Date Registered: 22 March 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LunaRadeon's Groups
LunaRadeon's Contact & Social Links
I dont think you can send PM's yet, so i'll post here.
I'm wondering, when you reached prestige 4 did you keep playing and then it immediately bugged out?
Or did you actually activate the prestige, got prestige lvl5 and then in a new game it bugged out?

I can help out fixing your stats, can you read pm's? Then i'll send you a link with a fix

i'm aslo having this issue where Reach prestige 4 then After that went back to the menu and go into the map it's didnt prompt me the Prestige to next level then when kill a zombie you just level up and your rank is total noob.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
i'm aslo having this issue where Reach prestige 4 then After that went back to the menu and go into the map it's didnt prompt me the Prestige to next level then when kill a zombie you just level up and your rank is total noob.

Issue will be fixed in the next update. It will also allow you to prestige again then, so you can continue as normal.
You would just need to be a little patient for the next update, but it wont take too long..
Date Registered: 20 November 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
peacefulmike's Groups
peacefulmike's Contact & Social Links
Bluntstaffy I'm unsure about that PM thing so i'll say no i cant see them.

Also to reply to your answer it was all in one game from prestige 3 then restarted so i could go to 4 then lvled in one game to lvl 51 then it came up for a second maxed lvl but then said -1 million so on so on exp to go and well the rest i have explain already. To note after i quit and started a new game it kept promoting me non stop for every kill hence lvl 350, lvl 700 and then i stopped go way to annoying to play with the music of the promotion non stop. It also wouldn't let me prestige saying exp loaded but no option to melee to prestige.

To fix this i found no option on my own other then restarting / deleting my profile files in the map's directory to restart from prestige --  /  lvl1.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
If you wait a few more days for the new update, it should be resolved and let you prestige as well..
Date Registered: 17 September 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
Rare10124's Groups
Rare10124's Contact & Social Links
I feel stupid for asking this, but how does the care packages work? I never seem to get it to work for me

Double Post Merge

From my last post i meant supply drops but i forgot

Double Post Merge

sigh, found out how to use them ( sorry for the spam btw )
Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 02:20:51 am by MZslayer11
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
peacefulmike's Groups
Hey i have a query, what are the exact parameters for the 25 headshots in a row challenge and the 200 consecutive pistol kills challenge. Is in define in a row? at the same time or in a set time? and 200 kills 1 with in 5 seconds of each other? in one round? if headshots effect this or not?
Date Registered: 16 April 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CholoFreshcuts's Contact & Social Links
I recently downloaded the mod and installed T4M properly. The mod loads to the menu but when i click launch map it loads about 1/4 of the way and crashes saying "MAX_CACHE_EXCEEDED". If anybody knows the reason why and could tell me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey i have a query, what are the exact parameters for the 25 headshots in a row challenge and the 200 consecutive pistol kills challenge. Is in define in a row? at the same time or in a set time? and 200 kills 1 with in 5 seconds of each other? in one round? if headshots effect this or not?

Those are the exact requirements, but make sure you have the last version of the mod! (version 1.1 )

I recently downloaded the mod and installed T4M properly. The mod loads to the menu but when i click launch map it loads about 1/4 of the way and crashes saying "MAX_CACHE_EXCEEDED". If anybody knows the reason why and could tell me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Try lowering your texture settings to 'High' or even 'Normal"
Date Registered: 3 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
korwin's Groups
korwin's Contact & Social Links
Is there an estimated release date for the next map yet? Nuketown is fun and all but its the only map so it gets really repetitive, Also with the update the Easter Egg no longer ends the game like it did before, unless there is more to it now?
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
peacefulmike's Groups
I recently downloaded the mod and installed T4M properly. The mod loads to the menu but when i click launch map it loads about 1/4 of the way and crashes saying "MAX_CACHE_EXCEEDED". If anybody knows the reason why and could tell me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

I have found that quitting the game clearing RAM and restarting car fix this, it usually happens to me if i was playing a different game and started COD to quickly.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
When I run this mod and launch the map I get this error does anyone know how to fix this? https://gyazo.com/31775b4d4d0f22db05bf2e2cee25e0d9

install T4m and/or lower your graphics settings to 'high' or even 'normal'...
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
You can support my work here:
https://www.paypal.me/jvrijdags
JV's Groups
JV's Contact & Social Links_jv_100
Mod looks greats, keep up the good work  ;)
Date Registered: 25 June 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
paulori22's Groups
paulori22's Contact & Social Links
Somebody knows how to make both realism mod maps (Nuketown and Estate) work together with the same level and exp?
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Somebody knows how to make both realism mod maps (Nuketown and Estate) work together with the same level and exp?

Use the installer and use the same WaW-profile, and it should work
Date Registered: 25 June 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
paulori22's Groups
paulori22's Contact & Social Links
Use the installer and use the same WaW-profile, and it should work

When i use both installers, one overwrites the other. That happen because both installers use the same folder. If i put the files in a different folder each mod has it level and experience. I already try to put all files together (not overwriting files with the same name)  on the same folder and use the map command (map map_name) to load the other map. That command load the map but no zombies appears.

Loading ...