Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
RIGHT MEOW!!  :troll: :troll:
Meow super trooper- BEST QUALITY 720p

TMZ ported the Ray Gun Mark 2 and the have all of the same anims from BO2, even the ones on the gun itself. Is there anyway you can obtain them and combine it with your sound effects (they had the wrong ones) and be able to use that one for 1.1?
There are ways we can obtain them from other people, but we are waiting for the release of the official tool from Tom_BMX so that we can rip them directly.

Anyone else who has the RGMii or other BO2 DLC anims has just gotten them as a hand-out from other people. The original source is Tom_BMX, who I assume gave them to Nukem who is now handing them out selectively.

Just remember we had the thing in-game first with our own custom anims and fx :D
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Just remember we had the thing in-game first with our own custom anims and fx :D
If its custom I give more points for that. Keep it up!
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
There are ways we can obtain them from other people, but we are waiting for the release of the official tool from Tom_BMX so that we can rip them directly.
So, when 1.1 comes out, can we expect the Ray Gun Mark II, the Hell's Retriever, and the BlunderGat( or anything else that you port from BO2) to have BO2 anims? (GASP!) OMG, CAN YOU HAVE THE DRINKING A PERK ANIM FROM BO2?! That would be awesome.
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:52:56 pm by BioAftermath
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Its only the beginning.. of the end.. 1.1.13
Signature

People love me on youtube :)
geh233's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
geh233's Contact & Social LinksGarrett The Parrot!geh233
i know this topic is ugx mod and not comosea but i think there should be easter eggs to get various new added added to ugx mod 1.1 on comosea.  the elemental machine, hell's retreiver/redeemer, and pandoras box should all be able for use after completing some tasks not on the objectives list. like you must summon the pandora's box by finding a coffin, a teddy bear, candles, and sugar. then you can build it at the marked location. for the elemental machine you could have to do weird tasks (like shoot it with the upgraded dragunov so the lightning will charge it, but only for 3 rounds) this is all off the top of my head but i just dont want to see all of these new features just sitting there so easy to aquire. there is no challenge. i would greatly appreciate this being considered into the map and even a response from a ugx team membere would be appreciated :) PS ascension monkeys would also be awesome!
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
i know this topic is ugx mod and not comosea but i think there should be easter eggs to get various new added added to ugx mod 1.1 on comosea.  the elemental machine, hell's retreiver/redeemer, and pandoras box should all be able for use after completing some tasks not on the objectives list. like you must summon the pandora's box by finding a coffin, a teddy bear, candles, and sugar. then you can build it at the marked location. for the elemental machine you could have to do weird tasks (like shoot it with the upgraded dragunov so the lightning will charge it, but only for 3 rounds) this is all off the top of my head but i just dont want to see all of these new features just sitting there so easy to aquire. there is no challenge. i would greatly appreciate this being considered into the map and even a response from a ugx team membere would be appreciated :) PS ascension monkeys would also be awesome!
I don't know if we will be doing something just like this but we have some ideas up our sleeves so just wait. :3
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Its only the beginning.. of the end.. 1.1.13
geh233's Groups
geh233's Contact & Social LinksGarrett The Parrot!geh233
I don't know if we will be doing something just like this but we have some ideas up our sleeves so just wait. :3
IEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!!! *excited 8 year old girl laugh*
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
So, when 1.1 comes out, can we expect the Ray Gun Mark II, the Hell's Retriever, and the BlunderGat( or anything else that you port from BO2) to have BO2 anims? (GASP!) OMG, CAN YOU HAVE THE DRINKING A PERK ANIM FROM BO2?! That would be awesome.
Maybe, maybe not.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The Hell's Retriever anim is just a generic throwing anim in BO2 - nothing to port that we don't already have. As for the rest, yes if the tool comes out before release then we will replace custom anims with the originals.
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
The Hell's Retriever anim is just a generic throwing anim in BO2 - nothing to port that we don't already have. As for the rest, yes if the tool comes out before release then we will replace custom anims with the originals.
Is there any way you can change the round number/ chalk line because the round number in WaW is really pixelated and maybe you can change it to the one in BO2? And IF the tool comes out? I really hope that you get it, because getting the tool into UGX's hands is the PERFECT definition of letting something fall into the right hands. 
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I didn't get my animations from some random source, I got them directly from Tom. I have some of the Black Ops 2 weapons: AN-94, Blundergat, Hamr, PDW, Peacekeeper, RGM2, M1216, and Thompson (MOTD Edition). Note these are raw anims.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I didn't get my animations from some random source, I got them directly from Tom. I have some of the Black Ops 2 weapons: AN-94, Blundergat, Hamr, PDW, Peacekeeper, RGM2, M1216, and Thompson (MOTD Edition). Note these are raw anims.

Anyone else who has the RGMii or other BO2 DLC anims has just gotten them as a hand-out from other people. The original source is Tom_BMX, who I assume gave them to Nukem who is now handing them out selectively.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
how about creating your own characters? i mean... think about it... replace player models with new ones, find some volunteers for their voices, write some psychopathic shit for them to say... what do you think?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
how about creating your own characters? i mean... think about it... replace player models with new ones, find some volunteers for their voices, write some psychopathic shit for them to say... what do you think?
Creating character models is something a little out of my league at the moment.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Creating character models is something a little out of my league at the moment.
maybe you can create the head and use a normal body.

isnt a bad idea

but it cost a lot of time :(

Loading ...