Local Time
April 18, 2024, 05:41:26 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Twitch
Twitter
CoD WaW
Sandraker
Just got done with a playthrough of the map and I love it! Only got to round 21, unfortunately. I would post a screenshot of the round-end screen, but Steam didn't save it for some reason.

-What I liked-
  • Building the power and PaP was very fun. I didn't und...
8 years ago
this map is great and all but I cant get to pap I either don't know how or the barrier is glitch

To unlock that barrier, you have to find the somewhat hidden perk bottles scatt...
8 years ago
The Mega link in the OP doesn't work for me FYI(MediaFire works fine).

Looking forward to playing this map later. NDUR is one of my favorite maps that I've played, so I can't wait to see what you've done with this map. I'll probably post again later with praise&n...
8 years ago
Pack a punch is accessed through the teleporter on the roof, though its disabled on other gamemodes besides normal, if u want to have a pack a punched weapon on gun game u will have to get the pack a punch powerup.
8 years ago
Awesome map! Was having a ton of fun in the Gun Game mode until I got to the Panzerfaust and a scrake spawned in and killed me :P.

Few questions:

Where's the Pack a Punch on this map? I've only played it twice so far, Gun Game and a little bit of the normal zombies, a...
8 years ago
Loading ...