Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NeymarEminem's Groups
NeymarEminem's Contact & Social Links
Installed everything new now it shows me:

ASSERTION d\:code\projects\c++\linkermod\components\shared\shared_utility.h(51):
*opcode == 0xE9

What the hell does this mean? Why won't this game start, damn it.  :alone: :alone:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 May 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
tartafive's Groups
tartafive's Contact & Social Links
i can't ear any sounds if i launch the mod
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Id list?
Date Registered: 9 July 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
sam97's Groups
sam97's Contact & Social Links
tengo un problema al querer instalarlo... no avanza la instalacion....ayuda!!!
Date Registered: 26 December 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
gucciboi123's Groups
gucciboi123's Contact & Social Links
when ever i try to extract the file from google drive it says this right here Error reading ZIP file: Error while reading file data. and when ever i try to use the installer it says the program may not have been installed directly all i wanna do i just try this mod out and i cant pls help me 
Date Registered: 3 May 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Kelvonj's Groups
Kelvonj's Contact & Social Links
When is the update for the rest of maps gonna be released? :poker:
Date Registered: 12 July 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Lv_sNTx's Groups
Lv_sNTx's Contact & Social Links
Installed everything new now it shows me:

ASSERTION d\:code\projects\c++\linkermod\components\shared\shared_utility.h(51):
*opcode == 0xE9

What the hell does this mean? Why won't this game start, damn it.  :alone: :alone:

As a fellow german, with the same error code, here is my explaination or at least my guess as to why this happens:
We have the german "cut" version of the game, this hinders us to play the mod, i get the same error code with the AT uncut patch but i manage to start the game with the US uncut patch, the problem comes after you select the mod you want to play: "console/font not found", this error occurs when you try to play the game in a language that is not supported by your default game, therefore either the mod author finds a way to fix this or we'll be unable to play this mod with the german steam version.

If i'm mistaken i'm sorry, this is just the conclussion i came to after playing around with different gamefiles (US and AT).
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
i can't ear any sounds if i launch the mod

That's a problem entirely on your end. Try tinkering with the settings and checking your audio drivers.

Id list?

What?

tengo un problema al querer instalarlo... no avanza la instalacion....ayuda!!!

English only. And you need to give more information about your problem.

when ever i try to extract the file from google drive it says this right here Error reading ZIP file: Error while reading file data. and when ever i try to use the installer it says the program may not have been installed directly all i wanna do i just try this mod out and i cant pls help me

I'm guessing your download somehow got corrupted. Try downloading again.

When is the update for the rest of maps gonna be released? :poker:

You'll have to patiently wait and see.
Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:24:24 am by Sidzzz
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Sidzzz, as it grows more and more clear that for some odd and unclear reason people want to actually play this god forsaken creation, it has become more and more clear that I must take action against this terrible crime you have committed, by thoroughly roasting it. I took my time on this, making sure that after you read the slurs and harassment I have cleverly typed up for you, you will be sure to suicide in the end. This roast will reach the deepest parts of your souls and surely result in your death. Remember, this is your own doing. I don't use these powers very often but I do when I find it completely necessary to, and this is one of those times. For those who are unfit to lay eyes on the extremeness of the fire that will be set blazing off into the sky by the sheer will power of this roast, I have conveniently hidden it away in a spoiler so that I can spare the innocent individuals who have the decency to keep cancer and plague from our planet. Thank you.

Spoiler: click to open...
Mod is double mega gay, plz delete
Spoiler: click to open...
This is a joke obviously, the mod has potential, just please make sure to fix all the stupid little crap that especially me and Killer Potato saw when we tested it last week. Also I'm probably not going to do any full scripts for you as I stopped doing that for literally anyone, but if you need small help I guess you can ask lol idk
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
Id have to say nice mod but that be to simple for a mod of this type.
I'll just give my full opinion tried it a few times and overall it lacks balance for most part its not that the weapons are terrible its more of the amount of op wonder weapons and terrible ones here's a list
this will be for normal weapons next list will be wonder weapons
1.the upgraded pistol is pretty weak round 10 2 shot kill feels a bit lacking
2.mostly every gun is really weak on low rounds without double tap
3.now this might just be a problem not intended(also mostly about the staffs) but the box only would give me certain weapons everytime i played like i played yesterday only got lightning staff next time wind staff or next i could only get the ice staff got it like 8 times in 1 game.
This will be for wonder weapons and mostly staffs
1.the lightning staff is terrible round 15 it took around 10 shots to kill a crawler a bit sad maybe it was my fault
2.the ice staff i have to say kinda broke the wall of difficulty being used with the servant
3.never got the fire staff even after hitting the box for around 100k points in total through the game
4.i feel like i got the blundergat a bit to often.
in total went to round 42 and ended by tactical nuke a nice feature
over all i say mod has a 7/10 replay and 8.5/10 for features
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Id have to say nice mod but that be to simple for a mod of this type.
I'll just give my full opinion tried it a few times and overall it lacks balance for most part its not that the weapons are terrible its more of the amount of op wonder weapons and terrible ones here's a list
this will be for normal weapons next list will be wonder weapons
1.the upgraded pistol is pretty weak round 10 2 shot kill feels a bit lacking
2.mostly every gun is really weak on low rounds without double tap
3.now this might just be a problem not intended(also mostly about the staffs) but the box only would give me certain weapons everytime i played like i played yesterday only got lightning staff next time wind staff or next i could only get the ice staff got it like 8 times in 1 game.
This will be for wonder weapons and mostly staffs
1.the lightning staff is terrible round 15 it took around 10 shots to kill a crawler a bit sad maybe it was my fault
2.the ice staff i have to say kinda broke the wall of difficulty being used with the servant
3.never got the fire staff even after hitting the box for around 100k points in total through the game
4.i feel like i got the blundergat a bit to often.
in total went to round 42 and ended by tactical nuke a nice feature
over all i say mod has a 7/10 replay and 8.5/10 for features

Normal

1 and 2 I'll look into.
3 is completely intentional. Only a few wonder weapons can spawn each game. But the list refreshes every game.

Wonder Weapons

1 and 2 I'll look into.
3 and 4 is completely random lmao. It's a matter of probability. It's ridiculous to consider that an issue.
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
Normal

1 and 2 I'll look into.
3 is completely intentional. Only a few wonder weapons can spawn each game. But the list refreshes every game.

Wonder Weapons

1 and 2 I'll look into.
3 and 4 is completely random lmao. It's a matter of probability. It's ridiculous to consider that an issue.
Thanks for telling me about number 3 i noticed i only got certain staffs when i restarted like only got ice or only got wind
Date Registered: 29 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
theo21031's Groups
theo21031's Contact & Social Linkstheo21031
I have 1 question : is it possible to drop the ray gun mark3 on the box ??????!!!!  :alone: :alone:
Date Registered: 19 July 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Quill's Groups
Quill's Contact & Social Links
I have downloaded the mod but it seems to not work as intended, every time i load up the map the wall buys in the room do not turn into their respective modded counterparts, instead they are the vanilla weapons you would find in the base game. As well as that the zombies are grey boxes instead of the aforementioned models that should be in their place. Does anyone know how i should go about fixing this?

Currently i have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting all other mods, reloading the mod ingame about a dozen times, and a few PC restarts as well and reinstalling the BO_mod folder.
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
I have downloaded the mod but it seems to not work as intended, every time i load up the map the wall buys in the room do not turn into their respective modded counterparts, instead they are the vanilla weapons you would find in the base game. As well as that the zombies are grey boxes instead of the aforementioned models that should be in their place. Does anyone know how i should go about fixing this?

Currently i have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting all other mods, reloading the mod ingame about a dozen times, and a few PC restarts as well and reinstalling the BO_mod folder.
Hmm that's highly unusual. To be honest I'm clueless, never heard of such a problem before. When you say "reinstalling" does that include downloading the mod again? Because there's a slight chance your download might have gotten corrupted. Also is it a Steam installation of the mod?

v1.1 of this mod will be released soon, likely within a day. I have added support for Five, Ascension and Moon. Unfortunately, I will not be able to add support to any other maps apart from these and Kino due to unexpected complications and errors.
Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:04:50 am by Sidzzz

Loading ...