Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
Looks Gorgeous!!!!! You are without a doubt one of my favorite mappers!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
A day without Laughter is a day wasted
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
THIS...IS...AWESOME! So much detail done already. Great job!
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Snow Globe Update:

Zombie Domination:
So I believe I have a good basis for the game mode and it works pretty well. I do have to get some coop testing done for it still, but the gamemode works perfect on solo - can be a little difficult.

The gamemode has 2 parts to it, progression (which is where you are unlocking parts of the map by capturing domination points), and then from there you try to capture as many points as you can without dying.

Rules:
Spoiler: click to open...
- Flag Captures:
   * Standing in a determined radius for the flag will begin a progress bar for capturing it
   * Each flag takes 30 seconds per player to capture (1 player = 30s, 4 players = 120s)
   * The more players capturing a flag, the faster the flag will capture
   * Once a flag is captured all players who aided in capturing the flag will be reward points

- Domination spawns:
   * Flags will initially spawn in the progression of the level (that is from closest to spawn, to furthest from spawn)
   * If a flag "Timesout" then it can spawn at any existing spawn point (this does not mean they must redo the previous flag)
   * Once all Door/Debris blockers are cleared a flag can spawn at any spawn point

- Door/Debris Blockers:
   * Prevent players from accessing a door or debris
   * Capturing a domination point removes a blocker allowing access to the next spawn point
   * Doors and Debris are still required to be purchased once the blocker is removed

- Flag Timeouts:
   * Each flag is given a 60s timer, if the timer runs out the flag will despawn
   * By restarting the flag capture, the timer is stopped and increased by 5s
   * Nothing is rewarded for a Flag Timeout

These rules are not final and are subject to change based on how coop testing goes.
Also input would be greatly appreciated on features people would like to see in this gamemode.
Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:37:54 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
Snow Globe Update:

(Image removed from quote.)

Zombie Domination:
So I believe I have a good basis for the game mode and it works pretty well. I do have to get some coop testing done for it still, but the gamemode works perfect on solo - can be a little difficult.

The gamemode has 2 parts to it, progression (which is where you are unlocking parts of the map by capturing domination points), and then from there you try to capture as many points as you can without dying.

Rules:
Spoiler: click to open...
- Flag Captures:
   * Standing in a determined radius for the flag will begin a progress bar for capturing it
   * Each flag takes 30 seconds per player to capture (1 player = 30s, 4 players = 120s)
   * The more players capturing a flag, the faster the flag will capture
   * Once a flag is captured all players who aided in capturing the flag will be reward points

- Domination spawns:
   * Flags will initially spawn in the progression of the level (that is from closest to spawn, to furthest from spawn)
   * If a flag "Timesout" then it can spawn at any existing spawn point (this does not mean they must redo the previous flag)
   * Once all Door/Debris blockers are cleared a flag can spawn at any spawn point

- Door/Debris Blockers:
   * Prevent players from accessing a door or debris
   * Capturing a domination point removes a blocker allowing access to the next spawn point
   * Doors and Debris are still required to be purchased once the blocker is removed

- Flag Timeouts:
   * Each flag is given a 60s timer, if the timer runs out the flag will despawn
   * By restarting the flag capture, the timer is stopped and increased by 5s
   * Nothing is rewarded for a Flag Timeout

These rules are not final and are subject to change based on how coop testing goes.
Also input would be greatly appreciated on features people would like to see in this gamemode.
mabey if u capture all objectives at once ( co-op only ) a boss wave spawns in and when u beat it something magnificant happens :) lol idk mabey make that part of ur EE or something
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
mabey if u capture all objectives at once ( co-op only ) a boss wave spawns in and when u beat it something magnificant happens :) lol idk mabey make that part of ur EE or something
Well the thing is the gamemode is called "Domination" due to there being flags that you capture, but its more like headquarters in the sense that there is only one objective at a time - thus having a system where you unlock new areas by capturing the current flag. Once captured the flag despawns and will spawn in another location in 15 seconds.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Snowglobe Update:

Well it seems as though I have 2 weeks of practically no school, which means lots of time to work on Snowglobe!
Today I had some help with some coop testing for Domination, Classic Mode, and Gun Game - we did find a few bugs with Domination, but that was to be expected with its first test run on coop.

New Loadscreen: (subject to change, MW3 style test)

New Side Street:

Overview of Snowglobe:
Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:57:30 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 4 October 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Signature
Nacht_DTW_1.1- COMPLETE
Hobo_Ville-COMPLETE
Hobo1.1-Might never happen.
Necro_City-not in my hands anymore.
Ghost_Swamp:75%
Weezy428's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Weezy428's Contact & Social Linksweezy428zombieweezy428Weezy428
Wow, this map looks awesome. Might I suggest changing the box marker to a more warm fire glow, instead of the stock blue. Or maybe a blue outside with a hyper white inside glow. Either way looks pretty snow globe like. Nice job!
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Wow, this map looks awesome. Might I suggest changing the box marker to a more warm fire glow, instead of the stock blue. Or maybe a blue outside with a hyper white inside glow. Either way looks pretty snow globe like. Nice job!
or green and red like christmas colors
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Snowglobe Update:

With one month left, I feel very confident that I can get everything I want into the map before the deadline.
I started to do the last bit of mapping and now really work on some more features in the map, one of which is working perfectly and is really fun. I am currently about 80% done mapping and 70-75% done overall.

I began scripting the easter egg for the map just yesterday and have the majority of it planned out.
I hope to have everything done by November 29th so that I can use the final week as a testing week to iron out any bugs in the map.

Pub:
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
A day without Laughter is a day wasted
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hi, just a friendly reminder. Hope everything is coming along. Keep in mind, the map download link must be emailed to me before Dec 6. Good luck! If you wish to drop out of the competition I would ask that you mark your project as [withdrawn] so we know. Thanks.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ambiguous
sal24r's Groups
sal24r's Contact & Social LinksSal24rPasagatv
Great job, very nice details!
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Map is looking absolutely breathtaking JBird. The detailing is ridiculously good. Can't wait to try this one.
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
WOW this looks amazing , i love your other maps so i cant wait for this one  :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
keep up the good work 

RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hi, just a friendly reminder. Hope everything is coming along. Keep in mind, the map download link must be emailed to me before Dec 6. Good luck! If you wish to drop out of the competition I would ask that you mark your project as [withdrawn] so we know. Thanks.
I am definitely still in the contest and I am working hard to get a good mixture of fun and beauty into this map. I will try to get the map to you earlier than Dec 6, just to be safe.

Just been working on a boss zombie - "Santa Clause Zombie" - who is eager to take back all the presents from anyone on his naughty list. He works almost perfectly right now, just need to add in some sounds for him and he will be done.

Loading ...