Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Looks stunning! Cant wait to play this.
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Update October 11:

So today was a really big week for the map, not only were a lot things completed but it was also the 2nd coop test for the map. This coop test included myself, Awesome Pieman, TheScotchGuy and Uk_ViiPeR which we all tested a multitude of different coop features of the map along with finding a bunch of bugs/glitches.

This was really good 'cause the map is now becoming more and more playable and I believe the next coop test will actually be an almost "finished" type of playable :)

The mod had a lot of new features and changes added recently as well:
- the 4 player models are now finalized (A police officer, a construction worker, a marine and a civilian)
- Redid the soundalias for weapons so new fire sounds include distant fire sounds, shell eject sounds and shell impact sounds as well as pack a punched 3rd person sounds)
- Walking and running sounds are amplified to sound better (since u can barely hear them in waw)
- most weapons are now finalized only need to fix 2 and add 1-2 more
- a new menu system was added along with 3 gamemodes and a bunch of features (at present the 3 gamemodes are Normal, Gun Game and One Room Challenge,
but I will likely add Domination from Snowglobe as well)
- timed gameplay added along with an option for it in the menu
- more detail added to some rooms
- started work on the upstairs of the building
-  bunch of bugs were fix (even most of the coop test's bugs)

New Menu:
(Image removed from quote.)

Solo Pre-Game Settings:

Coop Pre-Game Settings:

Gun Game and Timed Gameplay:

! No longer available

It's people like you who keep this community alive, good stuff mate ;D
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Update October 18:

Not much done visually on the map this week - a lot of scripting and bug fixing.
Though I have a new weapon that I've been working on.

MPX:
This is the MPX smg that I modeled and textured and will be a new custom gun to the map. The model and texture of the gun are finished - though it might have minor tweaks - however, I still need to make animations for it, which will be done in the the next week or so. I would like to also note (since people will likely comment about this), yes this is basically the same gun as the KF5 from Advanced Warfare - though theirs is suppose to be a futuristic version of the MPX which was featured in the Battlefield.

Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Update October 18:

Not much done visually on the map this week - a lot of scripting and bug fixing.
Though I have a new weapon that I've been working on.

MPX:
This is the MPX smg that I modeled and textured and will be a new custom gun to the map. The model and texture of the gun are finished - though it might have minor tweaks - however, I still need to make animations for it, which will be done in the the next week or so. I would like to also note (since people will likely comment about this), yes this is basically the same gun as the KF5 from Advanced Warfare - though theirs is suppose to be a futuristic version of the MPX which was featured in the Battlefield.
This looks nice, but I have a question for all other modelers on the forum: Is it just me or is the stock ALWAYS the hardest part to make? I don't think I've ever made a good stock and it pisses me off. I don't understand why, but it just IS the hardest part.
Back on topic, ya did a good job, tweety. :)
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
To be honest that was the second version of the stock I tried :P
But really its not that huge of a deal since you would only see the stock in the world model and not in first person. I find the iron sights just as difficult to make - but in this case I am just amazed by how well it turned out :D
Constants and Variables
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
To be honest that was the second version of the stock I tried :P
But really its not that huge of a deal since you would only see the stock in the world model and not in first person. I find the iron sights just as difficult to make - but in this case I am just amazed by how well it turned out :D
Oh god, I didn't even think of all the iron sights I made... I think I made 10 versions of iron sights for what was gonna be the Wunderwaffe Mark 2. Also, thank you for mentioning iron sights because I just realized I left a gun somewhere partially modeled that I really wanted to complete. Now to remember the name...
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .
man this map look good :alone:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Oh god, I didn't even think of all the iron sights I made... I think I made 10 versions of iron sights for what was gonna be the Wunderwaffe Mark 2. Also, thank you for mentioning iron sights because I just realized I left a gun somewhere partially modeled that I really wanted to complete. Now to remember the name...
Got any pics/proof of these models? I'd LOVE to see them?

That MPX is sexy as hell btw JBird.
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:36:20 am by steviewonder87
Constants and Variables
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Got any pics/proof of these models? I'd LOVE to see them?

That MPX is sexy as hell btw JBird.
Maybe later. I got to fix the stock (What a surprise, eh?:D) and there's some holes I need to put in it and then it should be ready. I'd do it now, but I got school  :'(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
JBird, I really enjoy seeing your updates. Thank you for putting so much effort into the map and for being so thorough with keeping the community informed on your progress. This map looks like it could be a lot of fun.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Update October 25:

I have now finished all the weapons and mod specific items in the map and all that is left to do is a bit more detail in some areas along with finish scripting the easter egg. This is an overview of how far along the map is now:

Mod
100%
Mapping
85%
Easter Egg
45%

I spent the entire weekend making sure all the weapons were properly textured, had good stats, all weapons could be dived with, and they had proper world models, sounds and anims. I hopefully will have another coop test next weekend to iron out the next layer of bugs :P

If you would like to see a full list of all the weapons in the map, I have included a list on the main post. These weapons are finalized and I don't plan on making any changes - I did want to add a couple more weapons but I'm at the image limit so there is really nothing I can do about it (thats what happens when literally every texture in the map is custom or ported).
I have now implemented the custom MPX into the map as well.

MPX:
! No longer available
Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:11:34 am by JBird632
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Update October 25:

I have now finished all the weapons and mod specific items in the map and all that is left to do is a bit more detail in some areas along with finish scripting the easter egg. This is an overview of how far along the map is now:

Mod
100%
Mapping
85%
Easter Egg
45%

I spent the entire weekend making sure all the weapons were properly textured, had good stats, all weapons could be dived with, and they had proper world models, sounds and anims. I hopefully will have another coop test next weekend to iron out the next layer of bugs :P

If you would like to see a full list of all the weapons in the map, I have included a list on the main post. These weapons are finalized and I don't plan on making any changes - I did want to add a couple more weapons but I'm at the image limit so there is really nothing I can do about it (thats what happens when literally every texture in the map is custom or ported).

MPX:
! No longer available

Those anims actually looks pretty close to what I would see from IW/3ARC, good job.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Update October 25:

Mod
100%
Mapping
85%
Easter Egg
45%

MPX:
! No longer available
Although you may have brought the heat this summer, I think it's gonna be a big year, especially with maps like Area 51, Mansion (Zuburbs) and many more.
Keep this up lads, it's not over til the fat lady has sung 8)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This looks nice, but I have a question for all other modelers on the forum: Is it just me or is the stock ALWAYS the hardest part to make? I don't think I've ever made a good stock and it pisses me off. I don't understand why, but it just IS the hardest part.
Back on topic, ya did a good job, tweety. :)

I can't really say i've reached "modeler" level, but yes i completely agree, the stock is a pain in the ass for some reason. Even though it should be fairly striaght forward, it always ends up just not looking right. Oh and iron sights too. This map looks amazing, by the way.
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
awesome map :)
i particolary liked the hud and the menù
and the weapons naturally 8) :)

Loading ...