Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
damonmbk's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
damonmbk's Contact & Social LinksDamonMBKDamonMBKDamonMBKDamonMBK
usually happens if theres a problem loading the weapon file for the bottle

Did you port the models?
Did you name them the same as the OP says to?
Did you include them in your mod.csv?
Checked the weaponfile for errors?
Checked your weaponfile is named the same as he states?
Have you just tried using a different bottle? ( A default one )

I have used the weapon file I created on a different perk machine and it works fine. I've loaded up a fresh map and used the same scripting and it results in the same issue. Driving me nuts.

Damon.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
the file he gave has the whos who bottle name in it

if you havent created that model, it wont work, because its asking for a model that you havent got

Just use one of the other bottles, but youll also need to go change the call to the bottle in the script, as again itll still be trying to load the whos who file
Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:32:17 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 9 March 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
damonmbk's Groups
the file he gave has the whos who bottle name in it

if you havent created that model, it wont work, because its asking for a model that you havent got

Just use one of the other bottles, but youll also need to go change the call to the bottle in the script, as again itll still be trying to load the whos who file

I think you misunderstood me, I have created the weapon file with the models I exported and it works fine with other perk machines when renamed to "zombie_perk_bottle_revive" just not with the WhosWho machine. I even took a default bottle file and renamed it "zombie_perk_bottle_whoswho" and it still wont work. I did a fresh install of WAW and the modtools thinking I may have broken files and still no joy. Here a video showing the issue I have.

Damon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeGUe7VQNqE
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
damonmbk's Groups
I think you misunderstood me, I have created the weapon file with the models I exported and it works fine with other perk machines when renamed to "zombie_perk_bottle_revive" just not with the WhosWho machine. I even took a default bottle file and renamed it "zombie_perk_bottle_whoswho" and it still wont work. I did a fresh install of WAW and the modtools thinking I may have broken files and still no joy. Here a video showing the issue I have.

Damon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeGUe7VQNqE

I got this fixed by changing this line, i would of never figured this out if it wasn't for a friend.

self GiveWeapon( "zombie_perk_bottle_whoswho" );
 self SwitchToWeapon( "zombie_perk_bottle_whoswho" );

to

self GiveWeapon( "zombie_perk_bottle_revive" );
 self SwitchToWeapon( "zombie_perk_bottle_revive" );

got it using the revive bottle even tho my ported whos who bottle models work within ANY other perk machine weapon file.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
is it "precached"?

Code Snippet
Plaintext
PrecacheItem( "zombie_perk_bottle_whoswho" );

prior to zombiemode::main()?

should go in the init function way at the top

and the script itself called under the regular perk script in _zombiemode.gsc

if done "after" the game loop starts, it wont load it
Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:20:53 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
damonmbk's Groups
is it "precached"?

Code Snippet
Plaintext
PrecacheItem( "zombie_perk_bottle_whoswho" );

prior to zombiemode::main()?

should go in the init function way at the top

and the script itself called under the regular perk script in _zombiemode.gsc

if done "after" the game loop starts, it wont load it

Thanks, I got it sorted!

One issue I'm having now is getting my bamskaters perks working with this. anyone able to help?

I enter whoswho and keep my none native perks i.e bamskater perks. The originals like quickrevive/jugg/double tap/speed work fine.

Damon.
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
if you read the tutorial properly, you will see that you must list all the perks out that will be saved yourself. Then you must list out scripts to make them give back properly. Anyways just to give a heads up, a major update is coming to my who's who. Keep and eye out ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Question to the viewers of the UGX mods forums:

Does anyone still want to see my updated whos who? I know HarryBo21 has already made his own and alot of people are going to download that, but does anyone still want me to release mine? mine has been bettered in every way possible. So let me know people pf the community what you think.
Date Registered: 28 November 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
jasonpage260's Groups
jasonpage260's Contact & Social Linksjason260xo_z_kelly
yes I think you should release it ;). and anyways I don't think everyone will use Harry bo21 perks

Double Post Merge: September 19, 2015, 02:25:58 pm
I'm also still using your who's who's perk and I would like to update it with your new stuff
Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:25:58 pm by jasonpage260
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
yes I think you should release it ;). and anyways I don't think everyone will use Harry bo21 perks

Double Post Merge: September 19, 2015, 02:25:58 pm
I'm also still using your who's who's perk and I would like to update it with your new stuff

ok thanks. well this new release will include the following:

#1: proper vision and a little work around to get the whos who mask overlay
#2: all sounds played properly ( pop sounds, client scripted 2d sounds, etc. )
#3: actual bo2 script, including respawn system and all the neat features in it
#4: the choice of using a script model or an actually ai for the whos who clone ( ai will have a full tutorial on how to make a spawner for it and avoid the ai limit, as well as all the overrides needed for it to be ignored in other scripts )

Just a note: i do know how bo2 made the clone glow orange or whatever, and can also confirm that it cannot be done in WaW. Same with the system for muffling all the sound to where everything is really quiet, that system was not implemented until bo1, so nothing i can do there.
Date Registered: 28 November 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
jasonpage260's Groups
jasonpage260's Contact & Social Linksjason260xo_z_kelly
sounds good can't wait to try it out :D :D
Date Registered: 20 December 2012
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
nikfar1's Groups
nikfar1's Contact & Social Links
hi alaurenc9 and thanks for great tutorial
I followed everything that you said and this perk works fine but after revive , I dont have bo1 perks shader(bam_bo_mod_bo1_perks_standalone)but orginal perks and electric cherry show up

please help
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
hi alaurenc9 and thanks for great tutorial
I followed everything that you said and this perk works fine but after revive , I dont have bo1 perks shader(bam_bo_mod_bo1_perks_standalone)but orginal perks and electric cherry show up

(Image removed from quote.)

please help
I've literally forgotten everything about this perk because the whos who I use is the actual BO2 script now. You should probably use harry's perks instead.
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZombieWarfare
Signature
Maps Progress:
ZW: 80%
Rust Legacy: 10%
OdoHd's Groups
Question to the viewers of the UGX mods forums:

Does anyone still want to see my updated whos who? I know HarryBo21 has already made his own and alot of people are going to download that, but does anyone still want me to release mine? mine has been bettered in every way possible. So let me know people pf the community what you think.
Ya buddy
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Ya buddy
I've literally forgotten everything about this perk because the whos who I use is the actual BO2 script now. You should probably use harry's perks instead.
Go be ignorant somewhere else...

Loading ...