Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
- Perks: Juggernog, Quick Revive, Speed Cola, Double Tap, and Stamin-Up
- Buyable ending
- No perk limit
- Weapon upgrades
- Boss (Disables if you set the difficulty to Easy)
- Firstly, make a copy of your Black Ops 2 directory. The default location should be at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II
- When the copy of Black Ops 2 has been made, unzip the contents of the Redacted client and drag them into the copy of the Black Ops 2 directory.
- Next, open the copy of the Black Ops 2 directory and navigate to data\scripts
- Finally, make a backup of the redacted.gsc file and copy the new redacted.gsc file into the same location.
- Now you have finished. Run the t6zmv41.exe file to open Black Ops 2 Zombies, then load up a game of Bus Depot.
Side Note: If you want to change your name, open up the Readme.txt file and follow the instructions.
- Only some weapons can be upgraded due to a bug with attachments. Full list of upgradable weapons below.
- Box random weapon animation still shows weapons that have been removed and doesn't show new weapons.
I have only tested this on Solo, so if you are playing Co-Op and you find a bug please report it ASAP!
- Barrett M82A1
- Chicom CQB
- Colt M16A1
- DSR 50
- Ray Gun
- R870 MCS
- Ray Gun Mark II
- Type 25
Removed Box Weapons
- War Machine
- Ballistic Knife
- Five-seven Dual Wield
- EMP Grenade
Added Box Weapons
- Colt M16A1
- Riot Shield
- Semtex Grenade
- Tom_Bmx - For his zombie counter script
- iMCSx - For his GSC Studio