My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I use animation jump_down_56 for all my jump downs in ORBiT, but it looks like they have a gun in there hands. Has anyone ever made a replacement for this, or want to make a replacement for me please? The height is actually more along the lins of 150 units, not sure if that matters.

I don't want them to look like they have a gun in their hands anymore.

Thanks
Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:38:06 pm by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
try ai_zombie_jump_down_127 and scale it
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
try ai_zombie_jump_down_127 and scale it

does that one not look like it has a gun in its hand?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
The height isnt the problem. The animations are from campaign and therefore the zombies have a gun in their hands at the end of the animation. You need to import the anim into maya and cut out the last bit of the animation and then reimport the animation into WaW. There should be a tut somewhere on it. I think RDV made it. Let me try to find it

Thanks man, I'm sure there is. I will not be learning all that for those anims, lol. Not at the moment anyway. Way too many other things to do...

I just figured this is ugly and someone would have had to do this already. I'm not a fan of repeating work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Stevie once told me how to do it, but I cant remember off the top of my head. I tried to find a tut and had little luck. I could search harder but I should be focusing more on finals than I am already lol. If you havent fixed the problem by Tuesday, I will be done with school and hopefully could learn how to fix it by then for you.

Or if someone else knows how to do it and could link me directions or do it for you that'd be great too.

oh yeah man, focus on finals, but thanks for the effort. Its no big deal to me. Just been recommended in ORBiTs beta
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I highly recommend you get the anims proper. The damn map reviewers will have a field day over something like that but will overlook your scripts lol

Lol, well thanks for the recommendation. I posted for help, so if any of them have an issue, they can help me out with them  ;)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Well, you can try using animation that is used for zombie_jump_down_72.map in map_source/_prefabs and see, if that causes any issues. No gun in hand, since you know, its traverse made for zombies, lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Well, you can try using animation that is used for zombie_jump_down_72.map in map_source/_prefabs and see, if that causes any issues. No gun in hand, since you know, its traverse made for zombies, lol

I'll give it a try, see what it looks like. Thanks.

Double Post Merge: May 01, 2016, 09:19:03 pm
Tired that, didn't look right. Kept landing in air and then dropping down. I tried editing the prefab to be taller, but they still ran the same anim. The jump down one I use, has a gun, but they always wait till they hit the ground to crouch, or at least it looks more normal anyway
Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:21:10 pm by MakeCents
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I'll give it a try, see what it looks like. Thanks.

Double Post Merge: May 01, 2016, 09:19:03 pm
Tired that, didn't look right. Kept landing in air and then dropping down. I tried editing the prefab to be taller, but they still ran the same anim. The jump down one I use, has a gun, but they always wait till they hit the ground to crouch, or at least it looks more normal anyway

Try ai_zombie_jump_down_120 then
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Try ai_zombie_jump_down_120 then

Well the prob is that most are 150, some are 500, some are 230. To do it right I prob should have one for each, but that one that I'm using kind of works for all, just with the gun unfortunately.
Date Registered: 9 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
lilrifa's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
lilrifa's Contact & Social Linksskypeuser724lilrifalilrifa
Well the prob is that most are 150, some are 500, some are 230. To do it right I prob should have one for each, but that one that I'm using kind of works for all, just with the gun unfortunately.
You would need to have an anim for each one. Tbh, I'm surprised Treyarch didn't make looping fall anims and jump in/jump out. It would be easier to manipulate if it were that way.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
You would need to have an anim for each one. Tbh, I'm surprised Treyarch didn't make looping fall anims and jump in/jump out. It would be easier to manipulate if it were that way.

Well I should, I don't have to, but I should, I get it. I was just hoping to move the arms out if the gun position when falling and keep using what I am already. Never that easy I guess.

Like the ladder. That works no matter the length. A looping one would be great.

What would actually make sense to me would be a start animation for the starting node, and an ending animation for the ending node. Then the height wouldn't matter, and you could use way less xanims...
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 01:14:14 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
you can just get bo2 falling with lemon as it exports direct xanims. Make a new prefab with the anims and stuff. And call it in mod.csv.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
you can just get bo2 falling with lemon as it exports direct xanims. Make a new prefab with the anims and stuff. And call it in mod.csv.

Which probably is broken due to it being AI anim...
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
^ :kidding:. And how it's broken ? If it was meant for zombies ? So your point is bo2 ZM falling's broken ? Pretty sure you gonna need to play it again :please:.

Loading ...