Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
BurningM's Groups
BurningM's Contact & Social LinksBurningM
I'll send you the PM since it can be pretty difficult at first, at least if you don't know what you're doing. Once you realize what needs to be done then it's super easy, just a bit long. One thing really nice about this map is that as you get the things, the Maxis voice lets you know you have it all. Also the end reward and music are awesome.

Though, I gotta ask, is there any way you guys can make it so that it's possible to play the song again and again. It works so fucking well in this map. Honestly this is an insanely cool map, though I hate the train tracks more than anything else in the known universe.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 October 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
flasha's Groups
flasha's Contact & Social Links
Question, i have scoured this map but get killed in late rounds, like 20 or higher,, the double upgraded weapons help, but after i get all the paper, and the Bazooka, what does this open ???

Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Question, i have scoured this map but get killed in late rounds, like 20 or higher,, the double upgraded weapons help, but after i get all the paper, and the Bazooka, what does this open ???
Look around, maybe you find something :) 
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
Once you get the Bazooka you need a few points to do something with it, after that there might be something to look at, at the double tap generator
Date Registered: 30 November 2018
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TheNewFarva's Groups
TheNewFarva's Contact & Social Links
Awesome map :+1::skin-tone-2:
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Thanks for the map gympie6! Heres a coop playthrough if anyone would like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqyzCiVYjM
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Thanks for the map gympie6! Heres a coop playthrough if anyone would like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqyzCiVYjM
I watched both video's and I am glad you liked it!!!  :)
Thank you for playing my map I enjoyed the video's.

I hope to see you back when (I hope I will bring that map out) I release my third map.

This gif what you see under is a little spoiler of new custom zombies for the new map.

Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 07:07:54 pm by gympie6
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This is a rough challenge but I like it a lot, haven't come across anything bad yet
Date Registered: 11 January 2019
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Vozzy's Groups
Vozzy's Contact & Social LinksVozzyVojtěch Jelšinavozzyman
Realy perfect work guys! Keep it going, is rare to see some good maps these days and your work is excelent. I realy love fresh ideas for mechanisms in maps and some inovation. Can i send some money for support and inspire you for some another map? And how can i do it? :))) O:-) i dont have much, but i realy want to do some more than just write some words.
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
Realy perfect work guys! Keep it going, is rare to see some good maps these days and your work is excelent. I realy love fresh ideas for mechanisms in maps and some inovation. Can i send some money for support and inspire you for some another map? And how can i do it? :))) O:-) i dont have much, but i realy want to do some more than just write some words.
glad you enjoyed the map and there is already a sequal being made. also thanks for the offer but there is no reason to donate. your words are more important.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Realy perfect work guys! Keep it going, is rare to see some good maps these days and your work is excelent. I realy love fresh ideas for mechanisms in maps and some inovation. Can i send some money for support and inspire you for some another map? And how can i do it? :))) O:-) i dont have much, but i realy want to do some more than just write some words.
That's very kind of you but what my friend said there is no reason to donate. We do this for fun and I really love the good feedback! :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This is one very very underrated map :( the amount of quality this map has is right there with the top maps in waw custom zombies it should be posted to the other sites like zommods and zombiemodding thanks for the mapper for one of the greatest and highest quality map i have ever played :1000:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
This is one very very underrated map :( the amount of quality this map has is right there with the top maps in waw custom zombies it should be posted to the other sites like zommods and zombiemodding thanks for the mapper for one of the greatest and highest quality map i have ever played :1000:

Thanks for the feedback I am glad you enjoyed the map!
This mod is also downloadable on Zombiemodding but it is a bit hidden and also difficult to find.
It was on the front page for a few months tho.

I am curious to which round did you survive?
Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 05:54:04 am by gympie6
Date Registered: 24 May 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Operative's Groups
Operative's Contact & Social Links
I have tried downloading and placing the file in my mod folder multiple times, however when I load up the map, I am unable to play due to a slew of texture glitches. I have no clue what is causing it

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
I have tried downloading and placing the file in my mod folder multiple times, however when I load up the map, I am unable to play due to a slew of texture glitches. I have no clue what is causing it
If that happens it is best to disable or remove T4M before playing this mod.
Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:14:39 pm by gympie6

Loading ...