Auto Sliding Doors
- Add the script to your scripts folder with your usermaps\MAP NAME\scripts\zm\zm_mapname.gsc
- Add this to the top of you zm_mapname.gsc:
- Add this to your main function in your zm_mapname.gsc
- Add this to your zone file:
- Add the prefab to your map. (If you stamp it, make sure the trigger use targets the trigger multiple, the multiple targets each door, and each door targets a script_struct, where the door will move to)
- Compile map and link at the least.
Sound setup not included. Script is setup that the trigger multiple will have a script_sound kvp that will be the alias for your sound.
Two door examples included
- slide apart
- quad expand door
Updated 2-11-17 - supports comma delimited script_flags, both default and mc methods.