My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
and then listed a load of features which he doesn't have (and has no way or knowledge of getting) and called it a WIP.  ::)  :please:

That is a bit pressumptious is it not? How do you know for a fact that he has no way or knowledge of getting them? There is plenty of people on the scene willing to help others out so I am sure he would eventually find someone who could provide assistance.

The map is about 2% complete. Cut the guy some slack until there is actually some real progression made. I get your response is probably in retaliation to him calling you out (for nothing), but no need to turn it into one of those threads.
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I didn't intend for it to become a bashing contest until he needlessly decided to post some stupid crap on my thread. I simply stated that it's not the best idea to list features like that when you 0% of them done, and at this moment in time 0% chance of getting them. Would have been better to say 'this is what I would like to have in my map, and if anyone can help me with these I'd be grateful'.

And like he said on my thread, he only respects maps which are one sole person's work, so I'm assuming he doesn't want help and he's planning to do this all by himself, in which case I stand by my statement that he will not be able to implement any/all of his planned features.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Yeah, unfortunately I didn't see his post on your thread until after this one, and I have left a comment on it telling him to stop. I see how this started and can only see it heading one way unless stopped early.

The only way we will know if the features make it is to give him time. It's a bold move, but who knows. 
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
raygun mk 2,
hells rediemer(retriever),
blundergat,
dig sites,
origins staffs,
death machine,
slicrifier
and jet gun

if you can put it in if not it doesn't matter good mapping anyway
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
raygun mk 2,
hells rediemer(retriever),
blundergat,
dig sites,
origins staffs,
death machine,
slicrifier
and jet gun

if you can put it in if not it doesn't matter good mapping anyway

I understand that this is your opinion, but I'm honestly starting to get sick and tired of people listing ALL of these features in custom maps that don't even need them...

The only things I don't mind is the Death Machine (Idk about the RGMK II), but the rest are totally unnecessary
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
nuketown in world at war, many have tried many have failed, good luck on this and hope to play it when its done
Date Registered: 23 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Things to do before you can say that you remaster anything:
1. To know exactly wich means "To Remaster"
2. To have the master (the original or original files)
3. Be sure that you really are improving the original, in the case of a videogame level, be sure the textures and fx's at least receive some kind of improve.
Otherwise you only use a tag, a fake tag.
MikeVLC's Groups
MikeVLC's Contact & Social Linksmikevlc1mikevlcmikevlcMikeVLCdjmike81MikeVLC
I understand that this is your opinion, but I'm honestly starting to get sick and tired of people listing ALL of these features in custom maps that don't even need them...

The only things I don't mind is the Death Machine (Idk about the RGMK II), but the rest are totally unnecessary
I agree, dig sites for example is a feature too much used in custom maps and for me really this feature doesnt provide big deal.
I thought in these all weapons for this map, but first is not easy to get some ot these weapons and most important for me in this map sliquifier for example would be too much OP in a small map like this, in mid or mid high rounds with a fast respawn if the sliquifier works like this weapon has to work with a shot you could to do an entire round and would be too much easy to survive infinite rounds.
Raygun Mark II is the second or the first best weapon in nuketown zombies and if can to be possible the Raygun Mark II will be in this map.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
CyberMan1011's Groups
I agree, dig sites for example is a feature too much used in custom maps and for me really this feature doesnt provide big deal.
I thought in these all weapons for this map, but first is not easy to get some ot these weapons and most important for me in this map sliquifier for example would be too much OP in a small map like this, in mid or mid high rounds with a fast respawn if the sliquifier works like this weapon has to work with a shot you could to do an entire round and would be too much easy to survive infinite rounds.
Raygun Mark II is the second or the first best weapon in nuketown zombies and if can to be possible the Raygun Mark II will be in this map.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been thinking the same thing lol.

As for the weapons that you're putting in, I don't really know what to say...I guess it depends on the layout of your map.

If the map appearance is similar to that of BO1's Nuketown, then maybe it would be a good idea to see MW1/BO1 weapons in it after the mapping is done. But if it were similar to that of BO2's Nuketown instead, maybe some BO2 weapons instead would be a better choice.
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:19:53 am by CyberMan1011
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
nuketown in world at war, many have tried many have failed, good luck on this and hope to play it when its done
To put two houses and make something in middle of these two houses and to say that it is nuketown is an easy work.
But nuketown if you want to respect all the sizes and put all items in their exact place is a very slow and hard work, and at this point I am in this moment.
Slow progress, but progress
Swag Commander ( ͡
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
CyberMan1011's Groups

Were there other people willing to make this into a custom zombie map?

The only times I've seen people try and do that was the crappy Nuketown 1945 map and the cancelled one over at ZM
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
random: which map was worse? Nuketown 1945 or FIVE remake? xD
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been thinking the same thing lol.

As for the weapons that you're putting in, I don't really know what to say...I guess it depends on the layout of your map.

If the map appearance is similar to that of BO1's Nuketown, then maybe it would be a good idea to see MW1/BO1 weapons in it after the mapping is done. But if it were similar to that of BO2's Nuketown instead, maybe some BO2 weapons instead would be a better choice.
The disposition of the map will be similar than nuketown 2025, in nk2025 you each house has 2 access (1 per side), 1 access garage and house access with the other house 8 access to move along the map, Nuketown zombies only has 2 access treyarch blocked 6 access with respect nuketown multiplayer maps.
I want to make the opposite to treyarch instead of to block 6 acces of 8 I will only block 2 access and with this I hope the map would be playable and funny but not too much easy.
At this moment I have some weapons of ghosts, mw3, mw2, bo1 and bo2, but not all the weapons that I want to have in this map, but is very soon at this point of the work and I will try with help that this map would have a nice weapon list.

Post Merge: June 19, 2014, 12:41:06 am
Were there other people willing to make this into a custom zombie map?

The only times I've seen people try and do that was the crappy Nuketown 1945 map and the cancelled one over at ZM

I know many nuketown versions for multiplayer on mw1, mw2 and the two that you say but no one more.
And nuketown mw2 map for multiplayer is probably the one that respected the sizes of nuketown.
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:41:06 am by MikeVLC
Swag Commander ( ͡
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
CyberMan1011's Groups
I know many nuketown versions for multiplayer on mw1, mw2 and the two that you say but no one more.
And nuketown mw2 map for multiplayer is probably the one that respected the sizes of nuketown.

I was talking about a zombie version of Nuketown. I'm well aware that people have made Nuketown as a custom map for MW1 (I don't know about MW2), but I was curious to see if there were any other versions and/or WIPs.

Post Merge: June 19, 2014, 12:53:57 am
random: which map was worse? Nuketown 1945 or FIVE remake? xD

I haven't played the Five remake yet so I can't decide :please:
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:54:13 am by CyberMan1011
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
I was talking about a zombie version of Nuketown. I'm well aware that people have made Nuketown as a custom map for MW1 (I don't know about MW2), but I was curious to see if there were any other versions and/or WIPs.

Post Merge: June 19, 2014, 12:53:57 am
I haven't played the Five remake yet so I can't decide :please:

Infinix said that  Powngy was working on a version of nuketown zombie map, but I neither know if he has posted some WIP.

About question I only have played nuketown 1945 and in the three games I ve played, the three game bugged in dogs round, I couldnt play more than round 6 and I dont have played five.
 as the same way these are maps made by people that they dedicated hours to make a work, and the work could to like more or less to people, but I respect the work
Swag Commander ( ͡
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
CyberMan1011's Groups
Infinix said that  Powngy was working on a version of nuketown zombie map, but I neither know if he has posted some WIP.

About question I only have played nuketown 1945 and in the three games I ve played, the three game bugged in dogs round, I couldnt play more than round 6 and I dont have played five.
 as the same way these are maps made by people that they dedicated hours to make a work, and the work could to like more or less to people, but I respect the work

I was actually curious about what Infinix said about "Powngy"...who is he, anyway?

Loading ...