By Sedozz with ElTitoPricus and Buttkicker845
Gold Station is a satellite Atlas Laboratory operating on the fringes of civilization; within a thick forest. When communications with the station cease, it is evident there has been some sort of disaster, of scale unknown. Investigate the source of the issue and do what you can to remedy it.
STATUS:95% Mapped! Modding will begin mid-May
- Fully custom weapons [I have a decent amount, but if provided newer ones I will use those instead]
- Harry's Perks
- Interactive Environment: In many places around the map are interactive panels/buttons/etc that all control small, sometimes helpful events. It will pay to test them out and discover their threats and rewards.
- Large-scale Campaign-style Easter Egg
- EXO Suits: Including both double jump and EXO Kick
- Orbital Care Packages: Get a free perk, weapon, powerup, or maybe some points!
- Boss Zombie [Contact me if you can help with this]
Some more information: For this map I'm trying to keep it dark and anxious, yet also incorporate the neon you see in the screenshots. I aim to make a map that is a challenge, not just a train-fest full of buildables. This will be my first release so I really appreciate feedback from all of you. I have some elaborate ideas id like to incorporate however I am limited by my knowledge of the mod tools and will not be able to implement certain features without help. My main goals here are to put forth a map that 1) looks good 2) presents a challenge and 3) runs smoothly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
- Buttkicker845: scripting
- ElTito: ports [/color][/size]
- (Other's upon release)