Created 11 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
You can hire me to script this and make fx for that.
Hire? Sorry but no. I know how to script and i will not be getting money from this so i cant hire anyone

Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 12:15:53 pm
Is this map going to be all of Tranzit or just the Bus Depot?

It's just the beginning...
Step 1:
Find 3 parts that randomly spawn in order to get the bus going? (Keys, Robot driver & Gas can)
At the next stop the bus stalls, some evil force won't let your bus keep moving.
Step 2:
Kill 25 zombies around a glowing artifact to summon a Blood God (special zombie creature with lots of health and Verruckt speed). Killing him allows you to pick up the artifact and the bus is free to move, but you need another gas can before you can leave.
Next stop. More power required.
Step 3:
Find 3 parts to the PAP machine and assemble it on the alter. Put the artifact in the PAP machine and now each person must PAP a weapon which gives their gun special Blood God power. (In reality it does nothing extra you just need to put the artifact in the machine before it'll work). Guns are given a red camo to make you feel special.
Next stop: banish the Hell Spawn.
Step 4: Kill the newly resurrected Blood God, now even more powerful. But before he is able to take damage you must destroy 10 beacons of evil scattered throughout the area. Once that is done slay the monster in an epic battle to the death!
Please decribe what theblood zombie looks like
Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 12:15:53 pm by n123q45
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Please decribe what theblood zombie looks like

I was thinking a big red zombie like 3 times larger than a normal zombie with skin that seemed to move over its body like liquid and as it walked/ran it left behind a train of toxic blood that you couldn't step it or else you't take damage. Its eyes were black like death looking straight into your soul.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Is this map going to be all of Tranzit or just the Bus Depot?

It's just the beginning...
Step 1:
Find 3 parts that randomly spawn in order to get the bus going? (Keys, Robot driver & Gas can)
At the next stop the bus stalls, some evil force won't let your bus keep moving.
Step 2:
Kill 25 zombies around a glowing artifact to summon a Blood God (special zombie creature with lots of health and Verruckt speed). Killing him allows you to pick up the artifact and the bus is free to move, but you need another gas can before you can leave.
Next stop. More power required.
Step 3:
Find 3 parts to the PAP machine and assemble it on the alter. Put the artifact in the PAP machine and now each person must PAP a weapon which gives their gun special Blood God power. (In reality it does nothing extra you just need to put the artifact in the machine before it'll work). Guns are given a red camo to make you feel special.
Next stop: banish the Hell Spawn.
Step 4: Kill the newly resurrected Blood God, now even more powerful. But before he is able to take damage you must destroy 10 beacons of evil scattered throughout the area. Once that is done slay the monster in an epic battle to the death!

wow that sounds like a pretty cool easter egg
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
sorry the beta isnt out yet, i reinstalled waw and the mod tools and am having a problem with radient
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Make sure there is Hell's Retriever. I can't count how many powerups I've lost because of the damn bus. Also, if you can, make the bus not move unless activated.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
Also, if you can, make the bus not move unless activated.
good idea but the actavation would be a challenge just to make it better
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
remember to port bo2 textures and moddels dude !!! i dont wanna see some shit like the town remake !!! also use at least a few bo2 guns or at least ugx mod 1.1
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
remember to port bo2 textures and moddels dude !!! i dont wanna see some shit like the town remake !!! also use at least a few bo2 guns or at least ugx mod 1.1
There will be 2 versions one with ugx and one with out. The one without may have imported guns and maybe even a custom wonder weapon

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 07:43:25 pm
going live at [link]http://www.twitch.tv/halomythfinders[/link] on making the boss zombie remember to join in on the chat so i can know what u guys want it to look like
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 07:43:25 pm by n123q45
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups

Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
(Image removed from quote.)
Just because you don't enjoy a map doesn't mean we need to hate on it like this, he's a UGX member just like anyone else. Rather then bringing him out as an example of what not to do why not help him better himself in the areas you feel require it?
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Just because you don't enjoy a map doesn't mean we need to hate on it like this, he's a UGX member just like anyone else. Rather then bringing him out as an example of what not to do why not help him better himself in the areas you feel require it?

+1, I second this, thank you Saje.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups

I did not say I did not like the map though, did I? I was referring to it looking poor, and maybe would have been nicer if it used custom textures. It did not really look anything like Green Run Town to be perfectly honest.

The map is itself is ok. Not great, but ok. Plenty of ropey areas and bugs on it, but it passes the time.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
town does not look great by any means but i still play it as i can get straight into the action with all perks and weapons right there
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
I did not say I did not like the map though, did I? I was referring to it looking poor, and maybe would have been nicer if it used custom textures. It did not really look anything like Green Run Town to be perfectly honest.

The map is itself is ok. Not great, but ok. Plenty of ropey areas and bugs on it, but it passes the time.
dont worry i am using a combination of eported textures, custom textures, and original textures(from waw).
As for the models, i may import some may not it depends if greenlungs is willing to help me
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
sorry I havent been working on this in a while. I was a little preoccupied with helping GCZ (custom-zombies.com). Now that it is able to be run without a crutch, i have started working on my map again. I will be porting a few models on to the map. I added a picture on the main (1st) post

Loading ...