Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

Frozen Nightmare
Set in Modern 2015 Germany, Frozen Nightmare, set in an old Nazi Base that was never discovered after WW2, see's 4 friends exploring Western Germany's beautiful countryside and forests during their Summer Holidays.

As they were driving along an unmarked side road they noticed a sign saying "Testanlage: 145", translated to English means "Testing Facility: 145", one of the guys in the group, thanks to modern day technology, pulled out his smartphone and Googled it, but to no avail, they decided to continue driving to see where the trail would take them to.

A few hundred meters down the trail and the noticed yet another sign which said "Autorisierte Personal Nur", which translated meant "Authorized Personal Only", not to far down the trail again they saw another sign which strangely was in English, said "KEEP OUT!! DANGER!!", it was also in a red liquid but the group didn't stop to investigate, they continued driving because who listens to warnings? No one, correct, free cookie for you.

A mile or so down the road they noticed an entrance into a tunnel that went under a hill, they noticed bard wire at the top of the hill and to the side of the tunnel there were 2 signs with the same text as the 2 first signs, they dicded to drive through the tunnel like idiots. The driver decided to reach into the glove box to get the map to see if he could find this place on the map, but before he could open the glove box his friend shouted and as he looked up he saw a figure, he was in too much shock trying to avoid the figure to attempt to make out what it was, all he knew is there was a weird glow from its eyes.

The walls and ceiling of the tunnel eventually gave up and collapsed behind them, they continued driving up to the end of the tunnel and found themselves in a base of some sort, they started looking around but before they could, they noticed creatures with the same unusual glow to their eyes as the original figure they saw in the tunnel, the creatures proceed to attack the group, they run and find an armory, one of the friends in the group finds M1911's stored in an armory along with other guns but they were empty, they return to the car to defend themselves, this is where you take over.

Planned Features (Subject to change):
Black Ops 1 Guns (Some Black Ops 2 Guns)
Black Ops & Black Ops 2 Perks
Kino Style Teleporter
Easter Egg involving attempting to find out what happened
Buyable Ending

And much, much more to be announced!
[/b]

Current Progress:

Map Planning
100%

Map Geo
45%

Custom "Frozen" Perk Textures
40%

Easter Egg
15%

Beta of current work available to those who use the Beta Request System below. Beta will be released once I think the map is close to ready.

Screenshots of current map:
Spoiler: click to open...

Think of something that this map could do with? Let me know below, my scripting skills aren't great, so if you think a feature would suit this map and would like to script it, let me know, full credit will be giving to those who properly Beta Test the map, help out with stuff such as error fixing and scripting and to anyone who has released scripts, models etc. to the public that I used.
Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:04:13 pm by Scobalula
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Looks good for your first map.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Looks good for your first map.

Thanks Andy. I'll have more screenies later today detailing progression. :D
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan

Thanks Andy. I'll have more screenies later today detailing progression. :D

Cool, excited to see them.
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Looks great so far for your first map. You planer wich bo2 guns you gonna use in your map?

MrDunlop4
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Looks great so far for your first map. You planer wich bo2 guns you gonna use in your map?

MrDunlop4

I am having second thoughts on including Black Ops 2 guns due to the fact the map is based in an old Nazi Base, I understand it's modern but the setting imo is still "Old" so I might ditch the Bo2 guns in favor of WW2 arsenal, also I think it'll be ok to have a WW2 weapon based map every once in a while, I might include some guns though, like the colt will be the one from Black Ops 2, I'll keep you updated. There will, however, most certainly be a UGX Mod version of the map. ;D

BETA TESTING AVAILABLE! I'll be uploading beta versions with every major progression/room development, but please note don't expect a playable map, I'll also let you know bugs that are known with a beta release. :) This is primarily to look for bugs.

Also some more screenshots, including official Loading Screen!

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Good for a first map, keep up the good work.
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't Kill Zombies, I embarrass them...
Signature
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Donkey22's Groups
Let it goooo.... lol good looking map, I like the snow textures  :)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Good for a first map, keep up the good work.

Let it goooo.... lol good looking map, I like the snow textures  :)

Thanks guys, also while this is my first WaW map (well, I had another WIP but it wasn't going to plan. >.>) I do have experience in Valve's Source SDK. :)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Sorry for lack of updates! :D I have been continuously working on this map, Beta Testers should get something soon but I want to make sure it's worth your while trying it, there's no point giving a Beta Test when I'm already aware of bugs. :D

Here are some new screenies.

Spoiler: click to open...

Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
Looks pretty good for a first map. Keep it up!  ;)
Date Registered: 17 June 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapping For A Cure!!
Signature
Zombie Camp
34%

Zombie Watermain
27%

Mapping Is A Disease And There's No Cure..
http://www.youtube.com/eXZombieMapDesigner
Xbox One - B3atZzHD
Great work matey, coming along nicely  8)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Great work matey, coming along nicely  8)

You know your map will come out good, when FreeCodCinematics rises from the dead :D
Date Registered: 17 June 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapping For A Cure!!
You know your map will come out good, when FreeCodCinematics rises from the dead :D

Haha.. 8)

Took a small break, but im back for some love now  :P

Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
Looks nice! (apart from the lack of detail, but I know you haven't gotten there yet ;) )  I really like the storyline and the overall look of the map. Will definitely be playing this upon release :)

Loading ...