Date Registered: 10 December 2018
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Scp-096's Groups
Scp-096's Contact & Social Links
Hi, tried to follow Treminaor's tutorial on how to install the standalone UXG mod and kind of ruined my custom zombies. I got multiple errors
 Any way to solve these problems wld be reallly helpful.

The laucher console reads the error could not read file mapname_ignore.csv even though i changed that to my map name (Library_ignore.csv)
as i was told to in the tutorial.

When I test my map every text file in the ui has been replaced with random text which also happens on the loading screen and menu (only in testing mode). That includes ammo ammount and gun name, i cant move or see any textures.

Also wondering if there is any easier way to get bo1 / cod 4 weapons and perks rather than downloading this mod, I looked at porting weapons but it seemed very difficlut which led me to the UXG mod.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 01:40:41 pm by Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Yea i know an easy way to get bo1 and some bo3 weapons
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Scp-096's Groups
Yea i know an easy way to get bo1 and some bo3 weapons
Hi, cld you let us know, i just want the bo1 weapons but don't want to go through the long hassle of porting them from the bo1 game.

]https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/applications-and-tools/36/app-ugx-script-placer-v1-1-6/237/

Clicked the link and it led me to a blank page. :\ 

Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 01:41:36 pm by Lukkie1998
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hi, cld you let us know, i just want the bo1 weapons but don't want to go through the long hassle of porting them from the bo1 game.

Clicked the link and it led me to a blank page. :\
 I fixed the link for you!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Scp-096's Groups
I fixed the link for you!
Really sorry still not working 
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Really sorry still not working
Oh yeah I see, there is a problem with the new editor. You could also just copy/paste the link for now :) 
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Scp-096's Groups
Oh yeah I see, there is a problem with the new editor. You could also just copy/paste the link for now :)
Yeah got it working thanks .
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Now this is what i do to get bo1 or bo3 weapons in my mapsGo to CFG Factory  and download the weapons that you want to add cuz they are wepons that are already converted
Adding weapons to cod waw

1.Copy al folders on the weapon files excepr soundaliases,weapons and paste them in raw

2.Copy the images folder into your mods folder

3.Go to weapons file)in the weapon folder) copy the files there and paste them in mods/mapname/weaposn/sp

4.Go to _zombiemode_weapons in raw/maps/ scroll down untill you find init_weapons()  and there just put your weapons - u can copy 2 lines of the default weapons
    and just replace the name and after tht copy the file in your mods/maps/

5.Go to DLC3_code and scroll down till it says include_weapon....... and include your eapon there- u can do this same as step4 just copy 2 lines there and replace te name with the name of your weapon and then save dlc3_code to your mods/maps/

6.Open Radiant and go to mod builder tab an check all the new images there and after that in fastfile mod.csv include the code that u already have in the weapon folder

7.Copy the soundalias file inclided in the downlaoded weapon folder and copy that in raw/soundalsiases

8.Build the mod,Done.

Now i dont know what errors you will have in the future i just know that this is they way that i do and it works for me. Maybe i've typed sth wrong send me a message if u need help or do whatever you want, buuuuut anyway that's how i add weapons to my map
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Scp-096's Groups
Now this is what i do to get bo1 or bo3 weapons in my mapsGo to CFG Factory  and download the weapons that you want to add cuz they are wepons that are already converted
Adding weapons to cod waw

1.Copy al folders on the weapon files excepr soundaliases,weapons and paste them in raw

2.Copy the images folder into your mods folder

3.Go to weapons file)in the weapon folder) copy the files there and paste them in mods/mapname/weaposn/sp

4.Go to _zombiemode_weapons in raw/maps/ scroll down untill you find init_weapons()  and there just put your weapons - u can copy 2 lines of the default weapons
    and just replace the name and after tht copy the file in your mods/maps/

5.Go to DLC3_code and scroll down till it says include_weapon....... and include your eapon there- u can do this same as step4 just copy 2 lines there and replace te name with the name of your weapon and then save dlc3_code to your mods/maps/

6.Open Radiant and go to mod builder tab an check all the new images there and after that in fastfile mod.csv include the code that u already have in the weapon folder

7.Copy the soundalias file inclided in the downlaoded weapon folder and copy that in raw/soundalsiases

8.Build the mod,Done.

Now i dont know what errors you will have in the future i just know that this is they way that i do and it works for me. Maybe i've typed sth wrong send me a message if u need help or do whatever you want, buuuuut anyway that's how i add weapons to my map
So first, cheers for this, its the first simple guide for this ive seen (and ive been looking for ages ).

Im stuck on step 4 where you go into the gsc file _zombiemode_weapons and add some code.
Im confused what you mean by just put your weapons do you just mean the name of the weapon

e.g : Black_Ops_2_FiveSeven
or something else

also after this you say replace the names (do you mean the name of the file  _zombiemode_weapons  and with what?)
and then copy the file in you mods / maps ( do you mean paste this file in the mod/maps or copy a file in mods maps ) 

Thanks anyways tho :D
Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 06:57:41 pm by Scp-096
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
So first, cheers for this, its the first simple guide for this ive seen (and ive been looking for ages ).

Im stuck on step 4 where you go into the gsc file _zombiemode_weapons and add some code.
Im confused what you mean by just put your weapons do you just mean the name of the weapon

e.g : Black_Ops_2_FiveSeven
or something else

also after this you say replace the names (do you mean the name of the file  _zombiemode_weapons  and with what?)
and then copy the file in you mods / maps ( do you mean paste this file in the mod/maps or copy a file in mods maps )

Thanks anyways tho :D
Look for the step 4

add_zombie_weapon( "zombie_m1garand",                        "ZOMBIE_WEAPON_M1GARAND_600",                   600,                  ''  '',                         0 );

Now let say that my weapon name is vmp
copy the line bove

add_zombie_weapon( "vmp",                        '' Press and hold &&1 to buy vmp[Cost:1300]", 1300,                  ''  '',                         0 );

Same gos for the upgraded weapon - copy 1 line of a default weapon that has cod waw and just replace the name man and make sure it is in the right section(if its a full auto weapon u paste in the full auto secion.And this step is also same as at dlc3_code. just copy a line there just replace the weapon name with your weapon. You can add me on Discord , facebook instagram or steam for further help.
Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 12:18:30 pm by klevi
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Scp-096's Groups
Look for the step 4

add_zombie_weapon( "zombie_m1garand",                        "ZOMBIE_WEAPON_M1GARAND_600",                   600,                  ''  '',                         0 );

Now let say that my weapon name is vmp
copy the line bove

add_zombie_weapon( "vmp",                        '' Press and hold &&1 to buy vmp[Cost:1300]",                   600,                  ''  '',                         0 );

Same gos for the upgraded weapon - copy 1 line of a default weapon that has cod waw and just replace the name man and make sure it is in the right section(if its a full auto weapon u paste in the full auto secion.And this step is also same as at dlc3_code. just copy a line there just replace the weapon name with your weapon. You can add me on Discord , facebook instagram or steam for further help.
 Can I add u on steam then Im still stuck on some of the later steps and cld use some help.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Can I add u on steam then Im still stuck on some of the later steps and cld use some help.
Yeah im k3nt89.al on steam

Loading ...