Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hopefully all guns are polished and bugs free, when map is done, I can see Mauser has silencer when non paped and that pap camo on M27. What kind of pap camo will you be having?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
scriptz's Groups
scriptz's Contact & Social Linksbobby_z_beginB0BBY-Z-B3G1N
i was actually gunna ask in the posts if someone could make me a sick simpsons moving camo tht would be a unique touchto the map yes guns will be bug free  as for mauser ive since  adjusted that non pap'd it has no silencer and pap'd it has silencer and proper rgm2 style bullets like in origins :) anyways also wanted to make mention tht  ive been adding more in like i said, so it is no longer so open spaced ,also i have took out runners from the start if any disagrees with that plz let me know thanks, also i still have alot i plan to add for instance tonight i have another 10 new locations i will be adding along with drawable wall chalks from buried ( now i have completley designed the script for it from scratch works just like bo2 fx sounds shaders , etc only thing it doesnt  have is chalk anim (player swiping chalk back n forth) can any1 please get tht then my drawable chalks script will be perfect and i can upload it with tutorial :) i already have chalk wpn file , model etc and even use chalk function which i based it off don goony's knuckle crack function anyways tht would be sick let me know if you can get that anim , thanks for reading
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
i was actually gunna ask in the posts if someone could make me a sick simpsons moving camo tht would be a unique touchto the map yes guns will be bug free  as for mauser ive since  adjusted that non pap'd it has no silencer and pap'd it has silencer and proper rgm2 style bullets like in origins :) anyways also wanted to make mention tht  ive been adding more in like i said, so it is no longer so open spaced ,also i have took out runners from the start if any disagrees with that plz let me know thanks, also i still have alot i plan to add for instance tonight i have another 10 new locations i will be adding along with drawable wall chalks from buried ( now i have completley designed the script for it from scratch works just like bo2 fx sounds shaders , etc only thing it doesnt  have is chalk anim (player swiping chalk back n forth) can any1 please get tht then my drawable chalks script will be perfect and i can upload it with tutorial :) i already have chalk wpn file , model etc and even use chalk function which i based it off don goony's knuckle crack function anyways tht would be sick let me know if you can get that anim , thanks for reading

I could make the camo, send me PM
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1

Where u been bro? Can you message me on skype please?
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Stupid, but it works.
X0master's Groups
X0master's Contact & Social LinksslayerbeastWar_gunner12YubLannights35
so many great features, i hope all features aren't going to be broken after release and the weapons too. Also will there be any boss zombies?  :gusta:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
so many great features, i hope all features aren't going to be broken
:accepted:
Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:18:11 am by Harry Bo21
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
I'd like to see this, I use to watch the simpsons everynight
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Also will there be any boss zombies?  :gusta:
if he asked me i could make him one.  i made a bowser and am making custom dogs/boss/zombies for my map  ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Please keep dog rounds and replace the 'Fetch me their souls!' quote with 'Smithers, release the hounds!'  ;D
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
^ please do this, that would be epic lol
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
A little bit overload on powerups and perks but great job. (I recommend to players, don't buy Vulture Aid because you will be distracted by all the shaders in your face...

Loading ...