Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Hi m8
linkslag's Groups
linkslag's Contact & Social LinksLinkSlagRaychu97
I don't know if this map is broken or something, but every time I try to play solo my game crashes  :'( :'(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Note you MUST download the .dll file below and put it in your Call of Duty WaW root directory in order to play this map. This is an engine mod that increases the limits of Call of duty WaW
The original post for this mod which has more details on what it does can be found here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html

This is literally all im gonna be doing from now on by the sounds of it - ANOTHER reason why im against mappers using T4M when they dont need to... 90% of new mappers dont even look at the OP to see its required....
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
All I can say about users experiencing issues of the map not launching is for you to please read the instructions carefully. I put them in bold enlarged font in order to grab your attention. You have to install T4M, its all explained in the post. I tried to make the map without T4M but as my map got larger (and its pretty huge) it got to the point where I kept hitting various engine limits and I wasn't going to meet my deadline for completion.

So have fun everyone, I had a great time making this map and I look forward to completing my next map soon.  ;)

Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
All I can say about users experiencing issues of the map not launching is for you to please read the instructions carefully. I put them in bold enlarged font in order to grab your attention. You have to install T4M, its all explained in the post. I tried to make the map without T4M but as my map got larger (and its pretty huge) it got to the point where I kept hitting various engine limits and I wasn't going to meet my deadline for completion.

So have fun everyone, I had a great time making this map and I look forward to completing my next map soon.  ;)
but what you "havent" done is added the steps for "Disc based" users to use T4M - youve only covered steam
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 04:30:22 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
but what you "havent" done is added the steps for "Disc based" users to use T4M - youve only covered steam

Sorry, I added what I've read about disk versions of the game to the original post. From a simple Google search and a few minutes of reading posts on this site I believe what I posted will point people in the right direction on how to play using a disk.  :)

Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby
Hey the Mediafire link seems to be broken may want to remove it. But I'm not sure if it's just me
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JoJoLarooda's Groups
JoJoLarooda's Contact & Social Links
Me and my friend both did installed T4M but every time we load the map we get an "unhandled exception error."
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Hey the Mediafire link seems to be broken may want to remove it. But I'm not sure if it's just me

All links work fine for me, it must have been you like you said or a temporary issue with Mediafire. It's all working now so everyone enjoy.  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JoJoLarooda's Groups
All links work fine for me, it must have been you like you said or a temporary issue with Mediafire. It's all working now so everyone enjoy.  :)
Map looks awesome and I wish I could play it but it's just not worth the trouble at this point. I'm just getting error after error. Maybe put some troubleshooting tips in the OP?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Map looks awesome and I wish I could play it but it's just not worth the trouble at this point. I'm just getting error after error. Maybe put some troubleshooting tips in the OP?

What kind of errors? Add more info and then we might know how to help you
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

This map requires T4M, make sure you have it.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

This map requires T4M, make sure you have it.

Which actually "is" in the OP and prob the most thorough instructions ive seen for it yet lol :D

Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:23:04 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JoJoLarooda's Groups
Which actually "is" in the OP and prob the most thorough instructions ive seen for it yet lol :D
I am installing T4M but I either get an unhandled exception error when I load the mod or if I don't get that error the map crashes when I load it and says server script error or something. I'll try again and read the instructions more carefully this time. Maybe my computer just doesn't have enoough RAM for this map.

Loading ...