More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat

Yes I am back, working slowly but working , I'll update soon.

Origins Nov, 1922

Afew years after the crew have their first encounter with the undead they come back to try and find out what started the outbreak. The robots have fallen, the generators powered down, tank broke down, but some things remained....

Some thing very nice thanks to Trem for scripting the Wunderfizz, Sajeone for anims, and my testing.
NEW VIDEO
WounderFizz on Origins (WaW Custom Zombies)

Here's some new images.

Thank you RedSpace

don't worrie I will be detailing the age in towards the end of mapping, as well as textures being changed.

Map Features

*All Origins Weapons but one
*1 WaW Weapon
*1 Buried Weapon
*Working Generators
*Origins Box
*Origins PaP
*Intense EE
*Origins Round Sounds
*Some Special Weapons ;)
*Zombie Counter
*Dig Sites
*Soul Chest .... with a twist
More to come!

Keep an eye out.  :D

Mapping
43%

Much needed update .... tank station 80% done

WE HAVE A NEW FRIEND!!!

Credit's
 ME lol--- (Mapping, putting it all together)
 DualVII--- (scripting, build-ables script, pre-alpha testing).....MIA
 treminaor--- (Wunderfizz, scripting, and tons more)
 Gregster33--- (pre-alpha testing, future mapping help{ill need it lol})
 Upyourshaft--- (pre-alpha testing)
 Redspace200--- (Origins Box scripting and pre-alpha testing)
 BluntStuffy--- (Generators scripts, Soul Chest scripts, Challenge System, Zombie Blood)
 Lukkie1998--- (some sounds)
 Tom_BMX--- (tools thank you!)
 BlackJackJonny--- (all your youtube tuts)
 AwesomePieMan---(Panzer, Scripts, and FX on the Staff's)
Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:06:12 am by RamboBadass
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
definitely get the immediate sense of origins! interested in how you're going to make it futuristic!
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
I think the hardest part is going to be the detail ... might take me quite sometime to finish this but I want it to be as close as possible to the same layout/detail. its going to be set about 10 years later. EE will be very diff. and take a lot of help to make this work but I have a grand img in my head that I hope works out.

note that when I finish the spawn room I might release it as a teaser type of thing.
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
I think the hardest part is going to be the detail ... might take me quite sometime to finish this but I want it to be as close as possible to the same layout/detail. its going to be set about 10 years later. EE will be very diff. and take a lot of help to make this work but I have a grand img in my head that I hope works out.

note that when I finish the spawn room I might release it as a teaser type of thing.
If it's going to be set 10 years later, then it should be different than exact layout. WWI will have been over for well... 10 years. The area will be different. It won't be war torn and barren. Foliage will have grown back. The trenches filled in and plowed over by farmers. I think if you're going to make it 10 years in the future, make it look like the Allied Powers came back and started digging it up. Maybe a farmer was plowing the field over the old excavation site and found a piece of Element 115. Word traveled and eventually made it to Allied powers so they began digging up the trenches of the excavation site.
Maybe not all of the trenches are completely dug out so you can actually get up and out of the trenches to a new area such as a the camp for the dig team, or the farmer's barn.
I'm just throwing out some ideas. I don't like remakes that are exact same layout and what not. First, I think it's uncreative and second I think if you're going to remake a map, then add your own bits to it to be different. Cuz if I want the exact same layout as origins, I would play origins. Just my opinion though.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
nice ideas ill take that into thought. maybe 10 years was a bit to far but like I said just very early in dev.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNTCvv-Rm6M

the excavation site at 27 should look like no one cares about it anymore, like its just too much material to move so lets just let it get overgrown
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
nice ideas ill take that into thought. maybe 10 years was a bit to far but like I said just very early in dev.
10 years. 100 years. It doesn't matter. All of WWI is buried out there under farmer's fields to this day. I think it would be much cooler to revisit the area in the future of when origins takes place as a team digs it up once more to find out the secrets of the trenches.
The thing about remakes is they lack creativity. You're just copying someone else entirely. But if you just remake certain elements of the map, then add your own stuff (dig team's base camp, farmer's barn). It will make it so much better.
20th century history, especially surrounding the major wars, was one of my favorite things to study for years when I was younger. I'd be happy to help with this project in any way that I can if you choose the revisit in the future route.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
new pics, still tons to do
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
It looks amazing!.. just not really futuristic. maybe youre waiting on that. my generators are the next thing Im releasing so watch for those!
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:15:53 am by jei9363
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Wow... I am impressed! I have been playing a LOT of Origins lately and I think it looks very like it indeed. Are you planning on making the whole map? I am not sure if it will be possible, but I am interested to see the spin you put on it.

Please... for the love of god... do not abandon/cancel/kill yourself before this project is complete!  :P
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Have to say I was dubious about this idea, not a fan of remakes, but your new pics are very impressive! But like Jei said, it doesn't look futuristic enough, it looks older than Origins in fact, I'd suggest changing the WAW textures for something more appropriate  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Thx Don't worry it won't be cancelled abandoned I definitely don't plan on kill myself anytime soon.lol For the Textures yes the are all going to be changed later on and i will make the whole map. But yeah as i said in the op this is very early in dev. Will take quite some time and i have two others that will be working on this with me in the near future.

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 04:18:13 am
Please... for the love of god... do not abandon/cancel/kill yourself before this project is complete!  :P
Btw that was great that really made me laugh
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:18:13 am by rambobada555555
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
looking forward to this map.  :)
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
orgins! yay be careful not to exceed the liimit
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
What one? Images, xmodels, fx, sounds lol

Loading ...