or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Basil Bonehead

When was the last time T4M was updated?
2 years ago
to fix that problem, u need to download t4m and lower the texture quality in the texture settings for it to work
to get specific, anything from high and lower works. No idea why extra causes the game to crash.
2 years ago
Are there any settings that need to be configured? I tried playing this map by turning the graphics down to high and the map still had framerate issues to the point of the game crashing.

EDIT: I think everything is working fine now

EDIT 2: just trying to do the easter egg and I got to ask: where do you link the phones. I think it's the mainframe but it's not working unless it's somewhere else

EDIT 3: nevermind, figured it out
2 years ago
Thanks for playing, im currently working on field upgrades from cold war zombies so thats why theres a hud there. im trying to fuigure out how "tablelookup" functions works so that a stat selection stays printed between games.
that'll be interesting

I'll be curious to also see new enemy types too. It would be interesting if you used npcs that shoot at you since we haven't seen that in a zombies map in years. That and stuff from other cods outside of the typical bo1 and bo2 varients  
2 years ago
this mod seems promising, just wanted to inform you that air base has some spawning issues, some zombies just stand there

also, what the plan for the new menu features for the mod?

that and the ability button at the bottom of the HUD in game?
2 years ago
This is a box map and  623MB?  Is this a joke?
I just tried out that map, no it is not
4 years ago
been trying to get this mod to work with a friend in coop but we get stuck in the loading screen. Anything you know that could get game_mod to cooperate?
4 years ago
enjoy the map, it's interesting but there are a few things about the map i can't figure out even after a few games of this map

1. what are the purpose of the golden doors? how do you open them?
2. the staffs. i've played this map twice for several hours in those two sessions and i still can't figure out how to aquire the staffs, any hints you can give?
3. how can you leave the final area if you want to leave and get more perks, find parts etc. without falling off the ledge to your death?
5 years ago
Whoeeps I totally forgot to change that, play it until it's gone..
lol you are going to fix that right? 
6 years ago
uhhh.... for some reason you start with 50000000000 points
6 years ago
Amazing, I have completed Kotor 1 like 11 times with mods and without. Also completed Kotor 2 a few times :)
LOL, you and I both 
6 years ago
Yeh man it is true! One of my most favorite games of all time!
Amen, brother. Funnily enough, I've recently been covering mods for KOTOR. 
6 years ago
Just booted up the map, got through the first round and I was listening to the end round and start round music and I'm thinking: "Did the modder use music from knights of the old republic for their endround and roundstart music? If so: awesome"

because i recognize the music lol

that and a few sound effects
6 years ago
lol, idk why but the last screenshot with PaP reminds me of the old map core or nazi_zombie_cor

or is that just me?
6 years ago
So far, i'm loving this map, but there's one thing i'm currently annoyed with and it has to do wtih the EE. where or what or how do i get my grubby mits on the AA shell, i've scoured the entire map and i can't seem to find it. is it on a shalf somewhere do i dig it up, or what?
6 years ago
Loading ...