My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jwalladpbyvwbrs/nazi_zombie_ascension.exe    (READ AT THE BOTTOM)   This is a working version

So this is my re-make of my re-make or ascension from Blops. THIS IS NOT COMPLETE!!!

I for some reason have messed something up somewhere with in my map be it in radiant or in some script but when i go to launch my map it gets right to the end of the loading bar then crashes my whole waw game.
I just though i would release it as is.

Features :

- Well detailed
- UGX jukebox
- Waw/blops perks with quick working on solo
- Endgame

Since this was a random compile that i found on my computer that "xcup" found (was ment to save my .map file not an actual compile version) it was in testing stage.
So you start with 50000 points and the landers /rocket dosnt work and theres no EE. Was getting there though till i did something that i have no idea how to fix.

So i am willing to give someone my recent .map file so they can load it into radiant and maybe get it working
All i ask is that you are a pretty good mapper/scripter, not a teenybopper, And that you leave whats in it allready. I dont care if you add things to it to make it better
And just give me credit for making the map (say with YaPh1l's into like it is right now). So if your intrested in it please leave a post stating who you are and why you think i should give you my .map .

Hope someone will step up!!! cuz im beyond capable of fixing what ever i have done  ( and yes i have tried running a new script placer copying the whole map over and just tried a basic compile with the same issue with it just crashing my waw game completely at the end of loading)

Credit:

-Trem  - Zone/zombie fix
-UGX  - UGX jukebox/ help with random shit/problems
-Ya Ph1l  - Into text
-Bam skater  - Blops perks
-Tom BMX  - prefabs/scripts/endgame
-Anyone else i forgot
-
Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 10:34:17 pm by iBarnett
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Man... I feel bad for you. You put so much work into this back in the day, and you kept getting the door errors, then you pushed ahead with it and resolved it all, and now this!?!

I hope Trem, or Sage or someone skilled can come in and help you with this. I hate to see such effort wasted, and you genuinely put some serious time into this map. I have played it several times and think it is a great map.

My fingers are crossed that someone picks it up or helps you out.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Though i'm not nearly as good as Trem or Saje, i'd be willing to take a look at it as long as its okay that i can add/change/remove/fix:

add my custom MP weapons
fix multiple node issues
change the playable area - powerups spawn inside windows
remove Black Ops perks
try to add bowie room
remove some grass in the MP40 room - causes a great deal of FPS loss

Of course credit will be given and i'll try to fix the rocket but i can't promise anything on that.

[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
What I said in your other thread is still my current suggestion:

If the game crashes with an unhanldled exception like this, the only thing you can do is backtrack your most recent changes until you find out what you did wrong to cause it.

The engine definitely isn't ironclad - frequently you will find out things that cause exceptions which IW never bothered to handle in the exe, so the game will just crash with no explanation.

Since it crashes with a fresh script-placer'd copy of the map, I bet the cause of the crash is in your .map file. MAKE A BACKUP SOMEWHERE SAFE, then start deleting recent additions from the original copy and recompile your map. Then try to boot the game. Rinse and repeat until the map loads.
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
a job welldone the map i like it :) ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
all thats missing is the landers, have you tried to add them? It would be a nice touch... good job though, it brings back memories!

Loading ...