UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[WaW] Nazi Zombies Enhanced 1.0.2 HOTFIX (Updated as of October 2, 2021)

broken avatar :(
Created 2 months ago
by Jayden585
Date Registered: 30 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Jayden585's Groups
Jayden585's Contact & Social LinksMrJayden585MrJayden585MrJayden585#5026My Youtube - MrJayden585
A general enhancement to the Nazi Zombies gamemode, providing features from Der Riese implemented into earlier maps and more changes to provide a more challenging and fun experience.

Features
- Balancing
    - Re-worked # of zombies. Early rounds are easier, but exponentially increased the amount of zombies later on.
    - Re-worked exponential zombie HP increase due to increasing amount of zombies later on. (Also fixes an integer bug that happens at high rounds)
    - Balanced zombie hit animations and speed, depending if they are walking or sprinting. Completely removed fast hitting animations.
    - Zombie spawn delay timers now shorten quicker every round, with minimum delay at round 10, increasing the pace of gameplay later on.
    - Verruckt sprinters will slowly appear after Round 15. Occasional mid-round walkers will still continue to appear after Round 10.
    - Removed jogging zombies to improve the flow between the transitioning from walkers to sprinters.
    - Player will now start at 0 points.

- Quality of Life
    - Added nacht/prototype zombie sounds to all maps edited. [T4M Feature]
    - Added more zombie animations.
    - Added equipment for zombies.
    - Added Smantha power drop announcements for Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt.
    - Added carpenter power drops for Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt.
    - Added additional effects for barriers. Reparing, and zombie tearing down barriers will now shake the player's screen.
    - Added additonal effects for the mystery box. Weapons now lower for Nacht Der Untoten.
    - Added custom main menu and music to fit each map.
    - Added risers, increasing the pace of gameplay for Nacht Der Untoten.
    - Added taunting and reaching through windows for zombies for Nacht Der Untoten.
    - Added Verruckt styled traverse animations for zombies for Nacht Der Untoten.
    - Added Verruckt styled power drop hud for Nacht Der Untoten.
    - Fixed zombies not having glowing eye FX for Der Riese.
    - Fixed Wunderwaffle self damage forcing the player's health to 1.
    - Raygun's splash damage no longer insta kills you.
    - Replaced Panzerschreck with the zombie variant model from Der Riese for Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt. (Includes 20 rockets.)
    - Added Kar98k Sniper for the mystery box for Der Riese.
    - Removed M1 Garand w/ Grenade Launcher from the mystery box. (Planning to remove more redundant weapons such as the springfield upon figuring out a propery way.)

Planned Features
    - Apply enhancements to Shi No Numa.
    - Add Marine quotes to Nacht Der Untoten.
    - Replace and add all weapon models with zombie variant weapon models from Der Riese for Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt.

Installation

T4M: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NIfa7zrWd5V6wnqBW5xCNeMNCPblZvmV/view?usp=sharing

Non-T4M: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-sn4tUZiacNJyRMPpcgYsLrofCm2i5DN/view?usp=sharing
(For users whom have trouble with T4M, such as server authentication problems, connecting via LAN... etc)

1.) Drag and drop the "mods" folder from inside the winRAR archive into AppData\Local\Activision\
2.) Play.

Changelog

Hidden Text
1.0.2 HOTFIX (October 2, 2021)
- Fixed Syntax Error.

1.0.1 Release (October 2, 2021)
- Fixed miscalculation for number of zombies after round 5. Should add up to 2 hordes (48 zombies by round 10 solo).
- Fixed miscalculation for exponential growth of zombies after round 10, should reduce the overall amount of zombies.

1.0 Initial Release (Sept 23, 2021)

Need Help? Suggestion or a bug to report?

Send me a message on Discord as I am not very active on this site, MrJayden585#5026. Feedback is always encouraged.

Screenshots
Reaching height=360Risers height=584Equipment height=360
Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 12:24:41 am by Jayden585
Date Registered: 28 January 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
GimmeaHotdog's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GimmeaHotdog's Contact & Social Links
This mod is amazing, great work. Also, not sure if this is just me but for some reason some of the zombies don't seem to have all of the equipment, like granades, canteens, knifes etc.. I only end up seeing the normal models and ones with helmets and hats.  I also have a quick question do you know if you will maybe end up adding the captin hats and bloody bandages like seen in the downfall campagin mission? Just cause I think it would look amazing. Thanks again for this amazing mod and I can't wait to see what else you end up adding next.  Keep up the great work <3 :)
Date Registered: 30 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Jayden585's Groups
Jayden585's Contact & Social LinksMrJayden585MrJayden585MrJayden585#5026My Youtube - MrJayden585

This mod is amazing, great work. Also, not sure if this is just me but for some reason some of the zombies don't seem to have all of the equipment, like granades, canteens, knifes etc.. I only end up seeing the normal models and ones with helmets and hats.  I also have a quick question do you know if you will maybe end up adding the captin hats and bloody bandages like seen in the downfall campagin mission? Just cause I think it would look amazing. Thanks again for this amazing mod and I can't wait to see what else you end up adding next.  Keep up the great work <3 :)

Hahaha I did try this before, but the game hit a vertex limit, and the zombie models themselves went invisible... etc. I think if I were to do that, I will try to use the medium lods for those models to avoid hitting that limit. (Hopefully they wont look too bad or cause problems such as the above etc...) and see where I can go from there.
Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 04:44:40 pm by Jayden585

Loading ...