Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Awesome map....  :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: and the jet gun weapon... oh my god! It's so fun to use! Thanks for this hard work!

Got a round 50 :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLXqo1MKVvw&feature=youtu.be

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
post youtube videos to the "youtube" section, not peoples topics...
Date Registered: 21 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ChristopherTJ's Groups
ChristopherTJ's Contact & Social Links
Hey, I can't play this map anymore. I keep getting these weird graphical glitches and it makes the game totally unplayable
I've reinstalled my graphics drivers over and over and turn my settings down, I've done everything I can think of and I keep getting these glitches.

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKcfpX0ZOA
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Hey, I can't play this map anymore. I keep getting these weird graphical glitches and it makes the game totally unplayable
I've reinstalled my graphics drivers over and over and turn my settings down, I've done everything I can think of and I keep getting these glitches.

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKcfpX0ZOA

Are you using T4M? T4m doesn't work very well with non-t4m maps. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ChristopherTJ's Groups
What's T4M?
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
What's T4M?

It's a .dll file used to increase the limits of the game. Some maps use it. I'll take it you don't have it, as you didn't know what it is. ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ChristopherTJ's Groups
Actually it was T4M, I had it installed to play Wayne Manor. I took out that dll file and the map is now working perfectly  :D
Date Registered: 11 February 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
lord send me a mechanic if i'm not beyond repair
Sandraker's Groups
Sandraker's Contact & Social LinksSandrakerSandraker_Sandraker_Sandraker
Awesome map! Was having a ton of fun in the Gun Game mode until I got to the Panzerfaust and a scrake spawned in and killed me :P.

Few questions:

Where's the Pack a Punch on this map? I've only played it twice so far, Gun Game and a little bit of the normal zombies, and I couldn't find it anywhere in GG. I was just wondering about it for GG because some of the weapons unupgraded are a real frustration, especially when you need 150+ kills.

My FoV keeps resetting every time I restart, is there any way to fix this? I'm a complete newbie to custom zombies(just picked up W@W during the steam sale), so I apologize if this is a dumb question and it's an easily fixed issue.

What does the "ADS Sounds" option do? I didn't notice any difference when I toggled it on and off.

Great map though, and I can't wait to try my hand at the easter egg.
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Where's the Pack a Punch on this map? I've only played it twice so far, Gun Game and a little bit of the normal zombies, and I couldn't find it anywhere in GG. I was just wondering about it for GG because some of the weapons unupgraded are a real frustration, especially when you need 150+ kills.
Pack a punch is accessed through the teleporter on the roof, though its disabled on other gamemodes besides normal, if u want to have a pack a punched weapon on gun game u will have to get the pack a punch powerup.

My FoV keeps resetting every time I restart, is there any way to fix this? I'm a complete newbie to custom zombies(just picked up W@W during the steam sale), so I apologize if this is a dumb question and it's an easily fixed issue.
Unfortunately this is a side affect from me trying to fix the fov not working at all for people using dive to prone (it use to reset every time you dived).

What does the "ADS Sounds" option do? I didn't notice any difference when I toggled it on and off.
There is a sound played for when the player starts to ads or goes back to idle from ads that is played when that setting is on.
Date Registered: 11 February 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
lord send me a mechanic if i'm not beyond repair
Sandraker's Groups
Sandraker's Contact & Social LinksSandrakerSandraker_Sandraker_Sandraker
Pack a punch is accessed through the teleporter on the roof, though its disabled on other gamemodes besides normal, if u want to have a pack a punched weapon on gun game u will have to get the pack a punch powerup.
Unfortunately this is a side affect from me trying to fix the fov not working at all for people using dive to prone (it use to reset every time you dived).
There is a sound played for when the player starts to ads or goes back to idle from ads that is played when that setting is on.

Thanks for the reply! I figured out about PaP myself after playing a few more times since my questions. The FoV thing is unfortunate, but it's better than diving being buggy.
Date Registered: 20 February 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TrueBlueHH's Groups
TrueBlueHH's Contact & Social Linkstrueblue015
How would I get 8 perks in the map like this picture:
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TrueBlueHH's Groups
nvm you just gotta activate the radio

Double Post Merge: February 20, 2016, 08:08:08 pm
I encounter this really annoying thing with the map though. Sometimes when playing, randomly the screen and game will freeze (the game is still responding - it doesn't do the white screen it just freezes. Then to fix this I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL out and then back in. I can't do it by doing ALT+TAB. But it seems to happen too often and when it does it's really annoying having to do that to fix it. It could go on for 30 minutes without doing it at times, and sometimes it'll be like every minute. I'm playing the map on solo, and this has been happening to me.  :(
Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 08:08:08 pm by TrueBlueHH
Date Registered: 14 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
| Graphic designer for hire|
Signature
NewYorksFinest's Groups
Hello!

First off, great map! Pretty cool & i enjoyed it a lot especially the boss that comes out every now & then! Shit scared the crap out of me the first time. So i've done a lot by myself & then with two other players, we got far enough into the easter egg i guess is what we were doing.

Did a lot, went to a spooky room with symbols after doing the whole fire alarm stuff, did the symbols in the room as well & now i got stuck with the fuse. Covered in fire sat a fuse & i have no idea how to get rid of the fire & the mystery box got glitched with the FAL just sitting there all game.

So yeah if anyone could let me know what i was suppose to do & how to remove the fire & get the fuse, that would be amazing! please & thanks.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TrueBlueHH's Groups
Hello!

First off, great map! Pretty cool & i enjoyed it a lot especially the boss that comes out every now & then! Shit scared the crap out of me the first time. So i've done a lot by myself & then with two other players, we got far enough into the easter egg i guess is what we were doing.

Did a lot, went to a spooky room with symbols after doing the whole fire alarm stuff, did the symbols in the room as well & now i got stuck with the fuse. Covered in fire sat a fuse & i have no idea how to get rid of the fire & the mystery box got glitched with the FAL just sitting there all game.

So yeah if anyone could let me know what i was suppose to do & how to remove the fire & get the fuse, that would be amazing! please & thanks.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the current version and that may fix the box issues. Also, to remove the fire, you will need a thundergun that you can find out of the box to put out the fire. Whether it has to be PAP'd or not, I'm not sure. I did mine with PAP. Don't forget when you get the fuse and return it to the radio to buy the radio. At first, I thought it was a buyable ending, but it gives you 8 perks slots.  8)
Date Registered: 14 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
| Graphic designer for hire|
NewYorksFinest's Groups
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the current version and that may fix the box issues. Also, to remove the fire, you will need a thundergun that you can find out of the box to put out the fire. Whether it has to be PAP'd or not, I'm not sure. I did mine with PAP. Don't forget when you get the fuse and return it to the radio to buy the radio. At first, I thought it was a buyable ending, but it gives you 8 perks slots.  8)

Figured the thunder gun was needed! Guess i had bad luck of the box breaking on me sadly. Know where i can find an updated version of the map? I google it but get it from zombmods i think the site is called. Not sure if that's the most up to date one, would assume not tho since the box glitch.

Loading ...