work Trem and Saje

WounderFizz on Origins (WaW Custom Zombies)
Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:43:25 am by SajeOne

Loading ...