Date Registered: 14 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
InuKazane's Groups
InuKazane's Contact & Social Links
can you add a new wonderweapon thats not from call of duty?
i was thinking a weapon from borderlands  2 like the hellfire just a idea
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
sorry guys for this here but if you can add the gamemode isnipe from MW2, but like gungame with only snipers rifles, quickscope(0.5 seg), no grenades, etc. it going to be cool here is a video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOwRwwZ7QrU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
sorry guys for this here but if you can add the gamemode isnipe from MW2, but like gungame with only snipers rifles, quickscope(0.5 seg), no grenades, etc. it going to be cool here is a video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOwRwwZ7QrU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
i think it can be done with the current version of the mod using mutators if i'm not wrong (correct me if i am)
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
i think it can be done with the current version of the mod using mutators if i'm not wrong (correct me if i am)
Correct, you can select any weapon classes you want to use in the game, including snipers.
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
Correct, you can select any weapon classes you want to use in the game, including snipers.
yes but quickscope?
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
any chance of your rough planned release tommorow, what an early christmas present that would be
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
any chance of your rough planned release tommorow, what an early christmas present that would be
No, sorry. I haven't been able to do much of anything for the past two weeks because of semester exams - we are getting pretty damn close to being ready for a beta test, though. We will definitely make some announcements when we get close to that.

We are also really close to beta-testing the new chat and usermenu for the website, along with a few other unannounced things. :)
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
i think they going to release it with a new christmas map, like with the first version
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
or the test map which looks just as awesome, but maybe its turned into a wintry map. So will we say anything tommorow, feature wise? or even gameplay?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
or the test map which looks just as awesome, but maybe its turned into a wintry map. So will we say anything tommorow, feature wise? or even gameplay?
Yes, there will be a feature video tomorrow :)
Date Registered: 10 August 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
riafgurd's Groups
riafgurd's Contact & Social LinksI NEED BEER
cant wait to see the video tomorrow.
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
SajeOne, I think you should adjust your reload animations for the Tommy Gun and the .44 Magnum. I mean, they are good animations, but they don't fit in the same style as all the other animations. I think the anims should be slighty more aggressive, like when the guy whips the gun so that the cylinder goes back in should be more stern and harder.

As for the Tommy Gun, he looks like he is pulling the magazine from the side, when I personally believe he sound dip his hand more downwards, both taking out the mag and putting another one in. You don't put a mag in from the side, I think making it come from a little more down would give it a better look.

Overall, I think the animations are great, but I don't think they fit with all the other animations that are official.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Overall, I think the animations are great, but I don't think they fit with all the other animations that are official.
The official anims are made by official people with official jobs who officially get paid lots of money for their years of experience in animating.

Not trying to sound sarcastic or cynical or mean, just saying how it is. Saje and I are aware that the Thompson anim is not the greatest, and we will set it to the official one before the mod releases.

The 44. Magnum is from MW3 and we can't get anims from that game, so it is what it is. Personally I really like the anims he did for it. That and the Glock 18 are some of his best work so far.

Loading ...