or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Basil Bonehead

I strongly encourage you to continue with this project despite the remastered map. Maybe add a new side quest or new areas to explore to help differentiate it from the remaster. It has great potential and would be a waste to abandon it now.

that or restart the whole project and create moon's original paris incarnation.
6 years ago
Didn't you hear? Perish was cancelled because Hitman, the man himself, tripped on the mapfile and broke it :(

Is that even true? evidence please?
6 years ago
I'll shut up now. sorry if i was a few days late on that reply
6 years ago

Margwa is impossible for WaW, to much verts and joints etc. Not to mention the script + fx + anims.

just reduce the level of detail on everything. if it worked for the panzer soldat and other characters from other games like the fleshpound, scrake and patriarch from killing floor 2 it could work for the margwa
6 years ago
vote for "other" for the boss round. how about the margwa since that has yet to appear in a world at war zombie map and since you're adding SoE content to the map, why not?
6 years ago
Congrats on the launch guys. mozel tov
6 years ago
question: what does amm-o-matic do?
7 years ago
what's going on with version 1.2? After what happened with it, i expected it to return fixed
7 years ago
So... what's happening with the fixed version 1.2?
7 years ago
Thank you, I played til round 30 last night on Nuketown. Medic class, fully upgraded Bowie knife, fully upgraded Maverick sniper rifle with fast mags & extended mags attachments on it. Fully upgraded Weevil with fast mags, rapid fire and extended mags attachments on it. Total chaos and absolutely insane fun!

I'm getting some new links tonight for two maps so I'll test them out and if they work I'll send them to you once I have them. Two maps. TWO MAPS. TWO MAPS!!!

looking forward to testing it out
7 years ago
Here are some pics of the Realism Mod 3.0 Running on MikeVLC's map NUK37OWN. It runs pretty well but we need people who can do coop testing. So, if you have one or more friends you can coop test with message me and I'll send you a build of the map.
We are SO close to a release we just need to make sure that this mod runs as smoothly as possible and coop testing is essential at this point. Thanks guys  :)

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm in, i'd love to help test the coop
7 years ago
if you're gonna do a nacht remake, do something unique/different. like making something reminiscent to gbombs nacht der untoten 2 map that people seem to forget about
7 years ago
try this http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=12501.new#new
but its all dependent on your setup, if you struggle to play waw then this will be hard for you to play.

got it, thanks  :) you really need to have low settings for this map, even if you have a highend PC
8 years ago
tried to play this mod, still has bugs

i have t4m but is there a specific graphics setting we need to play this?

8 years ago
Looking forward to the final release... in my case i got no choice  :'( tried loading it up multiple times and it keeps crashing. Got it to work one and everything was glitching up for me in there, objects are glitching out looking deformed including my characters v_model and doors. Upon trying to take a screenshot to show you this, my game crashed. I had T4M installed and specular map off but it kept on messing up everytime i tried loading up the map. I hope these issues will be addressed in the final version of the map.
8 years ago
Loading ...