Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Tox1cVenom99's Groups
Tox1cVenom99's Contact & Social Links
Map Creator when you say bo2 model for the Galil and B01 everything else does that mean reload?
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Map Creator when you say bo2 model for the Galil and B01 everything else does that mean reload?
It means fire sound and reload sounds. That weapon list on the OP is way outdated anyway I will change it.
Date Registered: 11 April 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Silencedshot10's Contact & Social Links
Hey, First off your map looks amazing nice job. Secondly, are you still giving out beta versions? I requested beta, and I would love to see this amazing map for myself.
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
Stevie are there multiple endings to the EE? 

time based completion of final step, etc?

Happy ending? =/
Date Registered: 6 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
By the Power of Gaben.
Signature
Mob of teh ded
Whos_Kev's Groups
Whos_Kev's Contact & Social Links
Great looking Map, but seriously, it's like beeing in the PSN vs Xbox Live DLC release Chaos with this. Some peoples get a early Version of the Map (Xbox) and onthers need to wait (PSN). Most likley they get spoiled by the content the peoples are uploading on YouTube and stuff. And thats what fu**ing sucks. I didn't watched any Videos of the map yet, but i can already tell, im not going to be that amazed anymore.

Not hating or anything... but thats a big minus right there. :/ (at least for me) But still it's all the decision of the Map maker.
Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
monkeyfunky's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Great looking Map, but seriously, it's like beeing in the PSN vs Xbox Live DLC release Chaos with this. Some peoples get a early Version of the Map (Xbox) and onthers need to wait (PSN). Most likley they get spoiled by the content the peoples are uploading on YouTube and stuff. And thats what fu**ing sucks. I didn't watched any Videos of the map yet, but i can already tell, im not going to be that amazed anymore.

Not hating or anything... but thats a big minus right there. :/ (at least for me) But still it's all the decision of the Map maker.
I'm more upset at the people chosen to play this map. I think it would be better if it were members of the ugx community. People like chromastone10 Jbird Awesomepieman people that can appreciate all the work that went into a map. Ever since mrdalekjd's project viking video and his clickbait titles but Liam doesn't seem as bad
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

As a PS3 player I've had to wait an extra month for all the DLC maps since BO1, did that make me enjoy the maps less when they finally came out? No. Did I still play the shit out of them? Yes. And seeing as you haven't seen the videos I don't get your logic at all. Either way, I'm not gonna lose any sleep because some random guy I just found out existed 5 mins ago won't be as amazed as he would have been. :)
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
As a PS3 player I've had to wait an extra month for all the DLC maps since BO1, did that make me enjoy the maps less when they finally came out? No. Did I still play the shit out of them? Yes. And seeing as you haven't seen the videos I don't get your logic at all. Either way, I'm not gonna lose any sleep because some random guy I just found out existed 5 mins ago won't be as amazed as he would have been. :)

and... POW, right in the feels
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
ditto. :P
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
that'll teach ya
Date Registered: 20 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Blackbelt_5's Groups
Blackbelt_5's Contact & Social Links
This map looks amazing!!!! I have seen lots of videos of it online when does it come out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links
When I saw this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JLNVBARisk

I was just  :rainbow:  :rainbow:  :rainbow:  :rainbow:
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
UndeadGaming's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
UndeadGaming's Contact & Social LinksHardCoreHDCoreHD
Cant Wait To Play this map man its so awesome  :rainbow:
Date Registered: 3 February 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The Power of 115 hahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature
Hello I'm Toxic Richtofen and I'm a proud zombies fan. I have everything practically memorized from easter eggs to other information as well. I am also the leader of my own zombie killing clan: 115Warriors. I hope we can get along and can't wait to play the intriguing maps to come.
This looks amazing. It kinda reminds me of Redspace's "Project Viking" map but without all the scripting from every map in Black Ops II. I really want to play it now lol. ;)
Date Registered: 6 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
By the Power of Gaben.
Whos_Kev's Groups
Whos_Kev's Contact & Social Links

I'm just telling my opinion. Im also a PS3 dude and know that it sucks to get spoiled, onthers having fun and you still need to wait. And as PS3 player you should know this VERY well. Im sorry, but you're message kinda makes me loose respect in you. Not the fact that it comes out later (still your decision) bothers me, but this answer was just... well, not really nice. Sucks that you don't really respect my opinion, but its ok. Its good to know the mappers Person.

Loading ...